• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago's All Smash (Smash 64, Melee, Brawl ) and Naruto Revolution 2 November 1st

B.W.

Smash Champion
God **** that was fun as hell.

Got my *** beat, but who cares. Learned a lot.

Project-05 - Melee Singles

rofl, wth happened to all these melee people that didnt even show up? way to let your melee brothern done....the poeple that didnt show that is.
I signed up as BW.. Which someone ended up writing me down as PuN.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I am making a Results thread atm in the Results sections, but here are the winners basically.

Brawl Doubles

1) Cosmopolitian - Cosmo & Omniswell
2) Michigan Owns - Lain & NoJ
3) Team Merk - Deltapunk & Sakra(something I will put it down right when I look at the brackets for your name, sorry about that. )

Naruto Singles

1) Dark Sasuke
2) Dark Kakashi
3) Dignity

Melee Singles

1) Cosmo
2) Greenman
3) Anther

Brawl Sngles

1) Anther
2) NoJ
3) Lain

I hope everyone had a fun time, I will make a formal Tournament Results thread soon so people can talk about them more there. Yeah..... I just woke up. >_>;

GameQ

Smash Cadet
I recorded a few matches, but albeit of my only my friends and on a hand held camera. But some pretty good matches none the less. Especially the FUNNIEST match to ever hit the competitive brawl scene. Will post when uploaded.

~GameQ

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
How did neither kels or tink get in top 3?
Just so you know, Tink demanded to be renamed Greenman, so that is Tink, and Kels got 4th.

Full bracket results for all tournaments will be going online soon in the Results thread

Zicore

Smash Champion
had lots of fun seeing everyone, sucks I got gayed in bracket, but w/e. GG's everyone. Anthers Pikachu is on crack...

Anther

Smash Champion
Melee's too goods, I'll get ya next time tink ;p... x;. Fun times were had, too bad I didn't get to play ANY brawl friendlies, which sucked. shitz happens. Venue and TO's were awesome though, us smashers just have to start bringing our setups, no more johns!

Quaz: No one expects the guy with the pikachu controller to be good at anything =p.

soap

Smash Hero
man, i wanna see anther melee vids

rofl at the naruto tags "dark kakashi" "dark sasuke", cmon guys... actually dark kakashi sounds cool, sasuke is just gay anyways adding dark doesnt make it cooler

Kirk

Smash Champion
Fun times were had, too bad I didn't get to play ANY brawl friendlies, which sucked.
I wanted to play some friendlies with you...but it was 2am by the time grand finals ended and I was way too tired...and I'm sure everyone else was too. xD Next time I hope we can get some in. :D

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Oh man I had a fantastic time at this event. Thanks DK (and black guy I don't know ?_?) for hosting this tournament!
black guy = devildigimon and he is awesome lol

but anyways thanks DK and devildigimon for hosting an awesome tournament.

lol my team got 9th and we didn't win a single match... ugh the double bye sucked didn't give us a chance to get warmed up.
i just wish i could have beaten tink in singles.. close but not good enough. :(

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
good **** mike for hosting this and housing me and giving me candy for beating people on luigi's mansion

good **** webster for beating me in sc4 lol, and for dealing with running the tournament and calling matches

good **** omniswell for teaming w/ me and taking that **** all the way

good **** anther for your melee pikachu combos and taking brawl singles

good **** greenman for trying to play both games at the same time

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Thanks for hosting the tournament! Sorry I had to bail early (if 11:30 PM is early...), I would have gotten stranded in the city if I didn't catch a train before they stopped running for the night.

Fun matches, especially the friendly FFAs.

Zicore

Smash Champion
can't believe that brawl lasted till 2am...wtf...**** that crap. What time did melee end? Cause I left around 9...

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Full Results are up now in the Tournament Thread. Just waiting on the full results for Naruto.

Brawl took a while longer than expect because of the lack of set-ups and the amount of people still playing. I am sorry for that fact. Next time I will try to have enough TVs for everything, if I make another one.

Big C - Yes it took a while. Lain and Kirk took a while. Then Lain vs Anther took a while it went to 5th Match. And Grand Finals Anther vs NoJ took about 1 hour. Since Anther had to win 2 sets against NoJ and both times it went to 5th Match.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
rofl @ brawl taking 2 hours to go from the match in loser's for 4th to finish that my good sirs is like 3 matches wtf were you guys doing
well joel and anther had 10 games sense anther was sent to the losers and then played every game they possibly could.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
Sveet - Melee Singles
Tink -Melee Singles, Melee Doubles (Indiana)
Weimdog -Melee Singles, Melee Doubles
Zeus - Melee Singles, Melee Doubles
Zjiin - Melee Singles, Melee Doubles
Zoa - Melee Singles

rofl, wth happened to all these melee people that didnt even show up? way to let your melee brothern done....the poeple that didnt show that is.

tink...were you calling out yourself? or was that the whole list....lol.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
tink...were you calling out yourself? or was that the whole list....lol.
he just took the whole list because i know people on the list were there, just not alot of them... especially for melee doubles.... i think a grand total of 3 teams signed up for doubles(even after lowering the entry fee to 5 dollars each(so 10 total)).

GameQ

Smash Cadet
Here are my vids...

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...9B550869A2B3C2

Also, I am a noob to the competitive scene, and dont frequent these boards. So if you see a vid of you playing, you can message my youtube account, or better yet, leave a comment on the video, of the actual name that should be in the title. Is Kashi Dark Kakashi? Who was SoGAY?

And as I promised in my previous post... The two funniest competitive brawl matches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANl6j...A2B3C2&index=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTEW-...2B3C2&index=10

P.S My camera has a loud *** mic. Speaker volume check!

~GameQ

EDIT: Totally forgot to mention, POLSKA has requested a lock on his videos. Sorry about that Kashi, but I must honor his request.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Here are my vids...

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...9B550869A2B3C2

Also, I am a noob to the competitive scene, and dont frequent these boards. So if you see a vid of you playing, you can message my youtube account, or better yet, leave a comment on the video, of the actual name that should be in the title. Is Kashi Dark Kakashi? Who was SoGAY?

And as I promised in my previous post... The two funniest competitive brawl matches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANl6j...A2B3C2&index=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTEW-...2B3C2&index=10

~GameQ

EDIT: Totally forgot to mention, POLSKA has requested a lock on his videos. Sorry about that Kashi, but I must honor his request.
those links didn't work for me.. probably because they have the .... in them?

GameQ

Smash Cadet
those links didn't work for me.. probably because they have the .... in them?
UGH... Thanks for the heads up

REPOST...

Here are my vids...

Playlist

Funny Vid 1

Funny Vid 2

~GameQ

Top Bottom