• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago's MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokeness! Brawl/Melee/Naruto/TvC/HDR January 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Vayseth, if we play, Kabuto will be legal cause I won't ban him from you. ;D

Vay what you mean no love... with Webster coming.... there will be a lot of it. <3
Though it will be kinda hard to find him unless he smiles... >_>

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Then expect to get ***** by Orochimaru like the rest of the people in the tournament will go through! >=D

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
Is that weird guy from the last tourney going to be here again? He had us say stuff about Jesus and was really old. I think his name was Wes.

T_T

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Weird guy? Stuff about Jesus? Wes?

I don't remember this.... was this when I went out for food?

I'll make sure that does not happen. lol

Fletch

Smash Master
This isn't too far for me, I could come, but Melee singles only for me unless there ends up being doubles for Melee as well.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Omni, I already figured that out. I was just trash talking, by essentially saying, You, Panda, and Lain weren't top in Michigan. C'mon Omni, I thought you figured out the obvious trash talk I was doing there. =p

Updated Rule for Naruto Revolution 2:

Also, I will update the Rules for Naruto Revolution 2 in a bit.

Kabuto is banned unless both players in the match agree to let him be used.
i did i just wasent in a mood to respond how i usually do lol ;-p

Yay! Lain and Omni and SP!
yaa sonnnnnnn

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Main Post updatd with Venue Fee.

Venue Fee - $7

If you bring a Full set-up and we use it for the tournaments, your Venue Fee is waived. Just make sure to contact me and label your stuff, so I know who gets the Fee waived. (Full Set-Up = TV+ System + Game)

ook

Smash Lord
Is that weird guy from the last tourney going to be here again? He had us say stuff about Jesus and was really old. I think his name was Wes.

T_T

Lmao, I remember that guy. He was there at the beginning when everyone was still getting there.

He told stories about ghosts and stuff lol :chuckle: and they had a christian message behind them

I think he was just an old bum from off the streets

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Wow... I guess I really wasn't there... lol

Don't worry there will be more security this time around.....

Especially since is the start of the Brawl and Naruto Championship Series. Everyone that plays will be awarded points towards the Championship Event in July.

ATM I am working on a February date, looks like the 28th, to hold the 2nd event in the series and it might be a Lock-In, basically a 2-day Event with many tournaments been played all Day and Night long. ^_^
Still not confirmed until I post a thread about it. It might be posted as soon as next weekend. ;D

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Zicore try to get the word out for Melee, I would really hate for you guys to show up and have another sub par Melee Tournament like the last one. >_>;

Obviously it wasn't sub par competitive wise... just in the number of attendance. <_<

I'll add you though, Zicore, to the PreReg list for Melee.

Goodkid - Yeah I have these to hang out with people, that is the part of it for me. And yeah with all the different styles there, you will learn a lot, in both Brawl and Melee. ^_^

Vayseth - Ah, I see. Then I will make sure another person from Screenz is there when I am not there to make sure those people are not in the area, and if they are, have them pay a fee that would go towards a tournament pot. =p

Zicore

Smash Champion
put down Jesse for pre-reg as well.

The only thing that will prevent us from going is money. We are going to Powerman 5000 the day before and Cradle of Filth the day after. We might not have any money left over

also, put melee in the title. I can only do so much for melee.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Omni - Yes, both you and Cosmo have your Tourney Fee waived, same goes to Anther and my bro. The venue agreed to those for a reason. I guess winning Brawl Doubles and Singles and Naruto got you a discount. lol

Zicore - Noted, I added Jesse and fixed the title.

I am off to work. I'll see what I can do later. =p

Vayseth

Smash Master
We should have 2 cars. Ours right now is Omni, Me, Panda and lain (I think). Maybe Anther will be with us. Bowyer, NoJ and misc others haven't said anything yet.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Why do you MI guys travel so much, don't you have school or something? >_>

Vayseth I posted the info about the Championship on AIB, just figured you might wanted to know.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
BTW, each Tournament in the series, so basically every month, the Winners of Brawl and Naruto will be awarded a Trophy alongside their winnings.

What will the trophies have written on them...?

You'll have to win it to find out, or just read it while they are on display during the tournaments. =p

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok Rules have been updated and another Side Tourney was added.

OK I added to the Tournament List Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix on PS3 and with a Start time of 7PM. Tourney Fee - $5 Per Person.

PreReg for that if you want to enter it. It will have two Stations dedicated to it, so it won't interfere with any of the other tournaments. It might also be played upstairs, IF space is limited. ^_^

People with a Waived Venue Fee

Omniswell
Cosmo
Anther
DarK Sasuke

They were the Winners of the last tournament in November. So they get their Venue Fees Waived for this tournament.

Should be a fun day. ;D

Cosmo, I'll add you to the Maybe list. ^_^

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Oh man, I kinda wanna enter SF2HDR, but I'll get my *** kicked. I'll have to think about that one :D

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Is fine. I might enter it and I know I won't win. But I do enjoy playing my Ryu. ^_^

Some people just wanted to play it and I am like, if you guys can bring a full set-up go ahead.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
If I enter it can I get my venue fee waived on account of me entering every single tournament?

Its alot of moneys. Although I may be able to make it back if people MM me in TvC :D

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Well if you win TvC, you'll make your money back. =p I am sure people will MM you.

Panda, I'll waive your Fee for the reason of housing me when I went to Michigan. <3

If you win TvC, you won't have to pay a venue fee for a future event that I host. =p

feardragon64

Smash Champion
If I enter it can I get my venue fee waived on account of me entering every single tournament?

Its alot of moneys. Although I may be able to make it back if people MM me in TvC :D
Panda if you MM with me a bit you can get some money since you'll win every one lol. Think of it like me paying $1 for 3 practice matches.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
So what do I put Anther and Lain down for?

BTW I talked to Screenz today and I forgot to add them as Sponsors for this event.... So I will add the Sponsors to the Main Post. >_>

Also we might be getting sponsors from a couple local area stores, so maybe there is a possibility of some free food, but don't bank on it yet, I'm still working on it.

The sponsors is the other reason why I am asking to have legit copies of the game, and no Burned ones. They don't want to Sponsor bootlegging. So if you bring set-ups make sure they are a Real Purchased Game and not a burned/copied/modded one. Thanks. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom