• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
is this the one that you had to slap multiple times to make it work, and the screen would sometimes just randomly shut off mid-match?

ORLY

Smash Master
he said in the thread that he doesn't expect a big turnout since it's on the same day as the big house

Rappster

Smash Ace
Turns out a bunch of stuff is happening on campus this saturday anyway, so it works out better to push it back a week. 10/29.
you make me sad.
10/29 is the one weekend that my parents are coming up from cali to see me.
Gotta spend time with them and find another time to smash

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I took an exam today and I destroyed it, like I knew every question, it was about as free as a puff player playing kels

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Sveet's thrashing his classes like puffs mess up Kelly

Good job buddy!
... By the transitive property of smashbros.

Sorry to steal your limelight sanchez. At 9am i didnt even realize you made a kelly joke, i just saw the exam thing and was like "ok this is random, ill share my grades too"... Getting done with classes and reading it and i look like a total prick LOL

Rat

Smash Lord
Naw sveet, you were just...
teaching him a lesson
giving him an education.
showing your school Principles
Exam-ining the evidence
showing your Credit
ential
s
being one of the Teachers: Pet-rifying him with your knowledge
Dwarfing his brain by the size of your brain (that's not even a pun)
Telling him that his Bus speed was coming up Short
taking him to school
Blasting him with your Math
slapping him in the face! Man, that Smarts
informing him that you are better by many Degrees.

Rat

Smash Lord
It was done Periodically. Mostly at my class Table. Making sure I lined up all the Elements.
But yeah, it didn't take too long: There's plenty of time to make up puns in this Recess-ion.

bleh that last one was lame. It couldn't get it's feet off the ground.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Deku i know how we can learn to beat sanchez... more PvT practice!!! (just never dual sight ever ever again)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I decided dual sight is just too strong for terran in the end and on top of that my opponent was much better than me, so I planned to do a 6 gate robo all in. He went out the top of his base to clear the towers as I walked down the bottom path and got flanked. Basically, he got REALLY lucky.

Top Bottom