• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Guys, seriously. I need either people to step up..or a possible date change? What do you think it'll be?
It's not about people stepping up. It's about people having lives and families. I offered my place, which would be perfect, and I can still have people over that evening and into the night but I can't do anything about my family stuff. Almost every available apartment in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill is WAY too small (Chris', DJ's, Keith's etc) or unavailable due to the people living there (the sheer inconvenience of having that many people over is a good enough reason to not want to host).

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
yeah, i would love to host **** at my place, but Smith and his ***get *** friends basically said i was ruining everything, so yeah.. too late.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
It's not about people stepping up. It's about people having lives and families. I offered my place, which would be perfect, and I can still have people over that evening and into the night but I can't do anything about my family stuff. Almost every available apartment in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill is WAY too small (Chris', DJ's, Keith's etc) or unavailable due to the people living there (the sheer inconvenience of having that many people over is a good enough reason to not want to host).
You're 100% right, I didn't mean to come off like that.

yeah, i would love to host **** at my place, but Smith and his ***get *** friends basically said i was ruining everything, so yeah.. too late.

You wanted to host your thing at your place, not mine at yours, I'd be incredibly greatful if you hosted it at your place.

wow **** u smith, thanks for ruining Christmas.
If you say so.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
yeah smith... NOW u ****ing say that

kiss my half native american ***

have fun doing this **** on ****in market st

c*ntbag

twitch is right, ocean

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
ohhhhhh **** yeah ur right

i forgot everyone around here cancerously sensitive about their crotches

i wonder if anyone at SRK is secure enough to laugh at themselves

im glad u guys grew up, but i just dont fit in now

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ohhhhhh **** yeah ur right

i forgot everyone around here cancerously sensitive about their crotches

i wonder if anyone at SRK is secure enough to laugh at themselves

im glad u guys grew up, but i just dont fit in now
kevin didnt mean it man. calm down.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
There's a point beyond a joke and an actual insult. Chill the **** out Cam, theres no need to start **** all over again.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
So wait... are we treating THAT PERSON as freddy krugar? cause u know how they got rid of freddy. They forgot his *** and the evil he caused. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And it seems like it is happening again! No nightmares anymore niggggggggggggggggggggggggs!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
oooo yeah cam, oh yeah. today just became a great day. thanks a ton buddy.

I'm leaving before I do something I'll regret. I ask you stay polite while I'm gone please.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
When the cops are away. Cam will play.

edit: CHILL EVERYONE!!!! ROXY IS WATCHING THE THREAD!!!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
ight ima stop posting now because apparently the only side of Dr Peepee and Smith.'s bed is the wrong one.

Top Bottom