• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I remember when Keef said he doesn't troll.

Also - I may be bringing another person with me. Someone y'all probably don't remember or know. Is that fine?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
**** I see how it is keith =( </3
Moo i ****in love u.

like.... ughh. i never said i disliked all melee. i dont get why people are over-exaggerating this.

id write a list of the people i like/dislike and the reasons why but i will save that for the next tourney we are all at so i can say it in person. No need to put people on blast on the boards.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
but i like you.

And if you have a problem with me, then please let me know the next time i see you.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
trolling or not, i thank you josh.

but honestly, for the people of melee that do not like me.... let me know. I will beat you in ur game with the gayest character, and then ill take ur girl from u and give her this black ****.
you don't play Fox last time I checked...

Most of y'all don't even realize your community is getting eaten from within. And those who already know it dont do **** about it.
umm... what are you talking about?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I like Keith too.

But I'm extremely direct with who I do and do not like. My honesty is top tier, even if it makes me look like a ****.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
TOKYOOO!

BEHOLD!

NINTENDO DS-O!

PRINCE OF PERSIA!

Breezy is too good. I also remember him "chasing" Yay through the streets while a bunch of us were out in Chapel Hill.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Emma Watson gives me an erection.

Emma Watsons boyfriend gives me an erection barrels of laughs.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
loooooooool twitch that's nothing... i was gonna have people end up coming to my house on the 18th and me either (1) not be there (possibly i'd be at Smith's) or (2) treat them as criminals and call the cops, and when they say that they know me i'm going to say that these people are delusional and dangerous and that i've never seen them before.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
loooooooool twitch that's nothing... i was gonna have people end up coming to my house on the 18th and me either (1) not be there (possibly i'd be at Smith's) or (2) treat them as criminals and call the cops, and when they say that they know me i'm going to say that these people are delusional and dangerous and that i've never seen them before.
naaaah, you wouldn't do that.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i know it's a ****ing gay *** capsule. i just hate that ****. because i know the ****ing backstory.

Top Bottom