• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

and wings too! goddamnit i love a nice hot chicken wing with a cold glass of brew. it's gonna be a grand day moo, grand i say!!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
hey there little lady!!! hooo hooooooo that's a good one yeeeeeeeeeheee! hehehehehe!!!!!!! oh here we go!!! *reaching towards* ehhhoooohhkkehghehgkkgonnagetchaaagkeheheheoookkghehe *gets slapped* OHHHHH!!!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
that sounds the most logical.

@ smith, sorry, i just got the aim message.

i would say josh's place is fine if he is still offering it.

i have to go through alot of crap to get my places, but like i said, if i am the absolute last place, i will do it.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
ahh man plur, where are you at, like seriously... all i wanna do is drink 40s and play monopoly with you holy ****ing ****.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
why don't we just turn this into a saturday night/ sunday thing at josh's if it's still available?
Is it? Can someone grab Josh and confirm this? I'm in class currently and cannot.

that sounds the most logical.

@ smith, sorry, i just got the aim message.

i would say josh's place is fine if he is still offering it.

i have to go through alot of crap to get my places, but like i said, if i am the absolute last place, i will do it.
I thought Josh couldn't do it is why I'm suggesting this now. I thought he said way back that he had to be with family and we couldn't do it anymore.

JMH stores seems legit to me buttt i mean.

whatev
His store would ruin the mood since it's in the mall and people are coming in and others are going to be there playing games (little kids that can be annoying) I want this to be in a place where it's just NC Smash, no one else and no other real distractions. Josh's place/Karn's Dad's house are perfect places for it, but not JMH's shop.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
PLUR

I AM DRIVING TO RALEIGH DURING WINTER BREAK

JUST TO SEE YOU

U CANT FUCIN STOP ME

NO ONE CAN

AGHHHHGHHHHHGHGHHHGGAGAGHHHH THIS LIFE WITHIN ME

ya we gon get drunk

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
It's amazing how bad people are at texting me to ask simple questions. haha

I'll need to double check with my family and my roommates, but I can tentatively say yes, we can have it starting around dinner time on the 18th and running til forever.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
It's amazing how bad people are at texting me to ask simple questions. haha

I'll need to double check with my family and my roommates, but I can tentatively say yes, we can have it starting around dinner time on the 18th and running til forever.
Alright, text me when you find out everything.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I thoroughly approve.

hopefully I don't cross paths with your female roommate again though. when she asked my age, and I told her 16, she gave me the most hateful eyes.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPEEDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!

Josh u dat dude.

@ ocean, she was probably down to ****, and u messed it all up.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
keith for best worst intentional troll of 2010.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
@Darksyde
Would you PM me your address? Zero_Gamer, X the Derp, and myself are going to try to make it to this.
We'll be getting into NC on or rt before the 17th, so hopefully we can swing by.

@stingers
<3 your avatar.

Top Bottom