• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrome Shop Mafia(if interested offering another shop owner a custom made sig!)

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
Ok creo here is my best shot if you want i can still send it to MG but i think it worked out pretty good.Buddy i added a border but if you want the text or border in another color then just tell me.I also made it in different sizes so you could choose.

Oh and Twist dont forget to add my current sig in the first post.
Thanks soaz! i looks really good.

Reminder for Dr_Twist: my Avatar.. im not rushing, im just reminding. i know you need to download the maker thingy on your grandparents computer.

soaz

Smash Ace
Finally things are moving around here.Hey Twist i saw some1 using a sig that i made and he said that you told him that it was your sig and that he could use it i just wanna know if its true.

brawl-dawg

Smash Rookie
hey guys its dr_twist! (no lie) srry iknow i've been gone forever! but guess what my computer was being hacked from something that got downloaded and we had to buy a new computer but e couldn't do that until my dad got home which was like three weeks!!!

anyway hey! and i'm only using this account till i remember my password!

and soaz i have no clue what your talking about! so whats his name....... and what sig!

chansen

Smash Lord
1.give maker-dr twist

2.Crew banner soo, any pic of falcon looking evil with chansen near it, then a marth on the other side, same evil feel (my other crew mate is "E-$").

3.Our crews name is Hells Kitchen and the subtext should say "denizens of the underworld"

4.black and red mostly, make them look like they are actually in hell.

No one else will accept this, so im hoping you guys can get the job done.

Thanks much.

brawl-dawg

Smash Rookie
oh dude i would love toobut bad new i can't download anything on this new computer. so.........
either wait for like two weeks for my dad to get my other computer fixed. or get someone else! srry but my partners will satisfy you needs

soaz

Smash Ace
twist it doesnt matter cuz i cant make sigs anymore just take away my sigs from the first page.

soaz

Smash Ace
forgot you couldnt edit the first page until you remember your password.Anyway fix it when you can.

brawl-dawg

Smash Rookie
why not soaz! whats wrong with our photoshop! and again just so you know i can't edit the first page because i forgot my password!

soaz

Smash Ace
yea i said that you could edit it when you remember your password again.The reason i cant be a part of this shop is because my cs3 wont work.

soaz

Smash Ace
I cant make sigs.Twist cant download photoshop(not sure but thats what i think he said).And mg has been inactive for a very long time i dont think that this shop will be able to take requests just yet.

MasterGary

Smash Ace
I'm not inactive I just didin't want to do it so I pretended to be inactive.

P.S. : I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just dont feel like being in this shop anymore, and it has pretty much died anyway.

MasterGary

Smash Ace
Please look before you post something buddy, I'm already on that site and I alredy have a gallery of my work set up, I just dont realy update it much anymore because no one even checks it out so what's the point?

brawl-dawg

Smash Rookie
heyheyhey man i just have to wai like one more week maybe! then i will try and get a photoshop trial and make more sigs!

soaz

Smash Ace
Good to have you back Twist.And could you edit away my sigs from the first page since i can no longer make sigs.

Top Bottom