• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you don't want to see in Brawl!

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I don't think they should get rid of anyone who isn't a clone.

Get rid of:
Dr. Mario
Pichu
Falco

Rework:
Marth (I say Marth, because he is usually used less than Roy)
Gannondorf
Young Link (Should be turned into Wind Waker Link)

I seriously doubt they will get rid of any characters that are not clones, so don't hold your breath. Mr. Game and Watch is cool! They can't get rid of him.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Super Smash Master said:
I don't think they should get rid of anyone who isn't a clone.

Get rid of:
Dr. Mario
Pichu
Falco

Rework:
Marth (I say Marth, because he is usually used less than Roy)
Gannondorf
Young Link (Should be turned into Wind Waker Link)

I seriously doubt they will get rid of any characters that are not clones, so don't hold your breath. Mr. Game and Watch is cool! They can't get rid of him.
Marth is definetly not used less than Roy. He's used more, and Roy is a clone of Marth so they would get rid of Roy if anyone. I wouldn't mind seeing Falco go as long as they replace him with Wolf.

Marth 616

Smash Journeyman
They should not remove anyone who is highly used. For example Marth, Roy, Dr. Mario, etc.

If they remove G&W or Pichu I won't care.

TriforceCL

Smash Apprentice
really i want to see Star Wolf asside him no more starfox and possibly lose falco since he is extremely similar in attacks to fox....now i also do really want to see only nintendo characters. IDK maybe lose young link and stick tingle in...that would be funny, i want them to get rid of the clones and stick new characters in...EX)Roy,Pichu,DOC,Ganon,falco they all have exacty the same moves and thats not really cool

Marth 616

Smash Journeyman
TriforceCL said:
really i want to see Star Wolf asside him no more starfox and possibly lose falco since he is extremely similar in attacks to fox....now i also do really want to see only nintendo characters. IDK maybe lose young link and stick tingle in...that would be funny, i want them to get rid of the clones and stick new characters in...EX)Roy,Pichu,DOC,Ganon,falco they all have exacty the same moves and thats not really cool
That's absurd, Nintendo is not that stupid.

I like Falco better than Fox, I like Ganondorf better than Captain Falcon, removing too many clones is a bad idea.

ROBERT2K95

Smash Apprentice
This post is stupid because snake is not gay and they won't get rid of pokemon because its a major item that is popular and its part of nintendo.

Marth 616

Smash Journeyman
ROBERT2K95 said:
This post is stupid because snake is not gay and they won't get rid of pokemon because its a major item that is popular and its part of nintendo.
Don't you mean this thread is stupid?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
I say get rid of Falco and replace him with Wolf, or leave Falco in if Wolf wouldn't be a clone. Keep Ganondorf because he could easily have his own moveset especially with his sword. Remove Pichu and Roy. Keep Doc Mario in as a costume for Mario.

Marth 616

Smash Journeyman
Marshigio said:
I say get rid of Falco and replace him with Wolf, or leave Falco in if Wolf wouldn't be a clone. Keep Ganondorf because he could easily have his own moveset especially with his sword. Remove Pichu and Roy. Keep Doc Mario in as a costume for Mario.
They should not remove Falco.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
What exactly would even be the point of removing falco and replacing him with Wolf? That would just be a waste of time for developers. Also I dont want to see Electrode in the game.

Marth 616

Smash Journeyman
commonyoshi said:
What exactly would even be the point of removing falco and replacing him with Wolf? That would just be a waste of time for developers. Also I dont want to see Electrode in the game.
Who in their right mind would want electrode as a playable character?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
commonyoshi said:
Because more people wanted Wolf in the game than Falco. And I said only remove him IF Wolf would be a clone of Fox. If Wolf was his own character, then keep Falco in.

Sensai

Smash Master
Marshigio said:
This sounds good. I like the idea of Doc being a costume.

And Wolf would be neat, but Falco's a big character, too. I mean, you can't just throw him away (and yes, I know you didn't say that, I'm just adressing others).

Ganon needs a sword. Period. Somebody make him almost HALF decent, please.

Pichu and Roy are pretty much useless, because anyone who would play either plays their better halves.

Sensai

Smash Master
Kazuma Torisuna said:
No Birdo, no Waluigi, and no more pokemon, except for possibly Mew
No BIRDO!?

Why not Birdo? She always seemed so mysterious and so cool to me.

Not to mention pink.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Birdo is a boring character and just obscure. She is one of those characters who appear in mario party games and just in the background.

Hyrule Link

Smash Rookie
No tekken characters.It would just be weird with them in SSBB but, dont get me wrong im a big fan of tekken.It just wouldnt be right.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Mona(WarioWare) and the chick from P.N. 03, except they would do the things they're doing in my sig. (Ooops this if 4 characters I DON'T want to see...NVM then!)

Redhairedpenguin12

Smash Apprentice
Waluigi
1. He's never been in Wario's major titles, only in sports and party titles as a filler character.
2. He's never gotten any disstinct moves from the games he has been in.
Just becuase Wario's in doesn't mean Waluigi has to be in!

Top Bottom