• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose a character for this criteria!

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
A Classic-exclusive Sonic character - Fang the Sniper. (I didn't get a proper response when I posed that question)

An unused character who has never made an appearance in a final product.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Sheogorath

a character who was playable in Disney Infinity

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'm guessing I can't use an EarthBound character because that'd be referring to the character, not fecal matter? anyway, Willie Wumpa Cheeks. I had to do a Crash wiki search for "poop" just for this.

A character to be the first 3rd party in an AU where we never got 3rd parties until Fighters Pass 1.

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
A hot dog stand at the end of time and space
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131
Ashiaka
(If I try to type his real name, this happens: A****aka)

A character most known for M rated games, who has a T rated game
Doomguy (See DOOM and DOOM II for GBA.)

A video game character who originates from a video game rated "Early Childhood" (eC) by the ESRB and isn't from the Reader Rabbit series.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Doomguy (See DOOM and DOOM II for GBA.)

A video game character who originates from a video game rated "Early Childhood" (eC) by the ESRB and isn't from the Reader Rabbit series.
(So all Ec games I could find are all licensed which did not fit the criteria so I tweaked it to say "A video game character who has an Ec game" which was slightly easier I apologise)
Rayman

A video game character who originated on MS-DOS

Last edited:

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
A hot dog stand at the end of time and space
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131
(So all Ec games I could find are all licensed which did not fit the criteria so I tweaked it to say "A video game character who has an Ec game" which was slightly easier I apologise)
Rayman

A video game character who originated on MS-DOS
I guess it's fine in that case. Anyways, for the sake of continuing the thread...
I think Cacodemon from DOOM.

A character who's not from a video game but is best known for them anyways.

Top Bottom