• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters on Sakurai's Poll

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
5 from that list have a good-ok chance of being in and 2 have a bad chance but still a chance... the rest are a joke right?
actualy no. I am hoping they stick 50 to 60 playable characters in the game, so i tried thinking of the best "Classic type" game characters that would fit the bill.

which 5 and 2 were you taking about anyway?

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
y would he joke about something like that????? if those are the characters he wants to be introduced than so be it.....u dont have to like but just lay off him about it....
Anyone who has Geno on their list gets at least a Kudos from me...

...Haters can eat their words when he is revealed as a Playable Character!

to MK sword, its fine, i like the discussion about this topic, even the criticisum/insults.

and to PI, i am with you about geno, he in my opinion is the second most wanted char. the first being sonic T. Hedghog. :)

sorry for double posting......

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
very well Senor (^^)v I apologize

no need to apologize man, i like your style. super cool and super nice. this is going to seem weird but i actually think arguing through insults about a topic will bring out some good questions and answers.

your cool dude.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
no need to apologize man, i like your style. super cool and super nice. this is going to seem weird but i actually think arguing through insults about a topic will bring out some good questions and answers.

your cool dude.
awww.. (^^)v Arigato Senor u too as well...o the Hell with it I'll add u to my buddy list on the forums (^^)v.And I now actually do see what u mean the arguing....which actualy makes me bring up the question..what Would Paper Luigi do?? XDD Im serious I never the saw the guy iin action and it suprised me that u mentioned him XDD so what would he do? (^^)v

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Sorry Super Glenn but you should really put your expected character amount down because when the games comes out you will be really disappointed... the general conscience here is that there will be 40 at the max... 45 is over the top not to mention... 60!

And even of there were i doubt he would include *cough* Tails, Shadow or any other third party characters that are not the main character of the series.

And im not to sure about Chrono's chances considering he hasnt even had two games on a Nintendo console.

xfootdoctor

Smash Cadet
midna would be awesome

golden sun characters would kick ***

pokemon trainer looks weird...I'd like to see how it's going to come out :D

D

Deleted member

Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Woah, Deja Vu. . .

SolidCrispy

Smash Apprentice
Colonel Volgin? I would be overjoyed, though I'd prefer Psycho Mantis or Ocelot (who of course has virtually no chance because of the whole gun issue).

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
Lupus should be in from Jet Force Gemini his moveset pretty much writes itself, with his guns and rocket feet, Jet force Gemini is very underrated but rare or someone probably have the rights

Slippy could only be in there for everyone to beat the crap out of,
Jet Force Gemini was awesome.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Brawl needs more mystical characters, of course I hope for Lip to be in Brawl as well.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
yep, characters that uses attacks that let your gard down, unpredictable to people that say they are weak.

Geo Cloaking

Smash Rookie
Geno is a real nice option, i like that oportunity.

King Dee Dee Dee is another hopes that i like it.

Takamaru, yes, and Sukapon, nice classic and accord with brawl.

Captain Olimar too.

Another character that i want, is that Captain Falcon must returns. Ness, King k. Rool.

like last, Mach Rider and like new assist, to Nightmare, like boss.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Geno is a real nice option, i like that oportunity.

King Dee Dee Dee is another hopes that i like it.

Takamaru, yes, and Sukapon, nice classic and accord with brawl.

Captain Olimar too.

Another character that i want, is that Captain Falcon must returns. Ness, King k. Rool.

like last, Mach Rider and like new assist, to Nightmare, like boss.
Dude thats a good idea! Nightmare From Kirby's Adventure?? Sick!! (in a good way) (^^)v

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
I wonder how accurate Sakurai's poll actually will turn out to be in predicting who gets in?

Hopefully the top 5 or 10 characters, can pretty much be said to be in, but just not revealed yet... what does everybody else think? Weren't Diddy Kong and Ike pretty close to the top of the list?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have another question.. how many votes did characters like Geno and Dedede actually get on that site? only like 5?
5 was the highest ANY character got...It's actually relative...

The poll is more relative than actual percentage...

The highest character still have the most chance though...

Sonic is in! Geno is next y'all!!!

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Tis a fine list hopefully all the one\'s with 4 or more votes get made into characters as it seems to be the trend so far.

Top Bottom