• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

([Chicago Area Smashfests]) MELEE ONLY -4-9-09

chun1

Smash Apprentice
after a little break, it's time to play some more melee. when are ppl going back to school?

Zjiin

Smash Master
This wednesday had to be done before everyone went back to school, but unfortuantely was the last one we are doing due to scheduling conflicts. (for now) I will announce when they start up back again.

Sorry Biggy, but a couple of us plan on traveling to MI during the school year for some smash fun, so i'll let ya know.

Rat

Smash Lord
I'm heading back to michigan tomorrow and I just wanted to say

Thanks for all the great times this summer. I had a blast. Good meeting/getting to know you all. Rocking the bags, the drinking games, the crew battles, the ridiculous tournaments, the Vro, the story of that guy who chops people's heads off, Kel's amazing johns, the 'Author', Mslano pointing out my terrible anatomy knowledge, and everything else. Too good.

At the latest I'll probably be back in December!

alcoady

Smash Ace
these need to be un-haitused. ( ps i just coined that word check webster if you want ) cuz as previously stated having some of these before E52 would def help my game.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Alright, last minute thing. I've been wanting to play Brawl for some time now, since it's been a while, and I am having a Brawlfest tomorrow (sunday). I'd liek to have enough people come to do crews and such. (maybe even a free tourney)

Fletch

Smash Master
Alright, last minute thing. I've been wanting to play Brawl for some time now, since it's been a while, and I am having a Brawlfest tomorrow (sunday). I'd liek to have enough people come to do crews and such. (maybe even a free tourney)
Really really weak.

Top Bottom