• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose a character's Smash role!

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Honestly, a Fighter. Sure, Wii Music wasn't great, but I adore the idea of Sebastian being something truly unique in the Smash cast - a musically-based fighter. Like, imagine if his taunts allowed him to literally play short melodies. Imagine being 3 stocked by Sebastian Tute only to hear the first four notes of Megalovania being played as Sebastian, dressed as a cat, stares blankly into the screen as he blows directly into a toy recorder. That alone would sell me on this. Even aside from the whole meme potential, he'd be pretty fun to see - and I love the idea of weird, slightly obscure picks getting into Smash as well as your retro reps and more modern characters.

So, uh... Big the Cat.

Top Bottom