• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chinese Inn Monthly #2

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
Why does this seem like so much fun when I'm not there? Senior Project is killing my tourney time even though I never make it past the second round. Meta remember to bring an extra 5 dollars for drinks. And remind people to buy food. If you need advice call me at this number.
225-505-5603

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I will money match any Ike player for any amount of money,

this is of course assuming I get there, since I still havent worked out my ride situation.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
ive got a 99% confirmation on going. hittin up savage for a few hours, then driving myself (lol!) to chinese inn for 12-1:00. will the tournament have started by then?

Turazrok

Smash Master
ive got a 99% confirmation on going. hittin up savage for a few hours, then driving myself (lol!) to chinese inn for 12-1:00. will the tournament have started by then?
Wurra bout meh? Can I haz ride?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
It's looking like I'll be the only person from Slidell again. XD

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Yea most likely, but last time we waited a bit before starting, so I can do the same for you.
MMs anyone?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sarah too, Curlz.

da K.I.D., last time we had a little under 20.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Is the doubles part gonna be before or after singles?

I'ma prolly go. Most likely I'll only take part in doubles. I'll have to see what my financial situation is lookin like. I mainly wanna go to take care of the Curlz MM, but I guess since I'm driving all the way to ****in Airline I'll play a little ****in Brawl.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Is the doubles part gonna be before or after singles?

I'ma prolly go. Most likely I'll only take part in doubles. I'll have to see what my financial situation is lookin like. I mainly wanna go to take care of the Curlz MM, but I guess since I'm driving all the way to ****in Airline I'll play a little ****in Brawl.
That's assuming that I can make it. My parents are gonna be out of town so I was gonna use that to my advantage and drive to BR on my own since they don't allow me to drive that far and maybe bring Flounda or someone with me.

They were talking about staying though so that makes me kind of sad.

Zigsta, that's depressing. :[

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Curlz, maybe. I'd like to see who else might want to team before making a decision.

Here are some of the lower tiers:

C: Peach, Luigi, Fox, Wolf, Sonic, Sheik
D: Bowser, Zelda, Pokémon Trainer, Ike
E: Lucas, Mario, Ness, Yoshi, Samus
F: Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Link, Ganondorf

To my knowledge, there isn't a universal low tier group. I think C is too high to be considered a "low" tier, though a tournament running C and below could certainly work. DEF is the bottom 35% of the list (13/37 characters). EF is about 25% of the character list. CDEF would be about half the list, so I don't think it includes any "high" tiers. Any of these could work (even just F), and it's ultimately up to NiTEZ to decide what to do.
There are 2 Luigi mains (although I should count BSL as a Wolf main), 2 PT mains, and 2 Sonics goin. I have a feelin most of the side tourney is gonna look a lot like the main tourney if C sticks. I say C is out. Plus I wanna try out my PT and Mario.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'm broke lol. I'll stick with the main brawl tourney and friendlies I guess.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
Wurra bout meh? Can I haz ride?
if you show up to savage, you can ride with me from there to chinese inn.

There are 2 Luigi mains (although I should count BSL as a Wolf main), 2 PT mains, and 2 Sonics goin. I have a feelin most of the side tourney is gonna look a lot like the main tourney if C sticks. I say C is out. Plus I wanna try out my PT and Mario.
id consider myself a luigi main, since i officially switched it to that. already, i know more about luigi than i do about wolf. did you know you can crouch cancel slide into a taunt spike? how cool is that!

'V'

Smash Lord
I'll most likely randomly show up with Hyro's stuff. Hopefully Arc will be there so I'll have someone to give it to him. I'll probably eat some Chinese food while I'm there. Sudai, Nick, Roni, and RickyB should be there so that I won't be bored.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I think I might randomly enter this tourney.
LOL not random you just wanna win the money XD

I think everyone here would lose to me if I got a ride to this thing...
Sudai says hello
Jnig says hello
Cyphus says hello
Roni says hello
Nick says hello
Me and Lee don't say hello since we'll be in Maryland

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS WAIT TILL I'M GONE TO DO LOW TIERS
:mad::mad:

save me some sesame chicckeen

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I think I might randomly enter this tourney.
For realz this time?

I think everyone here would lose to me if I got a ride to this thing...
MM? And where exactly are you staying in New Orleans?

Jnig says hello

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS WAIT TILL I'M GONE TO DO LOW TIERS
:mad::mad:

save me some sesame chicckeen
hello

No one likes your Jiggs :p

Don't forget to get some souvenirs.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i got mad snake practice so i think I can take sudai

I know the wario matchup ( I assume thats who he mains) with like 4 different characters. hell yes, ill money match you.

theres only like 3 characters that im supremely sure of my ability to beat, and one of them is DK so I got cyphus on lock.

i dont know nick or roni so those are wild cards.

I would admit that im afraid of tink since i dont play good ones that often.
and I know lee is really good, dispite the fact that lucario is my secondary, so the 2 people that Im worried about arent showing up.

anybody who wants to prove me wrong, get me a ride to chinese inn and get at me.

=P
i look forward to it.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet

I know the wario matchup ( I assume thats who he mains) with like 4 different characters. hell yes, ill money match you.

theres only like 3 characters that im supremely sure of my ability to beat, and one of them is DK so I got cyphus on lock.

and I know lee is really good, dispite the fact that lucario is my secondary, so the 2 people that Im worried about arent showing up.

anybody who wants to prove me wrong, get me a ride to chinese inn and get at me.

=P
i look forward to it.
You didn't mention knowing the weegee matchup. $0.01 MM Go! Best 2/3. This is a serious matter. Ask Arcadia. 昇龍拳!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, mad trash talking.

Show up, and I'll MM you, K.I.D.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty

=P
i look forward to it.
Who is this Wario that you have gained exp from? I would like to know.

OHOHOHOOHO You got a ride son. WITH ME. lol

But yea, seriously, I'm willing to give you a ride.

Nice to hear some huge trash talk, even if it's from someone OoS. Don't forget to tell NY about LA being too good when we send you home empty handed.

OH SNAP!

He's 4th in the NY STATE PR. Good luck Zigsta. Haha.
Fixed. There is a HUGE difference. That PR is for a region since New York is big as a state, I suppose.

The REAL New York PR: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208594 dangit hyro you ninja'd me.

WHERE ARE YOU AT?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
What rapist needs a doubles partner? And before you answer, remember I put a qualifying noun in there.

Sudai

Stuff here
$5 MM?

10MMs

Considering Sudai plays ROB? Haha.
Lies. He's one of the few that knows about my secret Snake training. x.x

LOL not random you just wanna win the money XD
Well, I mean yeah, but can you blame me? XP

Sudai, Nick, Roni, and RickyB should be there so that I won't be bored.
I'm definitely gonna be there. Not sure about r0ni and RickyB. I need to talk to them. Nick definitely isn't going. He's gonna be in Monroe helping the girly friend with something.

For realz this time?
Probably. I'm a woman though and my opinion changes ever 12.3 seconds so I can't guarantee.

Edit: PS. Can someone bring a controller for me? Somehow my two good silver ones got ninja-switched with two super ****ty silver ones. Pretty sure I know who did it considering one of them has some pretty distinguishing ugly *** sharpie marks all the **** over it... *coughFreddycough*

'V'

Smash Lord
At least you'll be there. That's more than enough reason for me to be there for more than just 5 minutes.

Yeah that sounded gay. I don't care. =P

Edit: I'll have a controller ready for you, but I'm not sure if you'll like it.

Top Bottom