• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters on Sakurai's Poll

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
This isn't Mario party so no.

As an AT who acts kind of like Unknown yes!
I only said the COSTUME not the whole game

Okay, I officially hate Lucas lovers, because I hate how they just throw Ness away like hes nobody.

Lets not forget N64.
oh no one can throw Ness Away (^^)v....well...Sakurai can but the fans will still be tru to him

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea im saying THIS isn't Mario party so we don't want just any old Mario character in there.

And why "Lets not forget 64"?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
? Move set? Anyone can make a move set for anything... Want an example let me find one i made for something...

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I vote for no more Mario characters because four is enough and it'll probably be more than most of the other franchises get anyway. Especially if it means keeping that Scrappy Doo of the Mario world out.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I vote for no more Mario characters because four is enough and it'll probably be more than most of the other franchises get anyway. Especially if it means keeping that Scrappy Doo of the Mario world out.
well Scrappy Doo was just plain offensive LOL

Yhea thats just proof that saying a character cant have a move set isn't an argument.
uhmm....I dont get it.........................

smashbot226

Smash Master
Oh well...

who to side with? The sensible but downing Legolas, or the naive but spirited MKS?

I know...

Let's not get irrational here. Everyone can get what they want. Boo will certainly be available as an Assist Trophy, but not playable. Furthermore...

Don't forget DK, Wario, and Yoshi don't count as Mario chars. Therefore...

I Melee got away with almost five, than I suspect they'll do the same.

King Boo and Paper Mario for Brawl!

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Oh well...

who to side with? The sensible but downing Legolas, or the naive but spirited MKS?

I know...

Let's not get irrational here. Everyone can get what they want. Boo will certainly be available as an Assist Trophy, but not playable. Furthermore...

Don't forget DK, Wario, and Yoshi don't count as Mario chars. Therefore...

I Melee got away with almost five, than I suspect they'll do the same.

King Boo and Paper Mario for Brawl!
LOL fine....but definatley not King boo.....he didnt have the Wonderful Cackle we all kno and love hey what would be P. Mario's moves anyway?

smashbot226

Smash Master
B: Hammer- Takes out a Hammer and it's chargeable for three seconds. Just like in the game!

B^: Spin Jump- The Ultra Boots from the 64 and Gamcube sequels grant this spinning jump. If you time it right, you can do it again! Also from the games!

B>: Spin Dash- 64 and Wii players will know this spinning dash move.

BV: Ground Pound- In every Paper MArio game, PM leaps into the air, and slams butt first.

FS: Flip Out- The special ability from the Wii comes into play! In this almost invulnerable state, PM is able to move in 3D segments now, while the opponents are stuck with 2D action. Best of all, PM can still attack the enemies, except from an uncounterable position! He can still be attacked, tho, but only when in the foe's 2D plane.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
B: Hammer- Takes out a Hammer and it's chargeable for three seconds. Just like in the game!

B^: Spin Jump- The Ultra Boots from the 64 and Gamcube sequels grant this spinning jump. If you time it right, you can do it again! Also from the games!

B>: Spin Dash- 64 and Wii players will know this spinning dash move.

BV: Ground Pound- In every Paper MArio game, PM leaps into the air, and slams butt first.

FS: Flip Out- The special ability from the Wii comes into play! In this almost invulnerable state, PM is able to move in 3D segments now, while the opponents are stuck with 2D action. Best of all, PM can still attack the enemies, except from an uncounterable position! He can still be attacked, tho, but only when in the foe's 2D plane.
LOL u kno suprisingly....I can picture that LOL at least it wont copy mario that for sure....yeas I also made boo's Special abilities and FS as well...but I think I overpwered him by doing so LOL

Legolastom

Smash Hero

1. STOP ****ING SAYING LOL
2. And? You can make more than move set out of that.

LololOlOlOlOlOllolOlOlOOlLoLolOlOLlLolOoOoOoloOlLlLOLO.

k.k.slider25

Smash Rookie
King Dedede(5)
Diddy Kong(4)
Geno(4)
Ike(4)
Ridley(4)

these are probably the most likely additions if they were seriously considering the poll. interesting that diddy kong and ike have already been confirmed while king dedede had more votes than diddy and geno and ridley had the same as ike. maybe they will be there as unlockables. or not at all.
who knows with captain coocoobananas (a.k.a. Sakurai) running the show. i hope megaman is in tho.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yes i am and seriously people would just think your a stupid noob if you keep on using Lol like that.

And he is likely saving the best for later (King Dedede and Ridley).

Legolastom

Smash Hero

Why do you ask such stupid questions?

And people wont take you seriously or like you very much if they think your just a stupid noob.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
So Soren made the list, that is just amazing. i would love to see more magic users in this game. but who wouldnt like to see a gigantic dragon fight too. That would be Ridley. but still the arrival of my pink puffball jigglypuff is what im still waiting for.

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
well senor, u must kno the fact that Im a Baka, Im proud of it..and u have to deal with it (^^)v:laugh:
Yes, I agree with Lego. ****ING STOP SAYING LOL. And dare you use that "baka" word again, I will go crazy, and kill all wapanophiles INCLUDING YOU.

@sUPER sMASH mASTER: mE THINKs minEr 2oos.

@Lego: You win. He fails. End of story.

LOLLOLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLO Gah I'M GONNA PUNCH MYSELF AND YOU, METAKNIGHTSWORD. No offense.
And he is likely saving the best for later (King Dedede and Ridley).
He's saying those 2 will be one of the best AND last newcomers TO k.k. slider. *Atleast, that's what I think he meant.*

parrothead

Smash Lord
you think he'll be an AT or a PC parrothead?
Perhaps neither. He isn't very important, because the SSB series doesn't need another medieval/European-style swordsman, and he isn't very important in the Fire Emblem series. Even though he looks bad@$$, looks aren't as important as potential and style of fighting.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Perhaps neither. He isn't very important, because the SSB series doesn't need another medieval/European-style swordsman, and he isn't very important in the Fire Emblem series. Even though he looks bad@$$, looks aren't as important as potential and style of fighting.
hmmm, i wonder why he got multiple nominations then....any guesses?

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Yes, I agree with Lego. ****ING STOP SAYING LOL. And dare you use that "baka" word again, I will go crazy, and kill all wapanophiles INCLUDING YOU.

@sUPER sMASH mASTER: mE THINKs minEr 2oos.

@Lego: You win. He fails. End of story.

LOLLOLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLO Gah I'M GONNA PUNCH MYSELF AND YOU, METAKNIGHTSWORD. No offense.

He's saying those 2 will be one of the best AND last newcomers TO k.k. slider. *Atleast, that's what I think he meant.*
none taken...but do u honeslty think I would stop saying "Baka" after u threaten me? (^^)v I think not LMAO I didnt say the other one so :p

ps: WTH is a wapanophile????????????????

On Topic: (I kno right???) Okami Amaterasu would be a sweet addition to SSBB using her celestial Brush powers

Mr.Midge

Smash Rookie
I sincerley belief that the animal crossing character is gonna be it.

Why else would Sakurai make an icon to represent the series if it isn't gonna be used by the dmg% counters...? (It's the leaf with a lil' hole bit out)

Top Bottom