• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charziard for brawl

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I used the search and couldn't find a thread for this yet, so i am making one

i think charzard would make a good heavy character in brawl
the only problem is that he is already in a pokeball, but they could always replace it with another pokemon.

MOVESET

B flame breath

not like bowser's fire breath. this will be a chargeable attack that is close range. when b is released, charzard lets loose a fiery blast

B>Fire ball

acts like samus's missals except flame attack and the harder you tap over, the farther they fly and more damage they do.

up B Wing Attack

Charzard extends his wings ands spins around fast creating a whirlwind and boosting himself up. players that get drawn into the whirlwind take minor damage

Down B Tail Slam

Charzard takes his tail and slams it foward into the ground. this attack would hit in front of him. when used in air, he swings his tail below him.

A, A>Mega Punch

for A, charzard does a small punch, but the harder you tap over, the more powerful tghe punch, but the longer it takes

A up Claw swipe

Charzard swipes his claws above him

A Down Tail Whip

Charzard whips his tail around him in a circle once

Charzard would have multiple jumps but would be as slow as bowser

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
Pokemeon, Pokemon everywhere, so let's all have a...

Yea, couldn't think of a good word to stick at the end of that, but yoiu get the point. Please, god, no more pokemon.

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
The pokemon will be updated to include Diamond/Pearl pokemon with some classics because Diamond and Pearl just came out. So, Charizard probably won't be in a pokeball. As for Deoxys, I doubt he'd make it in as a playable charcter. Maybe in a pokeball, but I doubt charcter. Lucario has the best shot because his movie is newer, and he is more popular. Charizard on the other hand has a very little chance. Unless they add Red then it would make things easier.

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
Although Charizard is still like one of the most popular pokemon, Blastoise would be cooler!

unest_guy

Smash Apprentice
He's not that bad but i like charmeleon and wortortle and grovyle
The first evolved pokemons will be faster i think?
would int they.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i doubt 10 pokemon will be in even though that would rock but charzard is definitely my favorite pokemon

thanks TakDragon7

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
a little off topic but we had a vote at in my class about which pokemon should be in brawl among the kids who cared (23) and charzard one by 3 votes

Go Charzard

@titus meta knight and pit have wings and ridley has wings and he has a strong chance of being in the game. charzards chance is low because he has been a pokeball for 2 games strait.

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
a little off topic but we had a vote at in my class about which pokemon should be in brawl among the kids who cared (23) and charzard one by 3 votes

Go Charzard

@titus meta knight and pit have wings and ridley has wings and he has a strong chance of being in the game. charzards chance is low because he has been a pokeball for 2 games strait.
No, Charizard has a low chance because few people wanna play with him. Charizard isn't as popular anymore. Lucario is and he will make it before Deoxys, Dragonite, or Charizard even get thought about as a charcter.

titus

Smash Journeyman
@TakDragon7
yes, but metaknght looks like a floater. and a floater charizard? that makes the idea seem more unappealing. and pit's wings are probly just for show and for his super attack.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
@titus no, the first trailer show meta knight flying as well as gliding
@ dantemastaand who are you to say few people want to play as charzard?are you the representative for more than half pf the people who are ever going to play a smash game? go read the negative nancy thread (not meant as an insult i really mean it)
@darkshv whoops i forgot lol i spelled it wrong in the title too i think

titus

Smash Journeyman
@samusrules93
you should probly address the person/people you are speaking to.
and metaknight flying and gliding. hmm well maybe thats what floaters will look like when they are in the air in brawl?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
@titus sorry i will edit and be more clear now in my posts. and that is a good point, we will see either when meta-knights or pits character bio is released, or when the game is released

Ulubai

Smash Cadet
how could meta knight not at least fly a little bit? it would be completely in character for him to fly, or at least have insanely high jumps.
personally i don't think chari will get a shot in the big leagues, but it would be cool playing with a flying fire-breather

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
Who am I? I'm the person who uses common sense. Charizard isn't near as popular as he used to be. Plus this new generation of SSB will go to all kids, most of whom who like pokemon don't really know about Charizard because they started with R/S/E and D/P. Charizard should stay as a pokeball, because they'd probably make Charizard a heavy floater.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
@ dantemasta I already knew that, which is why i stated charizard doesn't stand a very good chance. i started this thread because charizard would be awsome for brawl instead of just a pokeball, and as a heavy floater which would be cool.

Obikun

Smash Apprentice
Is true that Charizard would look cool for brawl, but remember that there are also rumors that Ridley will be a newcomer for brawl, and both Ridley and Charizard look like the same character, so they would move and play in a similar way. Besides, I think Ridley has better chances at appearing on Brawl than Charizard does because Sakurai has said that he is interested in putting Ridley in the game, and remember that what Sakurai wants, Sakurai gets. So if you ask me, I don't think that Charizard will be on brawl, but it would still be cool if he does.

Lucario for brawl...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Blaziken could rot in hell for all i care. i hate him because he destroys charizards small chance of becoming a character. he is more humanoid, plus newer and thus more heard of resulting in more popular generally. i hope he is not in.
@Fawriel
1 of 3?
not boring, fire dragons are awsome, but i guess that is a matter of opinion. same with insignificant, because he was a main character in the 3rd pokemon movie (last on i saw)
and he still has a small chance.

Top Bottom