• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters on Sakurai's Poll

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think we are getting at least/most 6 more newcomers...hopefully...Geno, be with them!

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
so after Sonic, Lucas, and Ike all be announced, is this good news for Geno because of the poll? or bad news for him because they're all main characters?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
so after Sonic, Lucas, and Ike all be announced, is this good news for Geno because of the poll? or bad news for him because they're all main characters?
Really good for him, and more so for Dedede

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I would be surprised if we didn't get Geno, Dedede and Ridley. They are too popular to NOT make playable. Sakurai don't disappoint. Especially since he gave us Sonic.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Geno isn't in the same league and likely hood as Dedede or Ridley, but he's still very likely.

O, And Wind Waker Link, Megaman, Lucario, Ridley, Wolf, Krystal, Dark Samus, Midna, Geno, Captain Olimar, and King Dedede as newcomers in Brawl. :)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Geno would really be something...His FS might be I think Geno Blast?, What is the one when he turns into a cannon?
No it should be geno whirl. It does 999 damage (max damage) in SM:RPG, It's the most powerful attack in the game (besides an infinated super jump by Mario, which is near impossible)

I'm suprised that there are 3 mother characters there.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No it should be geno whirl. It does 999 damage (max damage) in SM:RPG, It's the most powerful attack in the game (besides an infinated super jump by Mario, which is near impossible)

No, Geno whirl would be a Side B...

His final Smash would be Geno Flash

Mad555

Smash Ace
In Smithy's Factory Mains: Fox, Sheik Brawl Mains:
Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi Boshi
geno would be better

MAST3R

Smash Apprentice
I would love it if Geno got to be playable in SSBB! SMRPG is one of my all time favorite games!
I even made a site about it lol. Good luck geno!

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
What about Mallow from smrpg, he was totaly awsome. ya geno would be cool, but mallow would be so much better.

Shadoshi

Smash Rookie
PsychoIncarnate said:
Because they are basically owned by Microsoft now
Dang, forgot about that, because, yeah, I was going to ask the same thing. How lame. :ohwell:

thesage said:
I am as well, and am very happy that people here actually know a good bit about the series. I really am praying for either Paula or Kumatora as a second Mother character. Not only does the series need more girls, but their move-sets could be awesome. I also hardly see why Claus is wanted so badly as a character. I mean, he's cool, but he's kind of a robot (now). That, I mean maybe it's me but, doesn't really feel like a good character to go along with Lucas nor does it seem to match.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dang, forgot about that, because, yeah, I was going to ask the same thing. How lame. :ohwell:

I am as well, and am very happy that people here actually know a good bit about the series. I really am praying for either Paula or Kumatora as a second Mother character. Not only does the series need more girls, but their move-sets could be awesome. I also hardly see why Claus is wanted so badly as a character. I mean, he's cool, but he's kind of a robot (now). That, I mean maybe it's me but, doesn't really feel like a good character to go along with Lucas nor does it seem to match.
Have you played Mother 3? Especially with New Pork City...I think it fits perfectly..He is Lucas' twin too so they are like unknowing rivals

Shadoshi

Smash Rookie
Have you played Mother 3? Especially with New Pork City...I think it fits perfectly..He is Lucas' twin too so they are like unknowing rivals
I'm waiting for starmen.net's translation to be done with. But I know practically all there is to know about the game. And yeah, Claus is cool, but I really just want Kumatora or Paula.

raul

Smash Lord
FELIX THE CAT!!! Remember his old NES game with the magic bag and it would turn into a plane or hot air balloon or tank, or top hat and cane, or submarine, or boxing glove on a spring would shoot out?!?!?! That was a great game. His moves would be the top hat and cane blast, boxing glove punch, his umbrella move would be similar to Peach's move, but would play a cool song for the original game, and his final smash would be a random tranformation of his bag to either a hot air balloon, air plane or space ship...god I'm excited.

EDIT--I was just reminded that Felix did not originate from video games, but the fact that he would be awesome in Brawl in undeniable. Well, maybe you can deny it, but you shouldn't.

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
All of a sudden, I really want Sora in Brawl. Sora would fit in well considering the whole "visiting other worlds" type of thing.

McD

Smash Journeyman
All of a sudden, I really want Sora in Brawl. Sora would fit in well considering the whole "visiting other worlds" type of thing.
I would die even more so if Sora is in brawl!
I HATE KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!
AHHH!!
It just... no... no
Megaman, yes (I'm down with him)
Sonic, cool
Snake, cool
Earthworm Jim, sure why not
Optimus Prime, assist trophy
Me, The Save button
Pichu, OH PLEASE GOD BE BACK!
but Sora... no... no

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I would die even more so if Sora is in brawl!
I HATE KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!
AHHH!!
It just... no... no
Megaman, yes (I'm down with him)
Sonic, cool
Snake, cool
Earthworm Jim, sure why not
Optimus Prime, assist trophy
Me, The Save button
Pichu, OH PLEASE GOD BE BACK!
but Sora... no... no
Your disgust for Kingdom Hearts makes me a sad panda. :(

McD

Smash Journeyman
Your disgust for Kingdom Hearts makes me a sad panda. :(
Im sorry, but there are just to many people... who are so into Sora...
I was going to buy it, but everyone wouldn't shut up
so I said, Ill get it when I don't see any Kingdom Hearts, (unless its in a store or something) or hear about it from somebody for 3 weeks
and 3 weeks is a long time, Ill admit, but I think its worth it

I won't say its a bad game, I am just frustrated by the amount of little fans out there.
It is probably an amazing game. I think its really cool, the mix of disney and all that :)

P.S Love the sad panda thing, From now on, I'm going to remember you as Sexual Harrasment Panda

raul

Smash Lord
Im sorry, but there are just to many people... who are so into Sora...
It's true. Sora has gotten more love and support than my parents in the 1960's....ok by example, my apologizes. But seriously, Sora and Mega-Man are two of the most demanded 3rd party characters I've noticed on this board, with the exception of Sonic, but he's in now.

McD

Smash Journeyman
It's true. Sora has gotten more love and support than my parents in the 1960's....ok by example, my apologizes. But seriously, Sora and Mega-Man are two of the most demanded 3rd party characters I've noticed on this board, with the exception of Sonic, but he's in now.
Yeah, and wasn't whats his face from FFVII in it to... Cloud (Kingdom Hearts)
He is also becoming pretty big, not as big, but like
yano, hes getting there
but Cloud is pretty cool, I gotta admit :p
point being, Hes one of those characters, I hope to never see in a game like this...
well, maybe in a 2D one...
M.U.G.E.N

raul

Smash Lord
Yeah, and wasn't whats his face from FFVII in it to... Cloud (Kingdom Hearts)
He is also becoming pretty big, not as big, but like
yano, hes getting there
but Cloud is pretty cool, I gotta admit :p
point being, Hes one of those characters, I hope to never see in a game like this...
well, maybe in a 2D one...
M.U.G.E.N
I agree with you. Let's hope for Mega-Man and Optimus Prime.

McD

Smash Journeyman
Yes I can imagine that!!! AND I LOVE IT!!! TRANSFORMERS is an amazing cartoon and if Optimus Prime was in Brawl I would cry tears of joy. What would his final smash be?
Good chance he'd have to be in his non-transformed form for the most part
so his final smash could be he transforms into the firetruck, and just either, plows people, sprays them with water (at high speeds I might add), beats the crap out of them with a ladder, or The others show up
but that is not likely to happen
mind you... so is optimus prime, he'd be a sick assist trophy though!
shows up in the background or something, then like, grabs you and smashes you into the ground, lmfao, awsome, unless your char. is human
he can't hurt humans (GOOD FOR HIM :D!)

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman

I think they should stick in jeff because in the series he did not know PSI so in brawl he would be a power house.

Top Bottom