• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrome Shop Mafia(if interested offering another shop owner a custom made sig!)

MasterGary

Smash Ace
I actually didn't realy like the sig I made. That font is hard to work with, and I didn't realy know what he meant by a gothic font so that is what he got.

And twist, yours does look better.

soaz

Smash Ace
Hey DR twist i was wondering if you have an open place in your shop cuz if you do i would like to be hired im still learning but i learn fast you have seen some of my work on the critique topic so tell me if you wanna hire me or not.

soaz

Smash Ace
Here they are although i didnt know which ones to take so i gave you 4 examples you decide which ones are best. Oh and its not goku its gogeta:p

soaz

Smash Ace
Thnx Twist thnx to you this has been a great day first i got to know that i was gonna get my new wavebird tommorow and now i get to work at a shop.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Stick with cords, they beat wirless.
Why? when i was at one of my friends houses, i was able to shine a laser into it and it disabbled his controlloer

soaz

Smash Ace
i didnt get to chose colors cuz they only had one and i had to wait 3 weeks for it to come so yea im happy with whatever color i got.

fatpower1337

Smash Apprentice
request baby!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha
srry

maker: soaz(love your sigs!)
pic: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/product/916060_1.jpg
text: Luigi's mansion
sub-text: fatpower1337( smaller then main text)
colors: dark green and dark blue!
i want it to have a dark feel to it just not too dark! i would also like if you could put this pic in the top left! also very make this pic very faded! because its a ghost from luigi's mansion(try about 40-50 opacity!)
2nd pic: http://pressthebuttons.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/boo.jpg

soaz

Smash Ace
Ok my first request it will probably be done by tomorow just one thing what is sub text?

soaz

Smash Ace
Ok thnx dare to dream.Fatpower im kinda tired right now so im not gonna do anything advanced to it today i just finished redering the pics and making the darkblue and darkgreen in the background.And Twist i just checked out odins shop and i couldnt miss that you gave him pictures to render and since hes very busy i can help you with that.

MasterGary

Smash Ace
Dr. Twist, rendering isn't realy that hard you know. Depending on the pic you can just magic wand the background and select inverse and the move the pic onto a new document with a tranparent background and save it as a png file.

If the pic is more comlexed just zoom in realy close so it looks all pixelated and stuff and use the pollygonal lasso thing.

soaz

Smash Ace
ima try my best with fatpowers and Twist the renders are at Odins shop it juyst need some more work on the edges.Tky i will start with yours as soon as im done with Fatpowers.Fatpower i got yours here now the hard part is up to you(chosing if you want mine or MasterGarys)

got yours Tky

remember if you guys want anything changed just say the word.

soaz

Smash Ace
Creo on your sig do you want the background color to be a mix of green and gold or do you want a color mix of those?

soaz

Smash Ace
Creo the thing is that i almost finished it the only thing left is the text ima post it and you will tell me if you like it or not.

soaz

Smash Ace
i did 2 different versions since i didnt know if you would like the text to be over pit so here they are

I made another one but darker

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Everything is fine about them except for one of my requests...can you make that gold(for the second one)a scarlet or dark orange instead please. And omneox is with an e not an i.

soaz

Smash Ace
Ill do my best although im not surw how its gonna look Creo that will take some time since i dont know how to do that right now im gonna ask around.Ok this is the best i can do if you want i can keep trying.

Top Bottom