• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose a character for this criteria!

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Francis Xavier Quinn from the book "Persuader" from Jack Reacher (2008), I looked for 3 hours trying to someone that fit that description so thanks and never do that again please.

A character who has a letter in their name
K' (King of Fighters)

A character from the webcomic Sonichu that isn't Chris-chan, Sonichu, or any member of the Chaotic Combo

D

Deleted member

α Patroklos (Soulcalibur V)...despite the fact I logged in more hours practicing with him than any other character, but I digress.

A fighting game character that specifically wields a samurai sword. :yoshi:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Gungeoneer from Enter the Gungeon

A character who has a very similar name to someone already in Smash (fighters, Mii costumes, ATs, or spirits) but not the same name

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Scorpion (maybe it's just me, but I honestly don't hear much about Scorpion ever when smash newcomers are being talked about)

A character from the Mario series you really want to punch (no alternatives allowed. What I mean is no stuff like Pink Gold Peach or Gold Mario)

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Orcane, from Indie Pogo and soon-to-be Fraymakers.

A character you've already said in this thread that you think would be the best choice for president. (if you're new to this thread, or can't, you can just name someone on this page)

Last edited:

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Decapre (Street Fighter)

A video game character that spawned a ton of controversy that isn't featured in Smash in any form

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Pokemon Gen 5 Lenora (for being the first black trainer, but was shamed heavily for her being extremely identical to the Mammy stereotype, and people thought Gamefreak was being racist)

A character that isn't playable in any official way, that you really want to play (can even include non-gaming characters)

Last edited:

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Marine the Raccoon

a MTG Planeswalker that uses the Red color (can be multi-color)

Last edited:

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
A hot dog stand at the end of time and space
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131
Dr. Morbis

A character who is fiction within fiction (as in, they're from a game, cartoon or show within a game, cartoon or show). If you need help, then an example would be The Crimson Chin from The Fairly Odd Parents, who originates from a comic series within a cartoon (no, you can't use that as your answer).

Top Bottom