• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chess With Your Power 2.0 - IT BEGINS

Status
Not open for further replies.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Guys I won't be able to participate in this tournament since I'm already involved in one and chess.com doesn't allow you to participate in multiple tournaments unless you're a premium member.

Dr.neo I'll challenge you for a game now.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
no way i'm reading 11 pages...
all u need to know is that i'd do a tournament...i just made an account...and my AIM is TheCyphus if anyone wants to explain whats really going on...cuz i'm confused...

cF=)

Smash Lord
I made an account on chess.com and my name is 'le_chat' (because I'm sneaky like that)

Challenge me on weekends and I may answer, challenge me during the week and I'll play instead of doing homeworks :)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
You too.

Just to let you know guys that on May 6th the 2nd Official Chess.com Tournaments will start. I'm definitely going to try and play if my other tournament finishes. You guys might all be interested in joining that, since there are far more competitors.

EDIT: I'm off now, good games, I'll finish them asap.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
no way i'm reading 11 pages...
all u need to know is that i'd do a tournament...i just made an account...and my AIM is TheCyphus if anyone wants to explain whats really going on...cuz i'm confused...
You don't need to read all the pages, just read the first post.

EnigmaticCam

Smash Ace
Don't know how the tournament will work, but I have a 6/7 hour drive today. I'll be back tonight, but I just wanted to let you know in case you send off the tournament and everyone has to accept it first before it happens. I'll be here to accept it; it'll just be a little late, that's all.

Edit: Oopsie, today's May 3rd, not the 4th. lol, it's just one of those mornings...

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I have sent the invite to Enigmatic. If anyone else need an invite, let me know.

You need to make an account on chess.com first though.

EnigmaticCam

Smash Ace
Thanks Wiki.

Only 5 people so far? That's disappointing. But at least it makes it easier to handle all the games.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Nah, don't worry about it. I think most people want to make sure that this will work before joining.

If it turns out that only five want to play then we will play with five.

Regardless of how many people there are, I am starting the tournament tonight.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Or not. It still hasn't initiated. We also have 6 people, now. Are you stuck on another disney trip?

Also, check the site enigmatic; I didn't get your invite, so I sent you one.

Chess.com's servers may be screwed up when it comes to messages/challenges. Anyone else having problems?

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
No problems here, also, I was asked to hold off the tournament until tonight. The tournament will be started now. Look for your games!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Sorry I took so long guys.

I couldn't reject the invite, so I just withdrew from the tournament I was in and accepted the invite. I think we're just waiting for Tom.

EnigmaticCam

Smash Ace
DukeRebuke and Wiki are the same person. We have to wait for him to start the tournament before it can start, that's what I meant.

Edit: hehe, I'm kinda glad the tournament is starting late. Had it started on time, I wouldn't have had the room to request a game against Rusudan Goletiani, a US WGM (woman grand-master).

Ojanya

Smash Ace
Very much agreed, I am a bit of a 'nerd' when it comes to Chess, I like to plan out and think every move through w/o having any douts in what I choose to do, that games too good.
Lol, I was like wtf when I saw your sigs, but then I read your location, and I seriously laughed out loud.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Thanks for the concern guys, usually I have a pretty good reason if I am away for longer than a fews. But I got nothing this time, I just haven't been on. I will start this either tonight or tomorrow morning, I cannot view chess.com right now, it just shows up as a text file so I will try to find a different computer to view the page.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Yes, indeed it has started. Try to meet up with one of your opponents, if you can, to finish the game in one night, it will go faster that way. But if not, that's ok too, you have 14 days to move.

EnigmaticCam

Smash Ace
Are we playing two games against each person in our pool, once as white and once as black? Cuz I only see one set of games per person in mine, and I'm white in both.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
No Enigm, I thought you guys didn't want to have too many games at once so you only play each person once. You happen to be in a pool of 3 so you have to play two other people, you just happen to be white in both.

EnigmaticCam

Smash Ace
At 14 days a move, I don't think it would have been too many :) But it's cool, I was just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom