• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters on Sakurai's Poll

Aeronite's Kiseki

Smash Journeyman
All of them are interesting enough to be in....but so many Fire Emblem characters

if it was me I'd put in

Micaiah and Soren

Demiru would be sweeet...the characters from Magical Vacation struck me as wow...I hope they are in in some form.

Bunch of the characters are ones i don't really know of...but the ones i see real to appear would be

Geno
King Dedede
Claus
Ness/Lucas
Sonic
MegaMan to whatever form it takes
Animal Crosser
Sukapon

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Micaiah and Soren the most second class FE characters you can get! (AKA i hope they dont get anywhere near Brawl!).

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Boo was my onlly choice for a pc to Brawl

but now I want Boo, Geno, Tingle, Stafy, and Okami Amaterasu (though they're going to have do some serious adjustments to her in order to control her)..

Oh and when I say Boo...I dont mean King Boo....I mean Boo with the original Cackle with his Mario Party 4 costume cept with a With a wide brimmed hat....think of a Sorcerer/ witch hat if u will (^^)v

Stryks

Smash Hero
EBA can work well in brawl, unlike ICs where u can seperate them both, the 3 agents (or ouendan dudes what ever) will stick together, and attack, run, get hit, send fliying at the same time, I know it would loo awkward but it can happen...

and micaiah would be sick in brawl, light powers FTW!

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
EBA can work well in brawl, unlike ICs where u can seperate them both, the 3 agents (or ouendan dudes what ever) will stick together, and attack, run, get hit, send fliying at the same time, I know it would loo awkward but it can happen...

and micaiah would be sick in brawl, light powers FTW!
would the EBA's Fs do thast music thing they always do in the game?

madforthefiddle

Smash Rookie
I know that Magnus won't be in Brawl, but the fact that Sakurai considered him an option is enough to bring joy to my heart and a tear to my eye.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Sup guys, the characters that should be in are the following.

Sonic T. Hedgehog
Tails or shadow ( or both)
olimar
megaman from megaman X
Crono from chrono trigger
Toad
Daisy (maybe not because she would be a clone of peach.)
Magus from chrono trigger
Geno from smrpg
Mallow from smrpg
Wart from mario bros. 2
Ludwig van koopa from super mario world
Krystal from starfox
King Dedede
Puala from earthbound
Lanky kong from donkey kong 64

assist trophies should be
amy rose from sonic the hedgehog
pikmin
Lucca from chrono trigger
slippy or Peppy from starfox
jeff from earthbound
gooey from kirby adventures 3
Cranky kong

regular items

pikmin
blue shell from mario kart
magic potion from super mario bros. 2
cranky's magic potion
Masamune from chrono trigger

Bosses
Magus from crono trigger
Wart
Ridley
guigus from earthbound
andross
lavos (all 3 forms)
Masa & Mune from chrono trigger
Smithy from super mario rpg

There are many more but i think this will sufface for now.

Finn Macool

Smash Apprentice
Lupus should be in from Jet Force Gemini his moveset pretty much writes itself, with his guns and rocket feet, Jet force Gemini is very underrated but rare or someone probably have the rights

Slippy could only be in there for everyone to beat the crap out of,

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
It's just that he should have known by now that Sakurai has stated he will NOT be including any characters which originated in anime/manga/comics etc. Yu-Gi-Oh cards in Brawl?! Oh c'mon... :ohwell:
I kno but still Senor XDDDD besides...he could have chose someone worse...like Pichu...........................or Master Cheif.................XP

No I have nothing against Halo games or MC himself.....but come on....do we really want Nintendo to sponsor Halo?????

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
I kno but still Senor XDDDD besides...he could have chose someone worse...like Pichu...........................or Master Cheif.................XP

No I have nothing against Halo games or MC himself.....but come on....do we really want Nintendo to sponsor Halo?????
NO the thought that nintendo and xbox working together......................i would kill myself.

anyway, how do you guys think of my list?

brawl1994

Smash Journeyman
ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley ridley

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
A character from Super Mario RPG for the SNES... Everybody wants him in Brawl, but he's only appeared in 1 game... well since he's not wearing overalls he's not quite the Mario character in my oppinion... :) So yeah... I really don't want Geno in Brawl.
Geno was in another game (Mario And Luigi Superstar Saga) he was in the pinball minigame.
anyway, have all of you heard of chrono trigger. if so, than i think i can say for everyonw that cron o would be awsome like with his sword and magic. His final smash would either be: Luminare or a triple tech with him magus and glenn(the frog).

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Geno was in another game (Mario And Luigi Superstar Saga) he was in the pinball minigame.
anyway, have all of you heard of chrono trigger. if so, than i think i can say for everyonw that cron o would be awsome like with his sword and magic. His final smash would either be: Luminare or a triple tech with him magus and glenn(the frog).
Crono.....he's the one with Blue hair and the bandana rite??..or was that someone else???

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
sorry for the double post but chrono trigger was fro snes and remade later for playstaytion

????????????? weird

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
eh??? dude u didnt Double post (^^)v but stil I appreciate it (^^)v...any way what are ur other choices for brawl????
Sonic T. Hedgehog
olimar
megaman from megaman X
Toad
Geno from smrpg
Mallow from smrpg
Wart from mario bros. 2
Krystal from starfox
King Dedede
Puala from earthbound

these are from my list that i posted but i also want:
WaLuigi
paper mario
paper luigi
goombella (as an assist trophie or a down B for paper mario)
Luigi that is very unique, not a similer copy of mario.

platnum

Smash Lord
Sonic T. Hedgehog
olimar
megaman from megaman X
Toad
Geno from smrpg
Mallow from smrpg
Wart from mario bros. 2
Krystal from starfox
King Dedede
Puala from earthbound

WaLuigi
paper mario
paper luigi
Good list......exept geno

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Sonic T. Hedgehog
olimar
megaman from megaman X
Toad
Geno from smrpg
Mallow from smrpg
Wart from mario bros. 2
Krystal from starfox
King Dedede
Puala from earthbound

WaLuigi
paper mario
paper luigi
5 from that list have a good-ok chance of being in and 2 have a bad chance but still a chance... the rest are a joke right?

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
5 from that list have a good-ok chance of being in and 2 have a bad chance but still a chance... the rest are a joke right?
y would he joke about something like that????? if those are the characters he wants to be introduced than so be it.....u dont have to like but just lay off him about it....

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone who has Geno on their list gets at least a Kudos from me...

...Haters can eat their words when he is revealed as a Playable Character!

Top Bottom