• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose Your Character

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
No one, I play Melee!
Hitstun is my anti-drug!

but seriously now, i've played over wifi twice ever, played Marth both times...

XxNintenxX

Smash Rookie
I Always pick Mario first, his style lets me learned my opponent's then i drag out my Ness and Lucas depending on if I need air game or ground game.

Aibou

Smash Master
I go in with Sheik. Then, depending on how strong my opponents are, I'll switch to Zelda. My Zelda is better than my Sheik (though I do acknowledge the fact that Sheik is better overall).

jivegamer

Smash Cadet
Captain Falcon. He sucks, but I'm used to him. Also, people will often complement you on your style!

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
Usually I use Pokémon Trainer or Sonic. I rarely try to play seriously online with Sonic though. Hedgehogs and lag don't get along too well.

Cleo555

Smash Cadet
I always have the issue of who i "should" use and who i "want" to use. For example, I'm pretty bad with pokemon trainer. But i find him a lot more fun to play as. Also I'm pretty good with falco but sometimes i feel like i get too pressured and make mistakes with him more than others. Some characters i find boring to use like Snake X.X I don't feel right if i pick a character without fully understanding their moveset and AT's :ohwell:

UberMario

Smash Master
I start with Mario and, depending on how I do, I jump around between him and Fox, Yoshi, Bowser, Captain Falcon, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Luigi, or whoever the other person is playing as the most for the lolz.

kbear

Smash Cadet
I'll usually alternate between Marth and Ike. But I would really like to get better at Falco eventually.

Joe-kun

Smash Cadet
Usually Wario or Diddy Kong, eventually moving to Pikachu or Ivysaur. I NEVER use Sonic online unless the person I'm fighting with somehow gives me little to no lag.

Qarano

Smash Cadet
Ike definitely. Ike is a cheat online. He's like odd job, of ssbb wifi.

Top Bottom