• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
stingers ur avatar looks like a kid with down-syndrome eating his birthday cake

where the F is everyone getting santa hats?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
someone please tell me the stupid "no 3 best characters give a present everytime you win" tournament isn't actually going to happen.

because that is seriously dumb.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
OMG

if the Sibs show up

<3
/fixed

where the f do you guys get these santa hats???

why are more OOS coming than local??? :mad:
Google Christmas cartoon hats and fix it in MS Paint like a mofo pro, duh :glare:

And I don't really consider us OoS bc we are from NC, we've only been in Al for about a yr and we're moving back in either Feb. or June. Soyeah.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
ooooooook let's get one thing straight yay, crockfield and any other ******s who don't know what's up

L >>>> light

***** couldn't even get the dude's name from that *****, it was like the most flawed scene of all time... AND L knew it from the start, whenever he says someone has a low percent chance of being kira, he's really talking about the probability that they're not kira... so by the first time light asked if L thought he was kira, he was already 94% sure of it.... but proving to everyone that he has ghostly spirits working for him is ridiculous, kira was so advantageous and all L had was his mind, and a few cops and cameras. and a bad@ss way of sitting.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'd need the address too, if you don't mind. I want to go too. With or without Adam.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Word.

The show died when I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said 'you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air'.

I whistled for a cab and when it came NEAR(lol terrible character), the license plate said Fresh and had dice in the mirror. If anything I could tell that this cab was rare but I thought 'man, forget it. Yo, homes. To bel-air!'

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
My address:

1442 Eva Mae Dr
Raleigh, NC 27610

My phone:

252-292-7746

We'll try to get things going by 6:30 or 7:00 if possible and running til forever. The house will more than likely be empty aside from us.

And if you guys don't mind doing me a favor, please post here or (even better) help me make a tentative attendance list.

PLEASE BRING SETUPS

Other things you should consider bringing/doing:

BYOB & BYOG
Snacks & Other drinks
Pillows & Blankets (if you're planning on sleeping)
Towels (if you're planning on showering)

Also, I'm almost at 1337 posts. ****.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
i don't really play much smash anymore. Been playing a lot of Q2 and QL though. Advanced to the play-off bracket for nadl, north american duel league, a few weeks ago..(28 player invite round robin / group stages, those who qualify move to the 16 man double elimination 'play-off' bracket. i'm in loser's quarters currently and about to re-play the guy who sent me to losers in W1, unless he manages to beat the #1 seed for the tourney else I'll play him lol..)..but i'm about to lose basically :>

but i decided to go on smashboards a little working 12+hour shifts in an office can get really boring, especially in this cold. Watched a few rom 3 vids...... lol'd when I saw 'up next stingers(falco) v. jim(ganondorf) after that pp m2k set. Good stuff to pp btw, had me on the edge of my seat. how many times can someone fantasm through marth's sword and sheik's fair(that one time..)?! so many things came down to the wire.. was a gg

@josh- so 1337.. this x-mas bash is at your place in raleigh?

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
quake live, and nice to see you too. Why doesn't it work for ya roll? That sucks.. basically any cpu can handle it and all you need is mozilla + the files.

if you didn't know stingers, ql is basically quake 3 arena but slightly modified(improved netcode/engine mainly, which is very nicely done.. I get a better frame rate in QL than q2, which is ridiculous considering the gfx difference) and made accessible through your mozilla browser for convenience. You can DL it now and start playing for free if you want. www.quakelive.com

but I <3 q2 more than anything else... also ndml, the nations deathmatch league... a 4v4 league, just started and I'm repping team usa.. i'm like the 5th man so I guess so I won't play much(i guess we'll see?). it could get interesting.. home/away matches. Playing with 130 ping v. 20 pingers ain't easy.

sorry for the thread hijack!

Top Bottom