• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chinese Inn Monthly #2

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yea, theres a big difference between the New York CITY PR and the New York STATE PR
Who is this Wario that you have gained exp from? I would like to know.
you probably dont know him he stays on the madd down low. but if youve seen my regions PR, hes on there.
OHOHOHOOHO You got a ride son. WITH ME. lol

But yea, seriously, I'm willing to give you a ride.
Lets make somethin happen.
Nice to hear some huge trash talk, even if it's from someone OoS. Don't forget to tell NY about LA being too good when we send you home empty handed.
My region takes massive pride in our ability to trash talk :chuckle:
OH SNAP!

Fixed. There is a HUGE difference. That PR is for a region since New York is big as a state, I suppose.

The REAL New York PR: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208594 dangit hyro you ninja'd me.

WHERE ARE YOU AT?
refer to above.
$5 MM?

10MMs

what character? i know the snake/ROB matchup with a few characters.

Edit: PS. Can someone bring a controller for me? Somehow my two good silver ones got ninja-switched with two super ****ty silver ones. Pretty sure I know who did it considering one of them has some pretty distinguishing ugly *** sharpie marks all the **** over it... *coughFreddycough*
not having the right controller can screw you over somethin nasty...

Curlz

Smash Lord
I just searched for the NY PR and that's what came up. My bad guys. -.-

Edit:

Sudai, I just got a new white controller in the mail. I'll let you use it for the tourny. You just have to color swap them for me. :]

Bragi

Smash Apprentice

theres only like 3 characters that im supremely sure of my ability to beat, and one of them is DK so I got cyphus on lock.
Well they say all men are created equal. But you take one look at Cyphus, and you take one look at Cyphus's beard, and you can see that that statement is not true.

You see, normally, when you go up against another Smasher, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But you see, Cyphus is a genetic freak, and he's not normal. So you got a 25% chance, at best, of beating him.

Then you add Cyphus's beard to the mix? Your chances of winning drastically go down.

You see, in a 3-way match with you, Cyphus, and Cyphus's beard, you got a 33 and a third chance of winning. That's because you KNOW you can't beat Cyphus's beard, so you're not even gonna try.

So you take your 33 and a third percent chance, minus your 25% chance, and you got, at best, an 8 and a third percent chance of winning.

But Cyphus, you take his seventy five percent chance, plus his sixty-six and 2/3% chance, and he's got a 141 and 2/3% chance of winning.

You see, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you.

Sudai

Stuff here
Vaughn, we all know you're gay for me, it's all good. :p

As for the controller, you're probably right. XD I'll see how well I can shield with it though since I won't have to WD.

Sudai

Stuff here
Double post because I missed a bunch of post like a tard.

Sudai, I just got a new white controller in the mail. I'll let you use it for the tourny. You just have to color swap them for me. :]
If I can find my tri-wing, sure.
hey Sudai, can you still paint my controller if I send it to you?
Ehh, I'm not about spending the time to paint controllers. Sorry. Was a passing interest back in the day, but I'm too busy to spend that kind of time atm. :/

not having the right controller can screw you over somethin nasty...
Nah, it's straight. So long as I make sure it's functional to some base standards, it's all good. Obviously something like a messed up stick or sticky button is gonna butt **** someone, but I wouldn't use a controller like that. Haha. Only really need to be comfortable with a controller for tech intensive games...and well, Brawl isn't. lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im going to pretty much accept all money matches, but IF I GET THERE(HINT HINT) i wont play sonic in all of them.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
JUST A REMINDER TO PEOPLE
Remember to bring money for food to buy in between or after the tourney. It is a restaurant after all and it's the least we could do considering they don't chrage us a venue fee.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
Double post because I missed a bunch of post like a tard.

Ehh, I'm not about spending the time to paint controllers. Sorry. Was a passing interest back in the day, but I'm too busy to spend that kind of time atm. :/
Let me know when you have the time. :colorful:

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Ah, I gotta drop out of this tourney. My grandma just got out of the hospital (had to have surgery to avoid losing her foot due to dead arteries. It was successful.) and my mom, my sister, and I are all watching after her in shifts for the next few days. Best of luck everybody.

-Ran

Smash Master
I won't be making it to this tournament, so that removes a set up. NFL playoff games.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I really hate to jump on the bandwagon, guys, but I'm not going to be making this now, either. I've decided to spend my last day with my family before I head back to Texas for three months. Any MMs I've got lined up I'm still game for next time we meet, whether that be at Phase/HOBO or during spring break at Dibbz or a tournament.

Thanks for the fun times these past two tournaments, LA. It's been a blast chilling and Smashing with y'all, and I hope we can meet again soon.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
well it looks like ill just have to money match every player up in this tourney, seeing as just winning the tourney isnt going to make me enough cash...

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Just a suggestion, depending on turnout, we have a pool instead of a bracket, everyone plays everyone.
Well I'll need help with that, but I'll do it depending on turnout. And yes it's still on BSP.
Randall could you bring your laptop, I may need to use it if I do happen to do brackets.

Turazrok

Smash Master
well it looks like ill just have to money match every player up in this tourney, seeing as just winning the tourney isnt going to make me enough cash...
Can't let you do that...... you severely underestimate JNig, and you use Sonic T_T...

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I'll have my laptop, we can run the bracket on it.
Ok, thank you! I'm on my way to CI now, I should be there a lil after 11, waiting on my mom.

Edit: I might be there 20-30 min after 11 since my mom changed her mind >.>
Grandmas taking me, hell they're the ones who do almost everything for me nowadays anyway.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Ok, it takes an hour and a half to get there from here and I didn't even pack yet. I'll be there around 1 or so.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Full results so you can make a results thread, NiTEZ.

1: JNig - Wario ($40)
2: K.I.D. Goggles - Sonic/ Lucario/ Metaknight ($20)
3: Arcrazia - Falco ($5)
4: Nitez - DeDeDe/ Diddy
5: FakeGeorge - G&W
5: Sudai - ROB
7: Blaine - Samus
7: BSP - Mario/ Sonic
9: Li-D - ??
9: BSL - Luigi
9: Curlz - G&W
9: Tura - Snake/ Olimar?
13: S.Ryu - Pikachu

Top Bottom