• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters on Sakurai's Poll

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The only reason Snake got in is because his creator practically begged for him to be in Brawl.
And Sakurai was good friends with him.

Anyways i don't think FF or any square character would get in over Mega Man or Sonic i mean Square hasn't been as big (Or as anticipated) for Nintendo as them.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I am thinking that any of these characters that don't make the Playable Character roster will become ATs. Except of course for the Third party ones. I doubt Sora and Megaman and anyone from MGS would be ATs.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
To bad there isnt such a thing...

But who thinks the Arwing should be an AT? (Or at least part of Fox's FS)

Devastlian

Smash Lord
You're always bound to get people who are joking around on these sorts of things. Mr. Sakurai probably just thought it was a funny suggestion when he posted it.

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
Any Mother character is perfect for brawl, just two at the least. Two stages too, one Mother 3 would be awesome! :D

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
I also got to talk some sense into some of these users.
I doubt Cloud or Sora would be in it. Those are Sony/Square characters, and KH only had one game that I know of on a nintendo console. Then, other than maybe a Cameo, Cloud hasen't even been on one right?

I also would be personally discouraged, if FF and KH characters were put in and only 1 mother character :(.

Sinvoid

Smash Apprentice
Im a zelda fan but my response is I have seen a video with the character select screen for brawl and well.. there were at least 50 characters. I think it might be a fake but hey they might actually give us a Gigantic! choice this time.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I suppose Lucas WOULD do...

I think Lucas is a better choice than Ness this time around. I say this, because Claus would make a much better choice for a second Mother character. I guess Kumatora would work but Claus is more popular. Paul wouldn't work, because Ness used her moves. Poo is in the same boat as Paula. Jeff would work but he is kind of meh. Claus would just be badass. I mean he has a ****ing light saber. If you get another lightsaber, he could dual wield. How is that not badass?

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Too be quite frank. Unless Mother 3 is planned for US release it would be stupid to remove the only Earthbound character that has appeared outside of Japan and replace it was a JPN only character.

-Knight

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
Masked Claus and Lucas FTW, and if you're arguing about Claus, why not Flint? All the fans in America want Flint. lol.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Im going to say Boo (NOT KING BOO!!!!!) but he'll have hi Mario Party 4 costume cept his hat has wide brim and he able to cast Magic and Poesess ppl ...sweet...

Top Bottom