• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrome Shop Mafia(if interested offering another shop owner a custom made sig!)

soaz

Smash Ace
Creo i personally like this one but if you want i can redo it with another background.(plz tell me if you want another background or text i really dont mind since i dont have much going on).

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
Here you go buddy im not sure how i feel about it especially the text under fox im not sure if its visible enough.Anyway tell me if you want it changed.

Btw what happened to Fatpower1337 havent seen him in a while.Twist you can add that i can do userbars too.
Yeah, I really like it except for the Text. is there a way to move it or make it more visable please?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Creo i personally like this one but if you want i can redo it with another background.(plz tell me if you want another background or text i really dont mind since i dont have much going on).
Yeah I want Dark Purple and some more black in it. I don't really want the white or blue in it at all and I want some fancy text(have the text a little smaller as well...like my current sig). Also, could you put black bars on the side like my current sig.

soaz

Smash Ace

Ok i think these are better but let me know if you want any changes.P.s the text on the mewtwo and falco one is a little bigger then the one on your current sig cuz it was hard to read if it would have been that small.

soaz

Smash Ace
The thing about that is because the sig is so dark the bars dont show as much as you probably would like but heres my best tries

If you would like it bigger tell me.

soaz

Smash Ace
Glad you liked it And i could never play as mewtwo cuz i play as falco and i always use down b and it kinda messes up my play:p

MasterGary

Smash Ace
In your latest Mewtwo and Falco sig, Mew2 isn't rendered very well, and Falco nor Mewtwo are blended at all. The quality of the reanders isn't very good either.

In the Falco and Fox sig, Falco isn't rendrerd very well, you can see a white part by his arm. The text doesn't go well at all with the sig.

If you wanna find more flaws I dare you to put them in the official critique section.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Yeah I noticed that but didn't want to bother him about it...if you would though...fix the renders on mine because they are choppy. Would appreciate it. And whatever blending is, do that if you can.

soaz

Smash Ace
you dont have to ask me to let mastergary to fix a sig that i broke and mg how am i supposed to send it to you

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Oh after whoever fixes the blending and rendering, can you make the sig kind of smaller. Too big for my taste. Maybe like buddys current sig.

soaz

Smash Ace
Ok creo here is my best shot if you want i can still send it to MG but i think it worked out pretty good.Buddy i added a border but if you want the text or border in another color then just tell me.I also made it in different sizes so you could choose.

Oh and Twist dont forget to add my current sig in the first post.

Top Bottom