• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chile Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Yea I know, this list is ****ing ********, rofl. Also IDK how the hell I ran into this, but here it is.

*Disclaimer: I don't know what the hell this is. It's either a tier list, tournament rankings, or a frequency of use list. I'm leaning towards a tournament rankings list at this point (like Ankoku's thread).

http://www.smashbroschile.cl/foros/index.php?showtopic=4394

Top Tiers

1. - Snake
2. - Diddy Kong
3. - MetaKnight

High Tiers

4. - Falco
5. - Kirby
6. - Mr. Game & Watch
7. - R.O.B.
8. - Marth
9. - Zero Suit Samus
10. - Toon Link
11. - Mario
12. - King Dedede

Mid Tiers

13. - Olimar
14. - Pit
15. - Sonic
16. - Zelda
17. - Wolf
18. - Yoshi
19. - Donkey Kong
20. - Sheik
21. - Link
22. - Captain Falcon

Low Tiers

23. - Lucario
24. - Luigi
25. - Pikachu
26. - Ness
27. - Ike
28. - Fox
29. - [Ice Climbers]
Bottom Tiers

30. - Ganondorf
31. - Samus
32. - Pokemon Trainer
33. - Jigglypuff
34. - Lucas
35. - Bowser
36. - Peach
37. - Wario
It seems to be the closest thing they have to an official list.

Lol @ #37.

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman
Lol Wario is the new CF. I think D3 is way too high on our list though, the **** think the same. Same goes for Mario. Its weird I can't find any kind of consistency in this list.

Should we tell them about the ICs alt grabs? =\

Straider

Smash Rookie
Chile don't have many good players to make an accurate tier list, i have seen that forum and this is an honest list from the metagame of the tourneys here.

Flayl

Smash Hero
OP, you're stupid: "Entonces solo es una lista para ver los personajes mas usados y no lo mas buenos... eso segun lo q he leido en los post... ".

Good job trying to make others look like idiots when you're the real idiot.

Yeah, this has great tactical discussion value too.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
OP, you're stupid: "Entonces solo es una lista para ver los personajes mas usados y no lo mas buenos... eso segun lo q he leido en los post... ".

Good job trying to make others look like idiots when you're the real idiot.

Yeah, this has great tactical discussion value too.
Did I touch a nerve? Don't get pissy, excuse me for not speaking Spanish. You quoting something in another language here doesn't help me. If I couldn't read it the first time I sure as hell can't read it now.

It's the only tier list on there, and from what I can tell the guy posts a lot. All I said is that its the closest thing to official on that site.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Did I touch a nerve? Don't get pissy, excuse me for not speaking Spanish. You quoting something in another language here doesn't help me. If I couldn't read it the first time I sure as hell can't read it now.

It's the only tier list on there, and from what I can tell the guy posts a lot. All I said is that its the closest thing to official on that site.
Yes, I hate it when people talk **** about other people/sites behind their back, when in truth they don't know what they're doing. For example, you don't even know basic spanish...

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Yes, I hate it when people talk **** about other people/sites behind their back, when in truth they don't know what they're doing. For example, you don't even know basic spanish...
Get out of here with that. I find their tier list funny, and after seeing it I think I can safely assume that the average Chilean player knows very little about Brawl. I've not said anything to offend them as people, their brawl knowledge is just bad. They have our tier list posted on there, I'm pretty sure I'm within my rights in posting theirs here. :rolleyes:

And yea, I don't know any Spanish. So?

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
Entonces solo es una lista para ver los personajes mas usados y no lo mas buenos... eso segun lo q he leido en los post...
This is only a list to see the characters that are most used, and not the best.
I cant' read the rest, but that's the gist.

rehab

Smash Journeyman
Google:

"So just a list to see the most use and no more good rioja ... So depending on what I read in the q-post.."

I couldn't guess what's going on in the rest of the thread, but it looks like a character ranking-esque thing. They have tourney results posted at different parts of the thread.

edit: late post >:

Flayl

Smash Hero
Entonces solo es una lista para ver los personajes mas usados y no lo mas buenos... eso segun lo q he leido en los post...
Yes that's it. And now watch as my faith in humanity crumbles at an accelerating rate from all the ignorant posts in this thread.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Yes that's it. And now watch as my faith in humanity crumbles at an accelerating rate from all the ignorant posts in this thread.
i count like 18-22 different people, outta 7billionish people in humanity

...yeah

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
'Scuse me while I lol my nuts off.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
WTF KING DEDEDE HIGH TIER?

Wario at the bottom?

I agree with Skip lol thread.

XienZo

Smash Lord
I wonder how many people actually know this is a usage-tier list...

But its still weird how Wario's last. I guess he's aesthetically unpleasing...

Albert.

Smash Master
well my faith in your humanity is pretty low LMAO

you couldn't have said that in your first post?

no, you didn't you just let the discussion go on like a prick

forgive their ignorance, do you expect everyone to go around with a knowledge of "basic spanish"

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Either way, a tier list will usually look a lot like a "most used" list, seeing as people tend to pick the better characters more.

The fact that Wario is on the bottom implies that they think he is bad, the fact that Mario is high implies that they think he is good, and so on.

Any way you look at it, funny ****.

Also..... their fault for calling it a tier list >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom