• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
There is housing at this rt?

Zero and I are gonna need to spend the night bc I'll be drinking and weather is supposed to get messy, I def won't want to drive 2 hrs back to Greensboro.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
yes, josh posted earlier that he is willing to house people, just bring your own sleeping gear and towels though.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Again:

Everyone please BYOB, BYOG, as well as sleeping stuff, towels, FOOD (!), set ups (!!), and power strips (!!!).

Can't stress the last two enough.

Also, I propose...

A Hydrated Christmas Crew Battle starting at midnight. :083:

Duo55

Smash Ace
@smith: duh

@zero: wink

@duo: it's cool, i'd **** u in brawl at this anyway
lol I really can't tell who is who with everyone changing their names. But my responce would be 1. if your trolling: hahaha it must be a troll because it certantly isn't reality. 2. If your serious: also hahahaha because if you try to use rob against me I'll give you ultimate anal annialation by way of a titainium boot. 3 If your new : hi, you should beat me before you shoot your mouth off. 4 If your cam : lol I would like to fight you soon as well. 5 If your cam and trolling : I love you too buddy ;)

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
lol I really can't tell who is who with everyone changing their names. But my responce would be 1. if your trolling: hahaha it must be a troll because it certantly isn't reality. 2. If your serious: also hahahaha because if you try to use rob against me I'll give you ultimate anal annialation by way of a titainium boot. 3 If your new : hi, you should beat me before you shoot your mouth off. 4 If your cam : lol I would like to fight you soon as well. 5 If your cam and trolling : I love you too buddy ;)
Option coverage too good

What up bro? :)

Double post apology: F**k you.
I'm good, man. Where've you and Zeke been hiding?

Top Bottom