• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrome Shop Mafia(if interested offering another shop owner a custom made sig!)

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Just so you know...

Me and my family just moved into a new house, so I've been very busy the last couple of days. This is my first day on a computer in a while, so I'm sorry for that.

Dr. Twist and Tappy: Your sigs should be done soon. I've already started on Twist's, and I think it's gonna come out good.

tappy

Smash Ace
they are my favorite band!!! or do you mean why that instead of a gamme char.

heres my newest one of 50 cent

i like the glowing look:)

hey twist, can u change my samus and ganondorf sigs with these two-

thanx

tappy

Smash Ace
okay, i fixed it:) hey, check out the swf member tutorials section cause i made a tut!!!

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Dr Twist, your pretty lucky that I decided to make your signature size 400x100 because if it was bigger, then the picture you gave me would have been to small and your sig wouldn't look like this:

Very lucky buddy.

Wrath`

Smash Master
1) im trying to ask my YIM buddy what he wants but hes not on right now.. so forget that part

2) the pictures i just gave, can you make them into an avatar? like the smashboards one? would i be able to put the avatar you make into my avatar for smashboards?
You only get custom avatars with premium membership

Top Bottom