• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CHI SUBURBS VROZONE : Saturday Tourney | It's over

Vro

Smash Lord
way to be last minute... yo!

Vrozone in suburbs this Wednesday. anyone is welcome, especially the old regulars. it's in my basement. come whenever you want (not before noon), leave whenever you want.

you must call or text me before entering my home, thru the backdoor. 630.677.3818

425 Luthin Rd
Oak Brook, IL 60523

TOURNEY THIS SATURDAY AT VROZONE

doubles will start per request, before singles.
$5 singles will start at 4pm, no exceptions. will do pools if there are +8 people

don't even know how to post good thread anymore.

[Super awesome Zjiin addition] Bring motherfucking setups, assholes.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Deeznutz is comin vro, I think alan is 2. Ill at least make the tourny I may come tomorrow in which case ill need ur number

Dart

Smash Lord
Confirmed for not going to either. last minute and school started for me. Saturday someone is having a birthday party and invited us for smash.

Vro

Smash Lord
not trying to steal attendees, just having small turnout expected

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
vro you really cant post a thread like this and not be stealing attendees

if anything you should just call some dudes that you already know arent going to go, making a thread just encourages people who were on the fence to bail. and ive said this way too many times, mw needs to stop stealing each others attendees and we need more tournaments that more people go to

cykofox

Smash Ace
lol i dont know...it makes no sense to waste more gas when i can play closer to my home..people in those certain areas need to step it up

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
thats exactly what im saying

cykofox you along with everyone would be getting better faster if you played against a larger variety of people more often

you wouldnt be able to play closer to your home if vro hadnt posted this thread, everyone should be going to the tournament. now the people who are going to the tournament are getting shafted because despite their hard work to travel there and we continue to not have many big tournaments in the mw

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
big d speaks the truth. i dunno, cats4peace is mad far. if i can get a ride from someone(i'll pay for gas), then i'll go. but i am definitely not driving this time

Wafles

Smash Lord
It's like 3.5 hours from Chicago. WI does this with like two cars every month, as well as some traveling 5-6 every month. It's really not far at all.

Vro

Smash Lord
But do you have a Vro Zone up there? False.....

i will take out money requirement so it becomes a smashfest if that discourages more players. honestly i am just saying i am not going to WI and that I will have an open basement. we could just drink the whole day if i gave a ****.

ORLY

Smash Master
I'd love to come to the smashfest on wednesday if I could catch a ride from someone in the area. Quaz? Matt R? Anyone?? PM me for my number.

As far as saturday goes, I can't bail on cats4peace. I already told Spikes I'd go and bring a set-up. No hard feelings, Vro.

Vro

Smash Lord
smashfest will last late. i'd rather people go to cats4peace than ***** at me for not going and trying to have something of my own.

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
I might come to this, but I don't really play Melee so someone has to help me lol.

What time can we show up at?

And if I come I'll have a set up.

Top Bottom