• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters on Sakurai's Poll

626key

Smash Journeyman
I have realised that I'm a horible prophet, I thought the past four fighters that have been confermed had no chance what so ever, but that means good news to baby mario and star wolf fans

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
I really would like to see Ridley playable....does anyone have a link to an Official Ridley discussion thread? I searched, but, to no avail.

626key

Smash Journeyman
I really would like to see Ridley playable....does anyone have a link to an Official Ridley discussion thread? I searched, but, to no avail.
The mods banned ridley threads because all the suporters were spaming, sure if he's confermed he will get anouther chance and the suporters get the right to say "I told you so" in a way that might get them blocked
P.S. I too predict Ridley, but if you see my earlier prophet post, that sort of weakens his chances

626key

Smash Journeyman
I know that Geno would make a good brawler, *spoiler warning*
But I heard at the end of the game the spirit controlling geno went back home, how would the spirit get back to geno

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I think Ridley resized would look too small compared to samus since his head would be so small due to his lengthy body that needs to be shrinked

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
The mods banned ridley threads because all the suporters were spaming, sure if he's confermed he will get anouther chance and the suporters get the right to say "I told you so" in a way that might get them blocked
P.S. I too predict Ridley, but if you see my earlier prophet post, that sort of weakens his chances
I didn't "predict" him. It's pretty silly that they banned discussion of a certain character, too, but, whatever.

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
I'm hopeing for Isaac to be in Brawl. We have to many Fire Characters... and Golden Sun was an awesome game in my opinion.

626key

Smash Journeyman
You cant ban discussion of something, freedom of speech dudes
talk to the mods, they will tell you the same, there are three ways to get ridley threads back 1 he gets confurmed (most likely 2 you get every spamer who posted on the ridley threads to beg forgivness (yah right) or 3 wait till the brawl hype dies down and the spamers start to feel this is a waste of time

Baconater

Smash Cadet
While we're off topic, with ridley, you guys do of course realize that Ridley was in 64 and melee already. Not as a playable character, but in 64 as part of the stage BG and in melee in the opening.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I'm sure this has been discussed, but I suppose it warrants a message nonetheless. Thethirdkoopa reposted this addendum to Sakurai's list, done by Fatmanonice from the old Nsider boards. Apparently, one of the requests for Geno was "disguised," if you will, as merely a request for Forest Maze music. Such was not the case, and it seems as though a few other characters had a few missed mentions on whatever translation of the thread we're using. I can't say for sure, but this is what he mentioned.

thethirdkoopa's repost of information from Fatmanonice said:
1. Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) (5 entries)
2. King Dedede (Kirby franchise) (5 entries)
3. Krystal (Star Fox franchise) (4 entries)
4. Ridley (Metroid franchise) (4 entries)
5. Ike (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance) (4 entries)
6. Claus (Mother 3) (4 entries)
7. Diddy Kong (DK franchise) (4 entries)
8. Takamaru (The Mystery of Murasume's Castle) (3 entries)
9. Tom Nook (Animal Crossing franchise) (3 entries)
10. Captain Olimar (Pikmin franchise) (3 entries)

Sneakz

Smash Apprentice
The whole fact that im NOT playing Brawl is starting to take toll on me, I had it under control for like a year now but ... I just want to now, hope I dont have Brawl on the Brain as I go into my exams this week -_-

626key

Smash Journeyman
Attention everyone! According to the Whobby impressions featured on Brawl Central, it is assumed(not completely) that Demiru has been confirmed as an AT. That is all.
I just had an idea, maybe the ATs that move IE samori goro, waluigi, grey wolf etc follow you around in the SSE, it's a stretch but not out of the question
P.S. not to be rude, but if we find out an AT confermation, please tell what game it's from

JoJoRukus

Smash Apprentice
I actually found it funny when I saw G-Red was on that list of characters suggested to Sakurai... I'm pretty sure he's from Capcom, so I doubt he'd appear, but... I actually found Gotcha Force to be an okay game as far as the fighting went... however, presentation and story were pretty poor. Nevertheless, I couldn't help but think up movesets for G-Red, because A) Its not that hard to make stuff up, and B) He had quite a bit to work from already. Despite not knowing how popular he is in Japan, and despite the mild fanbase of Gotcha Force consisting mainly of myself, I still found it interesting to see him on the list at all. D:

Salbou

Smash Rookie
If Sora is in I will be 100% satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rakath

Smash Ace
Sheeda is a sticker... thought I'd add that for the update of this list... I still have hope for her being playable, just less hope.

Top Bottom