• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters on Sakurai's Poll

Mar~

Smash Apprentice
Sheeda O_O Sheeda can will appear in the brawl?! Thats its be great! Still.. hopes.. that a Fire Emblem woman appear in the Brawl

Marth and Sheeda to the game plz xD

Dew!

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
no i think it should just be ike and marth. no more fireemblem char's

Mecha Sonic for Brawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McD

Smash Journeyman
When it comes to sonic, I would love to see him in his cowboy hat from way way back in the 1980's movie and TV show. Now that was awsome!
(mainly the opening of the movie...)

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
When it comes to sonic, I would love to see him in his cowboy hat from way way back in the 1980's movie and TV show. Now that was awsome!
(mainly the opening of the movie...) -McD

aww ive seen that its been forever since that show.....**** its been a while, but srry i would rather see shadow and metal sonic as his alternate costumes

KRYSTAL AND MEWTWO FOR BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raul

Smash Lord
(mainly the opening of the movie...) -McD

aww ive seen that its been forever since that show.....**** its been a while, but srry i would rather see shadow and metal sonic as his alternate costumes

KRYSTAL AND MEWTWO FOR BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Technically, you could make Metal Sonic in in Brawl buy customizing him in the options in that special brawl mode or whatever its called.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I would only hope for Wolf in my opinion, but What can I say, I do not think he did well in the polls, Krystal to me is a meh character

McD

Smash Journeyman
One character I've always said would be awsome is Mii
Choose your mii, all mii's will have the same attack, but its still a mii :)

So I could choose the character: McD/Tyler (Me) as a Mii

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
you guys know who would be das @$$, the ninja koopa brothers from paper mario. they would be like the ice climbers but a whole lot cooler.

SandStorm7

Smash Cadet
If Sora comes in SSBB I quit. Actually if any disney char comes in SSBB I quit. Also if 007 comes in I just might ignore above rule.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Ridley I would be will, as with Geno (well Sonic is already in ;p). Nintendo tends to stick with its roots and Disney is in a whole nothing world compared to Nintendo...

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
can someone make me happy and say Andy should be in Brawl and should be in that poll (you don't know who he is: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3089040#post3089040) If those cheerleaders get in i reckkon they'll get replaced by Agent J from Elite Beat Agents, since he would have more appeal to us, because he is influenced by pop stars, elvis and Men In Black unlike that randon Japanes cheerleader group that is really just a japenese cheerlead, doing everything to do with Jpanes.... I really want an America, thats why i like Little Mac because alot of the people in Brawl are from a Japanese culture or look like it. From that poll toppys are Captain Olimiar, Ridley and Ajent J (^)

Devotion

Smash Apprentice
If Sora comes in SSBB I quit. Actually if any disney char comes in SSBB I quit. Also if 007 comes in I just might ignore above rule.
Sora owns and I'd love to see him in (though it won't happen =P) but by the tiny chance it did quitting over one character is one of the dumbest things you could possibly do, you'd be missing out on what looks like an amazing game. I mean i really don't wanna see pac-man in or didn't like seeing snake in the game but im not gonna quit over it, just see it as a chance to own the characters you hate with your favorites :).

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
He is a God.
in a way, you are right, but he is a star, no, he's a Super Star. anyway, geno's awsome and needs to be in brawl.

they should put in crono from chrono trigger. his luminair would be his final smash. and you would be able to use the rainbow sword as his weopon.

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
It'd be funny if James Bond actually got in a Smash Bros. game one day, seeing he's on the poll.

Also Geno for Brawl.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I agree
Geno for Brawl!
I think Geno would more qualify as a "Star Spirit" since he has some version of a personality, he is a star shard at least though...

McD

Smash Journeyman
I dunno about that, considering Peach uses toad (its possible).
but keep that in consideration to :)

renteka-bond

Smash Rookie
How dare you you say that.
OUR GOD RIDLEY IS TEH PWNER OF ALL.HE CONSUMES FEAR ONLY TO BRING IT BACK.HE IS OUR CREATOR!!!!!!!

*Ahem* Ridley 4 Brawl
YEAH, Well Ridley doesn't have A KEYBLADE That vanquishes giant ugly Pterodactyls, now does he!!!!!!!

btw I guessed that FTB meant that.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
lol Geno could easily beat Ridley (Magic vs. Power) I bet Ridley will be and AT...We just have to see what happens...
Oh God i have to state this out again and again.
Take a look at the other At.
Hammer Bro:gener enemy in the Mario series.
Andross:A floating Head
Nintendog:May be popular but it would be bad to beat up a puppy.
Lyn;This one did confuse me however another FE sword user is just dull.

All the At are impossible or either not popular.
Ridley has the biggerst Fan Base if you add the the two threads together.He scored 4/5 on a japanese poll.A JAPANESE POLL!!!!
The confiation of Norfair shows us that this is a powerful Ridley stage as Raidleys Lair lies withing Norfair.Ridleys Lair wouldve been a great stage but it wouldve featured him in the background.

these are all points which shows Ridley won't be a AT.

Top Bottom