• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrome Shop Mafia(if interested offering another shop owner a custom made sig!)

tappy

Smash Ace
Are you going to do my sig tappy, because its been a while since my request.
yes, i'm really sorry for the wait. u see, my computer doesn't have photoshop on it but my brothers does and it's kinda hard to get to it all the time but i'm gonna get it on my computer pretty soon:)

anyways, your sig should be done in about thirty mins;)

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been here in a while.

The reason I haven't finished your requests is because I'm working on a flash series with Marthsword and a bunch of other users on his site (as tappy may or may not know). It's gonna be really good, so I'll show it to you guys when I'm done with it.

And besides, the only people who request from me are the guys who work here (which isn't to say that you guys are less worthy or anything:laugh: ).

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Hello, im in dire need of an artist that can create an avatar.

What im looking for is a split face of (you geussed it) Marth and Roy. The background must be dark, whatever you make it. But above all the split must be vertical

Im unsure of an outside split (the half-faces opposite each other) or an inside split (the faces "fused"). So if you dont mind, do both, or a totally new cool looking design.

There are too many pages to list for resources. Just do what i did and Image google "Marth and Roy"

tappy

Smash Ace
i'll work on all my requests that i have here and at other forums today;)

Wrath`

Smash Master
Ineed an avy.

Maker:whoever did buddys
Pics
Background:

and

roys head,like buddys.

But have it say

Counter Happy

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
My crew member is in desperate need for a sig and after seeing your work and how good u r he really really would appreciate it if you made one for him.

He asked can you make a sig that is a sexy azz neon green and silver with shiek in it. and the text his gamer tag "Grill" and "The I.H.N.C. Crew" please.

MasterGary

Smash Ace
My crew member is in desperate need for a sig and after seeing your work and how good u r he really really would appreciate it if you made one for him.

He asked can you make a sig that is a sexy azz neon green and silver with shiek in it. and the text his gamer tag "Grill" and "The I.H.N.C. Crew" please.
Your usually supposed to provide the pics you know.

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w71/BloodyHowl172/

The Pics:
Yeah...that's all the pictures. You don't have to use them all. I work on other things than banners(I obviously suck, which is why I'm requesting help), and I don' t like to be limited to anything, really, so feel free to use what you want and resize and whatnot. I don't want anything in particular in or not. But to be more specific...
There is pics of Fox and Wolf in there, if you want to you can make seperate banners with each, combine them(not recommended), so do one or the other.

The Colors:
For Fox, orange, red, yellow, that type.
Wolf, black, grey, silver.

Text:
No particular font, but put whatever you think looks good, and put "Kero" somewhere.

Size:
Whatever your general size is, I'm good with it. As long as it is bearable and not huge or tiny. Nothing specific here.

Creator:
This doesn't matter, so whoever sees this and is a creator of sigs, do it for me.

It's general, which sucks and is good...so if that is too hard because of that...I apologize. And thanks. Yes, this is posted on another topic, but I want to see who gets it done and how, and how fast. No rush, also. Take your time.

tappy

Smash Ace
sorry twist, i would be helpin u right now but i still haven't got photoshop on my own computer yet so i have to use my brothers instead (cause he has it of course)

Top Bottom