• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

([Chicago Area Smashfests]) MELEE ONLY -4-9-09

Fletch

Smash Master
Anyone free to play during the day on a weekend? I need to get some practice in and get my scrubby Fox back into shape.

chun1

Smash Apprentice
-khepri is t0000oo good in teams

-big d knows everyone match up known to man

-c-tip is the worst/best shi1t talker in the midwest

-rat has the best hair

-damian is too funny with ness

-vro has sick combos but gets gimped

-tre1 is mr. super-edge-gimp-master but got wrecked by big d in marth dittos

ray chun is tired.

Vro

Smash Lord
No johns Eddie. Get to work on your badge.

Ray Chun, I don't combo; you're just in hitstun. And I don't get gimped; I just run out of jumps.

D3ltaPunk

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i would like to know if anyone would be interested. I'm in the south of Chicago by 57th and Kedzie. about 8 blocks from the orange line i believe.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I am coming down there for school this year. Same place as Cosmo is going. Anxious to attend these. Play with people not named cosmo.

Zjiin

Smash Master
If anyone planning on bringing a setup for the tourney wants to bring it this wednesday instead to save some car space, it's alright with me. Your door fee will still be waived.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Zjiin, I'd like to show up for this.

What time do these smashfests usually end?

Also, can you PM me your phone #, just in case I get lost?
Awesome. They start at around 5/6pm and go until.... well when people get too tired to play. Usually 3 or 4 of us don't stop until 4am, lol.

I have my pm box filled up and i haven't cleared it out on purpose so i don't get scrublet messages, so my number is 773.789.1318 (damian)

Zjiin

Smash Master
i'll double post your mom

If someone who's coming tomorrow can give me a ride to 95th and back, we can secure a second bags setup for the tourney.

iao

Smash Rookie
I'd go if there was some brawl >_>

never played melee. lol.

D3ltaPunk

Smash Apprentice
Never played melee? Wth. . . >_>

I'm gonna host some smash at my place some time soon so there will be melee and brawl and if you guys want some 64 i'm sure i can set mine up but we will need a t.v. for it.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'm sure some other people will get some kind of gathering for smash this week, but i'd rather eat glass than play smash right now.

Vro

Smash Lord
Okay, meet at Zjiin's at 6. Sneak back towards the garage. Bring 2 setups and a lock. He'll never know...

Rat

Smash Lord
I don't really want to do it at my place considering I live with my folks and they are nosey. I don't really care where or when. Wednesday is still the ****.

cykofox

Smash Ace

I was joking around adding to vro's nonsense...

I wuld host it at my house, but my parents dont leik strengers.

Top Bottom