• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i love doubles and used to hate singles lol
now i just like both

Jimmy Johns sandwiches are legit :D
I also got 7-8 hours each night of genesis, that's why i did so well

Deku you forgot to stick yourself in
Kels
Matt
Deku
Tink
Dart
Atma
ORLY
Rat
LE
and so on

sooo... when you gonna play with me alex?
i shall pester you until you do
lol i'm like right about orly level on that list. you also forgot tom haha

also LE > Rat even though le lost to vro LOLZ

i shall text you. i can play today, tomorrow, or thursday.

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, i say we bring back the hotel rooms strong again, started with mist, and continuing with the Mi tourny next month!

ORLY

Smash Master
i don't know if you can shout out to yourself, old man

but if 2pac is down with it, so am i

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Darkatma: how can you love doubles. I'm starting to hate doubles, some **** that happens is like 80% skill, 20% luck.

lol, you guys should do a teams power ranking, like who is the best teammate. I wonder why there isn't one for like the higher level of skill players like mango or hax? I bet hungrybox does worse in teams then in singles, idk, just wondering.

Scythe

Smash Master
Darkatma: how can you love doubles. I'm starting to hate doubles, some **** that happens is like 80% skill, 20% luck.

lol, you guys should do a teams power ranking, like who is the best teammate. I wonder why there isn't one for like the higher level of skill players like mango or hax? I bet hungrybox does worse in teams then in singles, idk, just wondering.
maybe he does but he is a beast in teams haxbox is nasty

ORLY

Smash Master
Teams is way way way more fun than singles. The potential for goofiness is off the charts.

darkatma

Smash Hero
marth is garbage period
i have like 10 matches of me losing to deku's marth from thursday though

i'm so happy kdj, pc, chillin, and azen are all coming back to this game :p
pullin for a ken comeback loollll someone tell him people still play this game.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
marth is basically useless in teams. hes easy as **** to **** when isolated, and his combos/edgeguards are easy to interrupt so he basically has to like stock tank and hes not very good at that LOL

dassboot

Smash Cadet
marth is basically useless in teams. hes easy as **** to **** when isolated, and his combos/edgeguards are easy to interrupt so he basically has to like stock tank and hes not very good at that LOL
I also agree with this, characters like ganon beat him in teams imo.

fox/puff is the best team. second best is fox/falcon. then....it gets messy.

dam it: I log into this account on accident sometimes: this is sanchaz. This is my other account name on another website

darkatma

Smash Hero
1 Fox/Puff
2 Fox/Fox
3 Fox/(Peach/Sheik)
4 Fox/Falco
5 Fox/anyone else
6 Other teams

Alex when can you play this week lol
Monday thru Thursday afternoons are all good for me as long as I know beforehand
Also i watched them vids and boy do I have hella bad habits. If i just think about them a lil i'll **** you :p

sanchaz

Smash Lord
well I forgot fox/fox, lol. it's just falcon gets so much better in teams, as his recovery takes so long that his teammate can save him, and can put pressure on very quickly as ppl get knocked so much in teams. I know peach does to, but I don't think as much falcon, unless ppl like forget about her downsmash, sheik's still great, but she can't pull off her gimps as much, even m2k doesn't know why sheik is so good.

now falco. I feel that he does MUCH WORSE in teams. I think ppl just punish the hell out of his recovery. and he's just so slow.

my opinion

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
idk falcon kinda sucks more in teams. like, if he has space, he can run around kneeing. but if he gets locked down at all he is helpless. see lovage+SW vs haxbox from G2.

falco has a lot of options, you just have to limit your lasers. Falcos normal moves are really solid and he still has a shine. Plus falco's survivablity is pretty good. It only sucks when you get gimped.

Top Bottom