• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters on Sakurai's Poll

Rakath

Smash Ace
I dunno if the thread maker is still watchin' for image updates, but:

Sheeda as of Fire Emblem DS (FE11)

McD

Smash Journeyman
OMFG! Not Sora again, I freaking hate Sora ><!
If sora is in brawl, I won't ever play him, or hell, Ill just give up on smashing, it would be the ultimate letdown
(i'M reffering to earlier posts btw... on the page before this)

McD

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad that sonic is in
at first I was kind of worried about it, because all the n00bs are going to want to use him
thank god he is a ***** to play!
people will be turned off by him :)
so he will be an interesting character to play with, and n00bs hopefully will think he sucks :D
(I like to be different from everyone else, I don't believe in going with the croud)

glazedkoala

Smash Rookie
I'm glad that sonic is in
at first I was kind of worried about it, because all the n00bs are going to want to use him
thank god he is a ***** to play!
people will be turned off by him :)
so he will be an interesting character to play with, and n00bs hopefully will think he sucks :D
(I like to be different from everyone else, I don't believe in going with the croud)
I hate the word n00b. Anybody that uses the word n00b that frequently IS one.

raul

Smash Lord
OMFG! Not Sora again, I freaking hate Sora ><!
If sora is in brawl, I won't ever play him, or hell, Ill just give up on smashing, it would be the ultimate letdown
(i'M reffering to earlier posts btw... on the page before this)
I think everyone can agree that Optimus Prime gets first shot at Brawl over Sora.

glazedkoala

Smash Rookie
Rakath:
I know... it was the joke. You'll also note that according to these forums, I am a "smash n00b."

That said... I think the best way to use Sakurai's poll is to look at who's missing that should be there... somebody guessed little mac would be in it using that idea, and was correct. So I think an important question (which may have been answered earlier, I'm not going to read through 100 pages and even more posts) is: who's missing that SHOULD be there?

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
Rakath:
I know... it was the joke. You'll also note that according to these forums, I am a "smash n00b."

That said... I think the best way to use Sakurai's poll is to look at who's missing that should be there... somebody guessed little mac would be in it using that idea, and was correct. So I think an important question (which may have been answered earlier, I'm not going to read through 100 pages and even more posts) is: who's missing that SHOULD be there?
Micaiah is missing. ;_; If she's in Brawl, I don't care who else is in. Micaiah should be on that poll.

MICAIAH FOR BRAWL.

Oh, and having Sora in would lighten my mood too. He's just one of the few third parties that actually stands a chance. BTW, just because Sora gets in, doesn't mean that Disney characters will get in. :/

McD

Smash Journeyman
I hate the word n00b. Anybody that uses the word n00b that frequently IS one.
Funny, its almost as if you were trying to call me a n00b!
I have never seen somebody on the boards say something as stupid as that!
P.S
N00b
(just thought I'd remind you)

I think everyone can agree that Optimus Prime gets first shot at Brawl over Sora.
:D Thank you, I'm liking you even more allready ;)
OPTIMUS FOR BRAWL ALL THE WAY!

glazedkoala

Smash Rookie
P.S
N00b
...who are you?

McD

Smash Journeyman
...who are you?
I am just some random guy... not trying to be a ****, but also not trying to come off as a wimp
don't wanna be mean (sorry I guess)
but yano, I was just trying to get a point accross when you came and took it to the next level...

glazedkoala

Smash Rookie
haha, you're not being a ****. I was. I was just teasing though, I didn't really mean you're a "n00b" or whatever. I don't even know you. I'll stop. Promise.

McD

Smash Journeyman
haha, you're not being a ****. I was. I was just teasing though, I didn't really mean you're a "n00b" or whatever. I don't even know you. I'll stop. Promise.
All right deal, we will put it behind us :D
I like it :)
Who do you play (Just so I can look for ya more often on the boards)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Oh, and to keep this post on topic, Ill post another great character for Brawl (that should be in)
I fully think that Skull Kid/Majoras Mask should be in brawl, for the following reasons:
1. He is a great Zelda "boss"
2. He is still featured in TP, just not the same
3. He could have an INSANE final smash (dude, its... Majoras Mask!)
4. He has a great personality
5. In LoZ OoT he was a big jerk to fight! but you got something out of it
6. He could have amazing attacks, I'd like to see him use moves without the mask, leave the mask for Final Smash
7. IMAGINE HIS RUN! HIS WALK IS ALLREADY FUNNY ENOUGH!!!

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
P.S
N00b

:D Thank you, I'm liking you even more allready ;)

srry dude i have to disagree there man. i on kinda the ih for prime. Im just not sure how he will fit in the story of the sub space, but i can see him making a asome fighter or at least AT.:ohwell:

but i hate when so many people want to play as sonic. i really hope that noobs dont go with him just because they think he's easy. the few that play sonic the better.......As for me im mastering him once i get the game:laugh:

McD

Smash Journeyman
srry dude i have to disagree there man. i on kinda the ih for prime. Im just not sure how he will fit in the story of the sub space, but i can see him making a asome fighter or at least AT.:ohwell:

but i hate when so many people want to play as sonic. i really hope that noobs dont go with him just because they think he's easy. the few that play sonic the better.......As for me im mastering him once i get the game:laugh:
To Skull Kid: Its true, Ill agree, he wouldn't fit in, you make an excellent point, yet, I didn't think sonic would, so who knows
I'd still LOVE to see him in
Majoras Mask is in my top 3 games of all time, leading Skull Kid to be one of my favourite characters from a nintendo game (or any game... period... Leon Kennedy still has it all)

As for the sonic thing
I ENTIRLY agree, I was happy to hear that sonic was not easy to use, I hope that is a turn off for the new ones.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
actually on earlier on posts i thought of two endings for sonic and here they are:

i think that after mario and sonic beat the sub space, it will go something like this:

they appear on final destination

sonic-"alright mario its finally time to settle our rivalry and end this once and for all"

mario shakes head-"hmp"

they both get ready, run, then jump into each other.

sonic"all right"
mario"here we go"

and then it ends right there

or the other way:

sonic shakes mario's hand then thanks mario for helping him

sonic "dont worry ill be back to fight you agian some day"(or something like that)

sonic goes though worm hole and says goodbye
sonic disappears and then it ends right there.

Either way would be asome

what do ya think:laugh: cause ive been trying to get people's opions on them (havent thought of how they could open sonic yet though)

McD

Smash Journeyman
SSD, I gotta disagree with Shadow being in Brawl. He would just be a Sonic clone (No guns, please..)
Shadow would be pretty cool, he'd be alot more floaty, and probably wouldn't fall over when you turn around really fast
but yeah, I'd agree with no guns, I did enjoy the game "Shadow the Hedgehog"
but yano, I defidently agree with the no guns thing

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
**** they got me im goin to get olympics wit the rest of my cash just because of that:laugh:

SSD, I gotta disagree with Shadow being in Brawl. He would just be a Sonic clone (No guns, please..)

mostly i meant shadow as an alternate costume:ohwell: but he has his own attacks

chaos control, chaos spear, super shadow wit chaos blast, so own but i want him mostly as an alternate costume for sonic (at least in brawl)

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
**** they got me im goin to get olympics wit the rest of my cash just because of that:laugh:

mostly i meant shadow as an alternate costume:ohwell: but he has his own attacks

chaos control, chaos spear, super shadow wit chaos blast, so own but i want him mostly as an alternate costume for sonic (at least in brawl)
Well, that's true.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
hm skull kid never really thought about him.................................................................................................................................................................................there is an intresting thought.
ill start thinking about him but if he is like zelda......i want krystal first

McD

Smash Journeyman
SKULL KID - MY THOUGHTS:

In my terms, he has the mask on, but it is not controlling him... yet. I think he would be a really funny character to play, since his movements are very funny looking.

SMASHES
A: Quick Jab
A+OVER: Elbow Jab
A+UP: Goes on his hands, and spins his feet in the air (eh, this would be pretty cool)
A+DOWN: Spinning on the Ground, doing a split like figure (He is made of wood...)

SPECIAL ATTACKS
B: Poisen Darts (Much like Shieks needles)
B+OVER: Vine Whip (Also, much like shieks chain... this is becuase he lives in the forest)
B+Down: Spin Attack (In LoZ OoT, when fighting skull kid in the lost woods, he tends to spin around, also one of MM forms, he is doing this crazy dance spin thing)

GRAB: Simply grams, throws, and slaps the characters while holding them

SMASH ATTACK:
Skull Kid puts on Majoras Mask, and uses its power, causing extreme crazy awsome forcefield like aura's (sp?) to come out, stunning the other players in its path.

McD

Smash Journeyman
Isn't there a Skull Kid thread?
Probably, but I posted that for two reasons:
1. I'm lazy and I don't feel like finding the skull kid thread, IF there is one.
2. He said he wanted to put more thought into it, and I hoped that would help
3. yeah, 3, just for the hell of it, Im lazy

McD

Smash Journeyman
Sound like a good enough reasons to me.
glad to hear it, what are your thoughts on chars?
Got any interesting ones :D?

P.S Megatron does PWN everyone...
did you watch the 1980's Transformer Cartoon? cause its amazing
(referring to your name, you don't have to answer that, I am just wierd, and curious)

McD

Smash Journeyman
OMG DUDE! PROPS TO THAT!
THAT IS AWSOME!
did you make that :o?
cause it is really well done, good job, even if you didn't, good job!!
I love the fact that its the origional Megatron, and not the new ones, where hes a plane and all that
I do find it really funny how he becomes a gun, a gun... a gun starscream had to hold!
LMAO!!!
I've only made one fake brawl thing, and it was a good old newgrounds.com joke:

Okay, no more pictures for me, I don't want to kill the thread!

Top Bottom