• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

([Chicago Area Smashfests]) MELEE ONLY -4-9-09

Fletch

Smash Master
Hate to double post, but is anyone interested in playing the rest of the week? I'll be in town until Friday.

D3ltaPunk

Smash Apprentice
If anyone is interested on Friday at around. . . .maybe 5 I can host some stuff at my house. Melee, brawl and 64. Zjiin you doing melee on friday? If you are at what time?

Zjiin

Smash Master
If anyone is interested on Friday at around. . . .maybe 5 I can host some stuff at my house. Melee, brawl and 64. Zjiin you doing melee on friday? If you are at what time?
I'm not hosting anything on friday

Fletch, some of those matches will go up today/tonight/tomorrow/next week. (i'm really lazy)

Fletch

Smash Master
I'm not hosting anything on friday

Fletch, some of those matches will go up today/tonight/tomorrow/next week. (i'm really lazy)
I hope you're leaning towards uploading more of the later matches rather than the early ones. Some of those early ones were ugly, and if I suicided one more time on my last stock...

What's the address?

chun1

Smash Apprentice
i love how more ppl are posting here about kakashi's tourny instead of the actual thread. lol.

is tink going to this thing? i want to team with that *******. i hear he's a monster in teams.

khepri

Smash Lord
^^^^ good**** do it in december

who wants to team for kakashis. zeus? khepri? kels? damian?
I've always wanted to team with you in a tourney if kels wasn't going....****, I feel like I'd be disappointing James and Zeus if I ditched one for the other and the other for you.

**** it, if you go Cosmo I want to team with you.

Smash Journeyman
I've always wanted to team with you in a tourney if kels wasn't going....****, I feel like I'd be disappointing James and Zeus if I ditched one for the other and the other for you.

lol *watches khepri carefully*

illboyzeus

Smash Ace

ehh, if it's like that I suppose that's cool lol:lick:. I'll just need to find a another good player to team with between now and the tourney. Not in the business of teaming with bad players lol.

Zjiin

Smash Master

If Khepri goes back to Kels since they've been "working on their team" then i'll team with you Cos.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I don't think kels is going

Zjinn team? if all else fails lol
I'm supposed to team with Tink for Brawl, but I'll prob let him team with Mendoza sinc ei hate that game, so I might team with Tink for Melee.

I'll let ya know.

[****, so many tourneys comin up, I can barely tell who i'm teaming with for each, lawl]

Fletch

Smash Master
I saw you put up a match from Wednesday, are you going to put the rest up? If not, can you send me the file or whatever and I'll put cut them or put them up?

Zjiin

Smash Master
I saw you put up a match from Wednesday, are you going to put the rest up? If not, can you send me the file or whatever and I'll put cut them or put them up?
Right now i'm going though this whole tape and man, we must be rusty becasue these matches really suck. We're both suiciding like half the time and missing L-cancels and i'm not FF anything lol. On top of that, we're both playing a lot of low tier matches which suck as well haha. Hopefully i find some more on the tape that are worth watching, otherwise if you wanna upload some of these, i'll give you the tape so you can.

On my YouTube channel, i always try to JUST upload matches that make no one look stupid and that are close. (unless i'm trying to prove a point for comedic sake) So far there's not a lot on here that fits that criteria. :urg:

Fletch

Smash Master
Right now i'm going though this whole tape and man, we must be rusty becasue these matches really suck. We're both suiciding like half the time and missing L-cancels and i'm not FF anything lol. On top of that, we're both playing a lot of low tier matches which suck as well haha. Hopefully i find some more on the tape that are worth watching, otherwise if you wanna upload some of these, i'll give you the tape so you can.

On my YouTube channel, i always try to JUST upload matches that make no one look stupid and that are close. (unless i'm trying to prove a point for comedic sake) So far there's not a lot on here that fits that criteria. :urg:
Ha I want to see these matches to see where and when I'm screwing up, so I understand a good deal of them will suck. My Fox was especially horrible, so maybe avoid putting those matches up, but I thought we had a lot of other at least decent matches? I'd like to at least see the Peach/Falcon match on DL64, Falco/Falcon on Stadium, and of course the Pichu ditto. After all, since I can't play Fox decently any more, I need another character to play.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Ha I want to see these matches to see where and when I'm screwing up, so I understand a good deal of them will suck. My Fox was especially horrible, so maybe avoid putting those matches up, but I thought we had a lot of other at least decent matches? I'd like to at least see the Peach/Falcon match on DL64, Falco/Falcon on Stadium, and of course the Pichu ditto. After all, since I can't play Fox decently any more, I need another character to play.
Peach vs Falcon DL64 - you 3 stocked me

Pichu Dittos - it was very painful to watch.

I'll look into that falcon/falco. i might not have gotten to it yet (doing two tapes at once)

Fletch

Smash Master
I think I'm only remembering the matches that I played well in... I'd still like to see them all, I'll upload them if you don't want to.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I think I'm only remembering the matches that I played well in... I'd still like to see them all, I'll upload them if you don't want to.
Yeah, if you want to upload others, it's cool. It might sound kinda stupid, but with 400+ subscribers, i don't want people to expect bad matches from my channel, which is why i usually put up only close ones.

Fletch

Smash Master
Yeah, if you want to upload others, it's cool. It might sound kinda stupid, but with 400+ subscribers, i don't want people to expect bad matches from my channel, which is why i usually put up only close ones.
Sure, check your PMs and I'll send you an e-mail address to send to and I'll put them on my channel.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Sure, check your PMs and I'll send you an e-mail address to send to and I'll put them on my channel.
lol, uhh... each one is 200-300kbs. Unless you want the whole tape sent, which is like a few gigs. It's be easier if you just picked up the tape when you can.

Top Bottom