• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters on Sakurai's Poll

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
Your right, She is also my favorite partner within PM2. lets see what the characters left on the poll that are not in?
I know that Ridley, Krystal, and Olimar were high on the list, so if the trend continues, we should hear about those characters pretty soon.

the other newcomer I would like to see is Ray 01, especially considering there is NOTHING WHATSOEVER representing Custom Robo in Brawl as of yet... its like Nintendo isn't even acknowledging that they made that series... which is a shame, because Custom Robo on the gamecube was actually quite fun.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
I know that Ridley, Krystal, and Olimar were high on the list, so if the trend continues, we should hear about those characters pretty soon.

the other newcomer I would like to see is Ray 01, especially considering there is NOTHING WHATSOEVER representing Custom Robo in Brawl as of yet... its like Nintendo isn't even acknowledging that they made that series... which is a shame, because Custom Robo on the gamecube was actually quite fun.
dude, i totaly forgot about custom robo. that would be pretty cool.

my most wanted character that is not already confirmed would be krystal from starfox.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
ridley krystal and olimar are the 3 i want the most! plus, i folimar was added, think of all of the new bosses that could be added!

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
Ray MK II pronounced as just Ray would be sweet. I could imagine his shiny design as if it were bathed in Crisco, polished with a sun kiss. I would imagine that he would be on the heavy tier classification proficient in projectiles.

I've been expecting for his addition to the roster for quite some time now.

I'd love to see him along with other representatives from other franchises, such as--
Piers and Issac from Golden Sun
Captain Olimar from Pikmin
Tin Star from self titled videogame, Tin Star
Cackletta from the Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Geno from the original Super Mario RPG
Megaman representing Capcom
KOS-MOS representing Namco

And other additions from franchises already present:
Midna from Twilight Princess
Krystal from Star Fox
Ridley from Metroid

I had a few others, but they slip off my tongue at the moment.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
no to paper mario we have faar too many mario chars its not super mario smash bros its super smash bros!! we need a ridley and marth roy(new move list) falcon ganon(sword) falco confirmed and maybe mewtwo with a bigger range and faster

McD

Smash Journeyman
no to paper mario we have faar too many mario chars its not super mario smash bros its super smash bros!! we need a ridley and marth roy(new move list) falcon ganon(sword) falco confirmed and maybe mewtwo with a bigger range and faster
agreed, once luigi is in, we're set once again for mario characters :)

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
where do you think the BROS. came from, mario and luigi have been in since the begining of smash. anyways, the mario style type games have layed the base line for nintendo so it would make sence if there were atleast triple or even quadrupled the ammount of mario characters in brawl.

Hopfully there will be a sum total of 60+ characters for brawl. i really think there is because of the fact in melee the amount of hidden characters were practecly double the amount of anounced characters.

so with about 3 months till brawl, i am sure they are going to release more characters. i have also noticed they anounce a char. about every 2 weeks.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
ye i hope there is 60+ chars and they can suprise us by confirming all veterans since they said that not all melee guys will return and people will definately find the character that best suits them

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
ye i hope there is 60+ chars and they can suprise us by confirming all veterans since they said that not all melee guys will return and people will definately find the character that best suits them
now you are speaking my language.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
well another game that has 60+ chars is mortal kombat so there sakurai u can do that!

Z. Hoot

Smash Cadet
ha! James Bond in Brawl! So funny! Why would he even be on the poll? I dont he could be a serious character. Like a WTF character.

Z. Hoot

Smash Cadet
but would he fun to play? I say yes in any other game. But in Brawl? i'm not sure. I don't know is Sakurai would even put him in even if the whole world wanted him. Its supposed to be E, right

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
yeah,
after i read james bond, i kinda stopped reading the rest of the poll...
for some reason i dont trust this....
is sakurai pulling our legs?
AT THE SAME TIME?
D:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
yeah,
after i read james bond, i kinda stopped reading the rest of the poll...
for some reason i dont trust this....
is sakurai pulling our legs?
AT THE SAME TIME?
D:

People actually voted for James Bond...is that really hard to understand...

Items from Goldeneye actually made it into Brawl/Melee/etc.

James Bond was on the Melee poll too

Sneakz

Smash Apprentice
Dude The DOC must return, I dont know who my main would be if Doc was gone, I really enjoyed how he played, and how powerful and balanced his moves felt, the only complaint I ever had with him was his recovery, and his crappy Down B move, but since the replaced Mario with the FLUDD, hopefully they can do the same for Doc, but with his viruses or something.

Doc 4 lyfe

P.S

Other characters I would love to see join or return to the fray

- Ray (Custom Robo for GC is the ****, I cant beleive it got bad ratings, Only game I 100% completed)
- Ridley (Hell yah)
- Wolf (Krystal is a little ****, and would be seriously ticked if she got picked over the games bad ***)
- Captain Olimar ( Meh, would be cool)
- Birdo (Or some other kick *** character THAT ISNT BABY MARIO OR LUIGI from the Yoshi games)
- ShyGuy (Read above)
- Lucario (Nuke all other unconfirmed Poke-characs except Jigglypuff and put him in, 4 is enough)
- Megaman/Zero (Megaman has to be in if Zero joins, either way i want X or Zero)
- Skull Kid (**** yeah)

Thats about it, also NO MORE ****'** MARIO OR LIKK CLONES one is enough, except the Doc go DOC!

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Dude The DOC must return, I dont know who my main would be if Doc was gone, I really enjoyed how he played, and how powerful and balanced his moves felt, the only complaint I ever had with him was his recovery, and his crappy Down B move, but since the replaced Mario with the FLUDD, hopefully they can do the same for Doc, but with his viruses or something.

Doc 4 lyfe

P.S

Other characters I would love to see join or return to the fray

- Ray (Custom Robo for GC is the ****, I cant beleive it got bad ratings, Only game I 100% completed)
- Ridley (Hell yah)
- Wolf (Krystal is a little ****, and would be seriously ticked if she got picked over the games bad ***)
- Captain Olimar ( Meh, would be cool)
- Birdo (Or some other kick *** character THAT ISNT BABY MARIO OR LUIGI from the Yoshi games)
- ShyGuy (Read above)
- Lucario (Nuke all other unconfirmed Poke-characs except Jigglypuff and put him in, 4 is enough)
- Megaman/Zero (Megaman has to be in if Zero joins, either way i want X or Zero)
- Skull Kid (**** yeah)

Thats about it, also NO MORE ****'** MARIO OR LIKK CLONES one is enough, except the Doc go DOC!

for doc he will be an alternative costume for mario, like Feirce Diety Link is an altenrative for Link

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
Which Roster with votes is real?

Smashboards (unknown original source)

King Dedede(5) - CONFIRMED!
Diddy Kong(4) - CONFIRMED!
Geno(4)
Ike(4) - CONFIRMED!
Ridley(4)
Captain Olimar & Pikmin(3)
Krystal(3)
Takamaru(3)
Windwaker Link(3)
Animal Crossing MC(2)
Claus(2)
Demiru(2)
Isaac(2)
Jeff(2)
Kawasima(2)
King K.Rool(2)
Lip(2)
Lucas(2) - CONFIRMED!
Mega Man(2)
Oguma(2)
Ouendan(2)
Sukapon(2)

Nsider/GamesFaq (unknown source)

1. Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) (5 entries)
2. King Dedede (Kirby franchise) (5 entries)
3. Krystal (Star Fox franchise) (4 entries)
4. Ridley (Metroid franchise) (4 entries)
5. Ike (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance) (4 entries)
6. Claus (Mother 3) (4 entries)
7. Diddy Kong (DK franchise) (4 entries)
8. Takamaru (The Mystery of Murasume's Castle) (3 entries)
9. Tom Nook (Animal Crossing franchise) (3 entries)
10. Captain Olimar (Pikmin franchise) (3 entries)
11. Megaman (2 entries)
12. Black Shadow (F-Zero franchise) (2 entries)
13. Deimru/Deimelle (Tomato Adventure) (2 entries)
14. Jeff (Mother 2/ Earthbound) (2 entries)
15. Ray 01 (Custom Robo franchise) (2 entries)
16. King K. Rool (DK franchise) (2 entries)
17. Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fight) (2 entries)
18. Professor Kawashima (Brain Age) (2 entries)
19. Sigurd (Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu) (2 entries)
20. Diddy and Dixie Kong as a team (DK franchise) (2 entries)
21. Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) (2 entries)

Also please dont play by favorite tho.

Sneakz

Smash Apprentice
"How about Mario? He IS a clone of him after all."

Trust me, there not the same, and if they do make Mario play like the Doc then Im ok with it, but they obviously wont (so far only the Fair seems to have taken a bit of the Doc's powers) and on top of that Doc looked awesome...

"for doc he will be an alternative costume for mario, like Feirce Diety Link is an altenrative for Link"

Where are you getting this from?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
"How about Mario? He IS a clone of him after all."

Trust me, there not the same, and if they do make Mario play like the Doc then Im ok with it, but they obviously wont (so far only the Fair seems to have taken a bit of the Doc's powers) and on top of that Doc looked awesome...

"for doc he will be an alternative costume for mario, like Feirce Diety Link is an altenrative for Link"

Where are you getting this from?
Even if they add Doc, he won't play like Doc since no one from Melee in Brawl plays like they do in Melee

Sneakz

Smash Apprentice
Im not liking the changes so far, especially the new floatty change to the game...

w/e I never did like change and now Im gonna have to just deal with it this game is gonna rock with or without the Doc

Top Bottom