• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters on Sakurai's Poll

kilroy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but I'm still wondering why Sonic isn't there...

maybe Sakurai doesn't wantED him to be in BRawl?

i believe it has been stated that both he and Miyamoto are already aware that sonic's name comes up the most. so perhaps he considered it unnecessary or redundant to mention him.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I have a list of character i think shud be in brawl. Maybe u agree, maybe u don't. Just remember opionis are opinons. I dont want any hate mail from Die hard fans. anywho...

Mileena (Misheif Makers)-Smash Bros. need more chick characters
Blood Falcon (F-Zero X)
Baby Mario & Luigi (U guys already know what game they're from)
Blaziken (Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby)
Sonic (Im suprised not 1 mentioned it and if they did sorry for over looking it)
Knuckles (DITTO)
Miles "Tails" P. (DITTO)
Krystal (Star Fox Adventures)
Dixie Kong (DK Country 2 i forgot which DK series)
Fierce Diety Link (T.L.O.Z: Majora's Mask) - Uber Link!!!!!!!
Assl???- (T.L.O.Z: Minish Cap) - sorry i don't remeber the name of the final boss of minish cap
Toad (Mario series)
Conker (Conker's Pocket Tales) - Rare might be gay with their character
STYLUX (Metriod Prime: Hunters)
SPIRE( Metriod Prime: Hunters)
Weavel (Metriod Prime: Hunters) - for those who don't know, this is a space pirate that was badly injured by Samus, and came back for revenge. He's fused with his Suit, can split in half, has a blade coming out of his right arm

if i miss any others that you guys may know about, plz give ur opinion

and many others were already mention i think. King Dee Dee Dee, K. Krool, Black Shadow, Isaac, Felix,

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Why the hell is there Steven Stone from pokemon on there lolz. I'd think he'd be a alt costume or AT rather than a character.

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if any of the golden sun characters will get in. More golden sun hype might convince them to start a new golden sun. But there's only 2 votes for Issac, think thats enough?

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
The fact that I saw James Bond in there kinda made me laugh.
I couldn't really see how that'd work out in the end.

I did like the idea of Gardevior maybe in place of Mewtwo [except with a better moveset] but I really doubt that'd ever happen.

I kinda liked the idea of Sora in there. I'm not so sure how many people would actually vote for him and what his moveset potential would be but, hey, you never know!

SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
It seems like the people who got more than 4-5 votes will be in the game such as Diddy and Ike. Let's hope for Ridly and Geno.

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
As long as i get Sonic... i'm good... however why is sonic not in that list? why... Sakurai stated himself that sonic was one of the most requested characters...

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
As long as i get Sonic... i'm good... however why is sonic not in that list? why... Sakurai stated himself that sonic was one of the most requested characters...
That is odd. Although I do remember that there was an interview or something and Nintendo contacted Sega.

Oh well if Sonic is not in more reason to hate Sega :/

-Knight

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
People in in that list (most likely)

-Geno
-Ridley
-Krystal
-Dedede
-Olimar
-Sonic
-Diddy (Confirmed)
-Ike (Confirmed)
-Sukapon

Seems likely in my opinion, as they'd all have pretty awesome movesets.
Sukapon's game; I have a funny feeling it might appear on VC, like most of the Japan only games, so its like, translated into English, and making it possible to be a Brawl character.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
I can tell you right now that James Bond from Goldeneye will not be in Brawl. Remember the announcement Reggie Fils-Aime made about 'exploring the rights issues' to Goldeneye on Virtual Console? Well, Brawl is too far in development now to add any new characters, and I'm guessing Nintendo is still getting the rights to Goldeneye, therefore not yet having the rights to the character.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
An anonymous developer said that Ridley would be in the game and that Sakurai has some sort of brain so resizing him isn't an issue.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Sora 4 brawl...i have a feeling some square enix character maybe in brawl for the fact that square enix cooperated in Mario Hoops 3-on-3

Top Bottom