• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yo Roxy is cool, and brawl players know him and like him. Just cause you don't know him doesn't give you the right to say no one knows him. LMAO

an what kind of name is smith anyway?

*CT*

Smash Lord
Yo Roxy is cool, and brawl players know him and like him. Just cause you don't know him doesn't give you the right to say no one knows him. LMAO

an what kind of name is smith anyway?
I thought Smith was either a craftsman's name, or a black person's last name :reverse:

lord karn

Smash Master
my dad is avoiding this question so I don't think he wants us to use his house. : (

perhaps, though, perhaps

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
No **** that avatar.

It looks like a boo cupcake.

Boo as in the super mario ghost.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
uuuuuuuugh

okay :embarrass:
I've never been high before, but their music is so intense that it makes me feel pretty trippy when I listen to it. It's really awesome.

slasher king- when my friend first introduced me to bmsr, he showed me forever heavy. ever since then, it's like a new part of the world has been opened to me, haha.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I love black moth super rainbow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H52g8rZCdec

aw yeah
smith

next time you get high

listen to black moth super rainbow

TRUST ME ON THIS MANG
I've never been high before, but their music is so intense that it makes me feel pretty trippy when I listen to it. It's really awesome.

slasher king- when my friend first introduced me to bmsr, he showed me forever heavy. ever since then, it's like a new part of the world has been opened to me, haha.
Ummmm

My mind has been blown across the milky way.

I love this soooooo much.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
So, Josh, I'm guessing by Karn's Dad's reactions, we are more than likely doing this at your house...so...

Brace yourself?

Top Bottom