• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters on Sakurai's Poll

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Yeah he would, he would transform into a huge Walther P38 U.N.C.L.E. Special a deliver a Samus type final smash death beam! And yes, I made that picture. I like the originals better too, **** you Micheal Bay!

McD

Smash Journeyman
LMAO!!! DUDE!! YOU ****ING RULE!!!
I'm really really glad I asked, but I bet you'd post to make us all happy anyways ;)!

you defidently know a lot more transformers then me, or it sure seems that way!
That was my childhood show :)

McD

Smash Journeyman
I think its settled, Megatron would own everyone, maybe not Optimus (yeah, I'm rooting for him, BETCH)
but it would be an amazing fight :D
He'd own everyone else though, we can all figure that out easily...
unless you go by the old sonic shows, sonic could pound right through Megatron (that makes me a sad panda)
but yeah, I gotta agree that he is massive, but your photoshops make him a decent size, so good job

McD

Smash Journeyman

McD

Smash Journeyman
srry guys got to stick wit my top five list first before anyone else though, agree wit ya there sonic owns!!!!
1. Shadow the Hedgehog
2. Sonic(com.)
3. Krystal
4. Mewtwo
5. Ridley?

All right, and then coming from us its: (In No Order)

1. Skull Kid
2. Megatron
3. The Orly? Owl

in my opinion, for your top five, I'm going with (no offense)
1. Shadow the Hedgehog
2. Sonic(com.)
3. Krystal
4. Mewtwo
5. Ridley

so really, I'd like to see shadow, but he'd be a mear clone in my books, just a little floatier...
but I doubt it'll happen, considering how they made sonic the old style...

and Mewtwo, if they make him better, ya, if not, hes still a lot of fun for the n00bs

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
like i said earlier:

mostly i meant shadow as an alternate costume but he has his own attacks

chaos control, chaos spear, super shadow wit chaos blast, so own but i want him mostly as an alternate costume for sonic (at least in brawl)

and for some reason im a really big fan of krystal like panda said on "show me your news" podcast and i don't know why "i just think she'll make a really good character"

McD

Smash Journeyman
like i said earlier:

mostly i meant shadow as an alternate costume but he has his own attacks

chaos control, chaos spear, super shadow wit chaos blast, so own but i want him mostly as an alternate costume for sonic (at least in brawl)

and for some reason im a really big fan of krystal like panda said on "show me your news" podcast and i don't know why "i just think she'll make a really good character"
fair enough, I have no problem with Krystal, I just can't see her a brawl character...
but if it happens, score :D

Oh and, my bad with the shadow sonic thing :)
Just wondering though, is there any news of like, alt. costumes having different move sets at all?
One problem with that, is no more ditto matches without doing the colour glitch... if its in

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
i doubt that they will have different moves but that would be a really good feature they can add,

altenate costumes=different moves??????not sure

and thats fine everyone has different oppionions on different characters, (i just happen to have the same as panda's wit dealing wit kyrstal)

McD

Smash Journeyman
i doubt that they will have different moves but that would be a really good feature they can add,

altenate costumes=different moves??????not sure

and thats fine everyone has different oppionions on different characters, (i just happen to have the same as panda's wit dealing wit kyrstal)
lmao, I doubt it, it'd be awsome, but big doubts there
sorry to say :(

but what can we do right?

omg, I think the wendy's guy who kicks trees should just be an assist trophy, he monologs during the game
its perfect :D!

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
yeah that makes sense then, thanks for clearing that up.

Im emo, no black sonic (Rain cloud forming over my head with thunderstrikes and chuck norris round house kicking the thunderbolts.)

McD

Smash Journeyman
Black sonic would be really cool, mind you, if there was a black sonic
then we'd want shadow
and if there was shadow
we'd want metal
it'd just keep going... yano

McD

Smash Journeyman
:o! Is he newer... I don't remember him, I watched the show a LONG time ago, when Sonic had his girlfriend that wasn't Amy, I didn't like her... she just didn't fit

McD

Smash Journeyman
Its true, I am glad they are taking longer in a way, if it means less things to critisize, then GO FOR IT!

glazedkoala

Smash Rookie
Black sonic would be really cool, mind you, if there was a black sonic
then we'd want shadow
and if there was shadow
we'd want metal
it'd just keep going... yano
Well they already gave us an albino DK, and more importantly, a Dark Link and I hear (maybe) a Dark Samus, so they've already fanned that flame.

And if it was a choice between a metal sonic costume and a shadow costume, metal sonic all the way (though I'm sure they'd put in Shadow first as an alt costume... *******s).

McD

Smash Journeyman
Well they already gave us an albino DK, and more importantly, a Dark Link and I hear (maybe) a Dark Samus, so they've already fanned that flame.

And if it was a choice between a metal sonic costume and a shadow costume, metal sonic all the way (though I'm sure they'd put in Shadow first as an alt costume... *******s).
true, I dunno, Shadow wouldn't fit though, cause its old style sonic, yano
and back in the day, It was all about metal ;)

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
James Bond as a canidate That's just WHACK!

glazedkoala

Smash Rookie
If James Bond was in SSBB, I would have to declare it the best game ever made: past, present and future.

I mean... the cajones it would take to put Bond in there? HUGE.
And if his alt costume was James POND. That'd be... well, that'd be better than crack.

....looking back, I can't figure out what I put in my last post that got censored. Ah well.

McD

Smash Journeyman
If he was, I wish hed be a first person shooter
attempting to shoot everyone on the screan, but if we hit his gun or something, he gets hurt
omg, that would be soooooo bad!
such a lame idea
but jokes to imagine :p

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
:o! Is he newer... I don't remember him, I watched the show a LONG time ago, when Sonic had his girlfriend that wasn't Amy, I didn't like her... she just didn't fit
the girl friend of which you speak of is Sally acorn. it was in the sonic series Sonic SATAM. there are 4 series of sonic to date.

1: the adventures of Sonic T. Hedgehog
2: Sonic SATAM
3: Sonic Underground
4: Sonic X

I think the next sonic char. they should put in is Tails because he would have his own original move set.

McD

Smash Journeyman
the girl friend of which you speak of is Sally acorn. it was in the sonic series Sonic SATAM. there are 4 series of sonic to date.

1: the adventures of Sonic T. Hedgehog
2: Sonic SATAM
3: Sonic Underground
4: Sonic X

I think the next sonic char. they should put in is Tails because he would have his own original move set.
lmao, thanks for clearing it up bud :)
Sonic fan eh ;)
VERY NICE :D

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
aw its serioulsy been forever since iv seen princess sally but i kinda liked sonic x alittle more than the old shows.but i hated the way cosmo had to go(tails' only girlfriend that i know he had) :( tails shot his girlfriend down to save the galazy :(

glazedkoala

Smash Rookie
Agreed. I think maybe we should move on to other characters. Sonic's in, probably no other such character will be. After all, Sonic was on the poll, yet no other character was considered noteworthy enough by Sakurai to put there.

I think Geno's got a decent chance. With Doctor Mario gone, there's always room for more characters from Mario games, Nintendo's biggest flagship, and the fact that he's from a rather different one makes him more interesting. My only question is... would he be considered a square-enix character? I wouldn't want to waste a third party slot on a character essentially from Nintendo.

Mega man could work well in smash. He's already seen success in at least 4 fighting games that I can think of (both marvel v. capcom's and his own power battle series). I believe he did pretty well too, and found his origins on NES, just like Snake. In my mind, he belongs with Mario and Link anyway. Heck, he had more games on NES than either of them (6, excluding any stupid side games there may have been (there was a megaman racing and soccer game, i don't know for what system)).

Iroquois Pliskin

Smash Rookie
I'd like to see a few more MGS characters. If there are plans for any at all we'll probably see Gray Fox or Raiden make an appearance, which would be cool. But I'd also like to see some less obvious ones.. like Liquid Snake, Meryl Silverburgh, or Revolver Ocelot.

Also, I hope Luigi makes his return.

Top Bottom