• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you don't want to see in Brawl!

magar

Banned via Administration
JediNaruto said:
Dude. Being gay isn't a bad thing.

Guys can be hot, too.
How did you get that ****en Screwed up?

sry for the double posting :urg:
I get what's called posting happy :laugh:

Sensai

Smash Master
magar said:
How did you get that ****en Screwed up?

sry for the double posting :urg:
I get what's called posting happy :laugh:
Haha.

Further news, if yall haven't heard: it's been confirmed that some characters WON'T be returning tot he game.

And, also, only 1 or 2 more 3rd party characters.

That's straight from an interview with the head honcho of Brawl.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
1 or 2 more 3rd party that I'm assuming will get in:

Raiden, as a newcomer and clone of Snake
Sonic (because we've all been dreaming of Mario Vs. Sonic)
And possibly Tails as a slower, lighter clone of Sonic,
with added jumpy (like Jigglypuff).

primusfan

Smash Ace
xianfeng said:
Bomberman
Megman
Earthworm Jim
Diddy & Dixie IC team
Pichu
Pichu
Bomberman
Megaman
any sonic character apart from sonic & Tails

(I know I repeated some i just needed to emphsise that i hate those characters)
I agree with you...sorta. I like EarthWorm Jim, but he doesnt fit in the game. I can't stand Pichu. I would prefer not to see Megaman. I have no problem with the Dixie/Diddy thing and i'm rooting for Bomberman to be in the game. I also agree with you on the Sonic & Tails thing.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
no more "ICE CLIMBER CLONES" Ideas.
Diddy Kong...FINE...but please leave him to be his own character.
no Dixie Kong or any other DK characters. They don't have the respect of many gamers, including me.

no more than 1 more pokemon(if they must)

no bomberman.(megaman would be much more compatible, anyway) I don't wanna see 30 moves all dealing w/ bombs. That would get a little annoying.

no sonic characters outside: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow.(and those last 3 are stretches, i know...but nonetheless) If they put someone like....Big the Cat..o.r Amy Rose..i'm going to molest children, for NO reason.

No lame mario enemies. No Boo. No Koopa Troopa. No Koopa the Quick. No Kamek. No GOOMBAS(WTF!?). No hammer bros!! If anyone deserves a comeback its at least one of the Koopa Kids!

NO WALUIGI. (or not until he learns to talk, and stop only giggling and saying his name like a pokemon.)
actually..i'm just joking. I hope he never gets in smash, no matter what. he is wario..but thin. Thats about it.

and lastly...no anime/manga characters. i don't need to see Goku losing to pikachu.

magar

Banned via Administration
SSJ4Kazuki said:
Ness doesn't need to go, just bring back the powers he had in SSB64.

I don't want to see Iron_Chef_Sakai in brawl, that's for sure.
lol, I know waht you mean :p

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
i really dont care. as long as:
-they aren't gay (slang)
-they aren't gay (real definition)

noT_A_Noob

Smash Cadet
i dont wana see game & watch nor ness cause they are bad players and they can beraly attack, who wants to hear the word "kika fire" any more? and what about the stipid pan thing

GAY

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
SSJ4Kazuki said:
No bad dudes.

Bad dudes it the game on the NES check out their thread.
If you were bad, you would want them to be in. Shame people can't accept bad dudes, whatever I'm going to go save the president now because I'm bad enough.

Sensai

Smash Master
magar said:
No Andrew from Starfox please :p
Andrew? Or Andross? There's a difference.

And they won't get rid of Ness OR G/W. They're both non-clones, and Ness has been there since the beginning (and so has G/W, but I was talking about Smash).

And...Ness isn't all that bad. I mean, he was excellent in 64.

Sensai

Smash Master
TranquilStarfall said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:OikonnySFA.jpg

Or did he mean this Andrew?!

If you did; HELL NO!!!!! Nobody wants him.

And stop hating on Ness and G/W cuz if you are, you're most likely a newb. They are good characters. If you really think they suck go fight a good Ness and a good G/W so then you can tell your friends how you got 3 stocked by a "crappy character" :lick:
I never played that Fox game, so I have no idea who that is. Either way...he don't look too good.

And jeah, like all other characters, G/W and Ness are decent enough in good people's hands.

Sensai

Smash Master
noT_A_Noob said:
wow who ever said that i'll lose to a crappy charictor like ness and g&w while useing a crappy charictor then i only say this.....

UR THE GAYEST PIECE OF TRASH IN THE SMASH BRO'S UNIVERSE IF I WERE YOU I WOULD QUIT SMASH BRO'S AND GO **** UR MOTHER CAUSE THATS WHO U ARE

LOSER :mad: :mad:
Man...it woulda taken your pinky finger less than half an inch to move to the caps lock bar, and saved yourself from looking like a complete idiot/*******.

Oh, and by the way...

Learn. To. Type.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
He has every right to say who he hates. That's something most people dont understand. People should have the freedom to hate. All the gay supporters are saying they should have the freedom to love each other so why dont they lut us hate them? I just dont get it. Added to my list of hated characters are shadow mario and Bowser Jr.
Edit: Waluigi. Ha. Every time I see a new topic supporting a new character I dont like, I'll add it to the list.

fox's blaster

Smash Rookie
i would hate to see:
King Dedede
Waddle-De
any other pokemon (with the exception of the legendary ones)
slippy
peppy
and rob

Sensai

Smash Master
commonyoshi said:
He has every right to say who he hates.
I dunno if this is directed at me or not, so I'll just respond:

Sure, he can hate whomever. I didn't say he couldn't, I just said he didn't need to do so in bed fookin' red letters, capping.

Hating doesn't need to be the same as being an annoyance.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Kefka Palazzo
Edit: Supermario62, what makes you think I hate Mario? I also dont support Shy guy to be in Brawl. He is just my avatar. Sensai, your post made me laugh. I dont know why. +rep for you.

supermario62

Smash Cadet
commonyoshi said:
Kefka Palazzo
Edit: Supermario62, what makes you think I hate Mario? I also dont support Shy guy to be in Brawl. He is just my avatar. Sensai, your post made me laugh. I dont know why. +rep for you.
OH, your saying shadow mario not shadow the hedhog and mario right???

BrTarolg

Smash Ace
i actually wouldnt mind seeing sonic and tails in there.

i dont want to see cloud/sephiroth, unless they make him quite unique. marth frankly took the disjointed hitbox thing too far

chronotrigger characters im not sure... the problem is the main character <chrono> would not have much capability for origionality, whilst a character like robo or magus would have alot of potential for it.

but i AM a big chrono fan so...

noT_A_Noob

Smash Cadet
Sensai said:
Man...it woulda taken your pinky finger less than half an inch to move to the caps lock bar, and saved yourself from looking like a complete idiot/*******.

Oh, and by the way...

Learn. To. Type.
i have my ways...... and moments were i freak out....... so...............
srry :urg: :urg: :cry: :urg: :urg:

Top Bottom