• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrome Shop Mafia(if interested offering another shop owner a custom made sig!)

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
oh demon gets on but he doesn't get requests as much
That makes me sad:(

I've gotten a lot better with sprites, so whoever requests from me will get a really impressive animated sig.

And everyone is making really nice sigs. It makes me proud to be a part of this shop.

Hey Dr. Twist, can you post a seperate request format for me? The normal layout doesn't work with my animated sigs.

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
hey make me one!!!

how about a dr.mario and samus fighting with dr.mario pwning
have dr.mario slide then attack a bunch of time. then have d.k. come in then dr.mario defeats him. thenVV

text: can't take the doc!:maybe dark blue text

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
prblem is that ur not getting sprite requests
maybe u should just get gimp or something and start making sigs
I really don't want to do that. I like flash, and I like make animations.

Dr. Twist, maybe you can post character and situation for my format? Just something so people know that my sigs are a little different from everyone else's.

Edit: I'll work on yours Dr. Twist. Thanks for the request!

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
I was looking at the format you have for everyone's sigs, and it's easy to see why they skip me. While I do appreciate you give mention to me, the normal person would just find the pictures and request from one of you guys.

If you make something seperate that says something like "For animations: Give two characters and ask for a situation that they do, plus an effect" that's seperate from the other format, then maybe people will notice me more and I'll get more requests.

It's just a suggestion.

tappy

Smash Ace
^^yes, that really needs to be done twist;) can u make me one DC?

how much requests do i have right now??? i'm kinda confused because i've been gone for a while... i know i have unsung's request but any others?

tappy

Smash Ace
okay:)
can u make one with link killing ganondorf, kinda like that sora one that u made for gigakoopa. have it say tappy at the end. thnx and also, can u have it the same size as giga koopa's?

if anyone has given me a request besides unsung, please tell me.

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Wow really nice sigs can you try to make me a banner with a black falcon and bowser side to side. And for the text in the middle put Salad Fingers.

EDIT: can i also have a user bar animation? , Falcon, Bowser, Roy and Mew2.

Sandy

Smash Champion

Can you make a "Future Solid Snake User" userbar and merge them all together?
(userbar gif i guess)

tappy

Smash Ace
Maker: Tappy
Pics: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j149/5CJ_2006/BabyLuigi.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/Shiro887/Avatars and what nots/marth.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c304/DarkRiku86/ness.jpg
Backround: Same backround as your ganondorf sig on the first page, but with green bolts instead of the blue-white ones. Green also meets same as the white meet on that backround.
Text: "Unsung", text down, left of sig. "Master", text down, right of sig.
Size: Standard
done with yur sig unsung:)

i couldn't make the ness and marth pics look good because they weren't rendered and i suck at renders, so i used some different pics... hope that's okay.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
done with yur sig unsung:)

i couldn't make the ness and marth pics look good because they weren't rendered and i suck at renders, so i used some different pics... hope that's okay.
It is fantastic, thanks much. Marth looks a bit awkward, but I don't mind at all. Definetly one of my better sigs from a shop :laugh:

tappy

Smash Ace
yeah, the marth pic does kinda suck but it was all i could find. i'm glad u like it:)

here's another request that i just finished

tappy

Smash Ace
yeah, u can change it with the vincent valentine sig since that one has been up there for a while.

Top Bottom