• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

([Chicago Area Smashfests]) MELEE ONLY -4-9-09

Zjiin

Smash Master
ill bring a set up if i come.
sounds good Cyko.

=======================================

Just to warn everyone, people farther up north are going to get a bit of snow, but around my area there is supposed to be just a little. If you want to come early and avoid the storm, feel free, but let me know first. 773.226.5191

Zicore

Smash Champion
what time can we start showing up? cause I might try and be out of here by 4?

also, what do you do to get to my place? I know take the orange line to pulaski, but I'm not sure after that.

Rat

Smash Lord
I will be back Monday or Tuesday for probably 2 weeks or so. Pretty much any day of the week will be awesome.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I would ask you to if i knew how many people were coming, but I can't justify asking you to bring one fully aware that we may not need it at all.

Fletch

Smash Master
I would ask you to if i knew how many people were coming, but I can't justify asking you to bring one fully aware that we may not need it at all.
If you need one, I think I have one laying in my garage at home and it probably wouldn't be a big deal to bring one. Shouldn't be opposed to extra setups.

Rat

Smash Lord
I'm in town and most family stuff has been done. When's the next time that things are happening? Tomorrow? Post christmas drink + smash?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Hmmm not sure about monday. A lot of people who are interested in comin are sure too busy to let me know what day is good for them. And with new year's comin up, it might just skip over whole next week.

Fletch

Smash Master
Let's do this Monday, I haven't played in a while and I'm skipping town on Tuesday. If Zjiin doesn't want to host on Monday maybe I can put something together...

Fletch

Smash Master
I'm about 15 minutes from Zjiin if people are interested, but I would have to run it by the parents first unfortunately.

B.W.

Smash Champion
I won't be able to make Monday if we do. Next time I'm off is tomorrow, and after that I'm not off 'til New Years Day and the day after that.

Thursday or Friday would work best for me. So New Years or the day after, would probably be best for me.

Fletch

Smash Master
Would you be willing to play at all tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday Damian? I haven't played in a while and am just looking to play some matches before I leave on Wednesday.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Alright, now that the day of being drunk off your *** into the new year is flooded with the light of the sun, as well as many hang overs.

When is this gonna happen?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Not sure. I was planning on it but now work says I don't have come in until after the 5th. The 6th I have family stuff to do and on sun you might hosting one.

???????

Vro

Smash Lord
Yes, Sunday I can have people over at the UC. If you have "a busy life" then you can johnson about it. But you see me doing my part.

Top Bottom