• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

<--ChozenOne's "Learn to Fux With Amazingness" Thread-->

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I have to assume ChozenOne broke out, because if he had indeed gone to jail for Being Sexy in Public, it would have been a life sentence.
I believe he was, in fact, too sexy for jail.

whitegaurd

Smash Apprentice
K, I have a question. For jiggs air attacks, what moves should you use with the c-stick and what moves with the regular a button. Its because I know some people that use both and are extremely good. Again, for the wall of pain, how do you exactly do it, (c-stick or no c-stick) cause I could do it sometimes, but its hard to land Much appreciated.

TheLegend

Smash Ace
How did this thread that is clearly Fuxing w/ Amazingness slowly creep away... /disappointed

And Who is this Mango or Starfruit Papaya guy the Jiggly community is infatuated with.

Having a real life makes me sad. I miss this game.. and the Jiggs community :(

Good Day Sirs?

I T I

Smash Apprentice
Well, at least a large man of probably African descent (Who may or may not be named Bubba) is fuxing with amazingness right now. :o

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
hey, does anyone know how to fight against young link? i asked on other boards but apparently no one knows how to fight him lol.
i mean what attacks would be best to use against him, how to avoid his combos, avoiding his projectiles, and any rest combos that work well against him.
also, does jiggly puff's up air out prioritize young link's d air?

TheLegend

Smash Ace
Without going into too much detail.. get in his face, and dont let him camp you... and his Dair is a *****.. try not to shield under it b/c his sword tends to go right through. Jiggs mostly can Bthrow-->Gay off the ledge if ur pretty close aswell w/ a Uair if he jump or you can Bair IMMIDIATLY if he anticipates the Uair and continues to fall. Just dont let him get any space on you.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Without going into too much detail.. get in his face, and dont let him camp you... and his Dair is a *****.. try not to shield under it b/c his sword tends to go right through. Jiggs mostly can Bthrow-->Gay off the ledge if ur pretty close aswell w/ a Uair if he jump or you can Bair IMMIDIATLY if he anticipates the Uair and continues to fall. Just dont let him get any space on you.
ok, thanks alot. i still keep getting hit every time though when they hit me with a bomb in the air then immediately jump and d air >_< lol

Top Bottom