• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chillin's Falco @ C3

Orion*

Smash Researcher
dat dont mean nuttin.
if i was to pick da random button im dam sure my play style wit whoever wud be unique and of my own.

if he is a smart player as you say he wud be able to develop his own style. regardless if he dont pick falco 24/7. point is he still plays falco.
just because youre a smart player doesnt mean you have youre own style.

and honestly, i dont see any other pros utilizing tech chase dairs like he does.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
@ angel : who sed anythin bout bein flashy. u dnt gotta be flashy to atleas be interestin to watch

@j4pu: wut my join dat gotta do with anything? i dnt give a **** bout whoever dont kno me now dey gon kno who i am in time. and yea i did forget to type being successful with it my bad. nd i undertsnad where u comin from bout playing to win but if dats da case.. everyone wud be planking someway some how.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I found his Falco very interesting to watch just because of all the subtle things he does, I guess things like that just come with experience.

J4pu

Smash Champion
the point with your join date and being unknown was that your comments about how you are better don't have anything to back them up and are therefore dismissed and ignored by the majority of intelligent posters.
facts are the way to go man, stay away from arrogant comments.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
the point with your join date and being unknown was that your comments about how you are better don't have anything to back them up and are therefore dismissed and ignored by the majority of intelligent posters.
facts are the way to go man, stay away from arrogant comments.
lol when did i say i was better?
all jokes aside i do consider myself intelligent since da majority of da things i say makes sense.

my arrogance+da internet jus makes it look bad lol..

in all seriousness tho i did have my facts . only thing i states was that his falco was boring and generic which is truth. dat comment had nuttin to do with skill...yall are over readin my comment stop bein so sensitive

Denzi

Smash Master
Why is there arguing? It should be obvious that Chillin is a good smasher... Just look at his tourney placings (as well as the people he faced).

J4pu

Smash Champion
Why is there arguing? It should be obvious that Chillin is a good smasher... Just look at his tourney placings (as well as the people he faced).
way to completely miss what people were arguing about lol.
we could just be nice and assume this was meant to divert attention from the argument but I'm doubting that

M15t3R E

Smash Master
lol Chillin told us at the tourney that he hasn't used Falco in tournaments since July.
He still was able to take on great players. Give him some cred.

Denzi

Smash Master
lol Chillin told us at the tourney that he hasn't used Falco in tournaments since July.
He still was able to take on great players. Give him some cred.
We all know that he's crazy good, everyone just seems to think his Falco isn't that great. And he himself admits that he could've been better had he used Falco more often. So I don't really see the point of arguing over whether his Falco is good or not.

chillindude829

Smash Master
yea i literally used falco like 5 times between august and this tourney

hence the extremely boring playstyle

oh well =P its not like falco's that exciting of a character anyway

Orion*

Smash Researcher
yea i literally used falco like 5 times between august and this tourney

hence the extremely boring playstyle

oh well =P its not like falco's that exciting of a character anyway
the match were you ***** pride (i think it was crews) was amazing XD
i still like to watch that replay every now and then... (is on my friends wii :))

you dair tech chased him like 6-7 times... made no sense

and yeah ive been using falco less and less. he is pretty boring, but he ***** allot of matchups.

edit: yeah i didnt see nairs either. although im not sure if i would do them against dedede for most situations. seems like youre asking to get grabbed

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
the match were you ***** pride (i think it was crews) was amazing XD
i still like to watch that replay every now and then... (is on my friends wii :))

you dair tech chased him like 6-7 times... made no sense

and yeah ive been using falco less and less. he is pretty boring, but he ***** allot of matchups.

edit: yeah i didnt see nairs either. although im not sure if i would do them against dedede for most situations. seems like youre asking to get grabbed
DDD would jus shield grab da hell out of n-air.
plua falco aint boring at all. jus depends on how u utilize his moves.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
DDD would jus shield grab da hell out of n-air.
plua falco aint boring at all. jus depends on how u utilize his moves.
i said for most situations. but if D3s on a platform it seems great :)

borings really a matter of opinion. but camping with falco is boring. and not camping probably wont win as many matches against good players.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
i said for most situations. but if D3s on a platform it seems great :)

borings really a matter of opinion. but camping with falco is boring. and not camping probably wont win as many matches against good players.
oh hell yea n-air is platform sex

but i feel u on dat note... i never camp so i never get bored.. where it seems falco needs to camp to win dats when i try to find ways around dat

K 2

Smash Lord
Wow, those were some nices matches by chillin. He should have had both matches against the diddy...one smash away.

chillindude829

Smash Master
And you say that DDD has a less boring playstyle ? XD
no, thats why i dont use DDD that much either.

snake allows much more creativity than either falco or DDD, thats why ive been using him the most recently. of course he also gets ***** in certain matchups which ddd/falco do well in, so i had to bring em back

null55

Smash Master
Why the hell would they close the Legend of Red Marth thread...

J4pu

Smash Champion
2nd and 3rd stock kills were awesome
is there a reason your SHDL shoots both lasers so high? Is it because you expect MK to be in the air?

chillindude829

Smash Master
yeah, also i dont really have the timing for 1 high and 1 low down perfectly, it's not that big a deal IMO. if they're on the ground you just shoot 1 low and if they're in the air you shoot 2 high, shooting 1 high/1 low helps but its not required

Denzi

Smash Master
I agree, 2nd and 3rd kills were too good. Good job taking advantage of his whiffing into Drill Rush.

Qusestion: I thought it was possible for MK to use uair to damage Falco during the CG. Is there a reason I never see anyone do this?

Top Bottom