• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumpythepanda

Smash Cadet
NNID
plumpythepanda
3DS FC
3325-1502-8082
www . imdb . com/name/nm0406754/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t16

Has anyone seen this?
I think mewtwo is actually confirmed.
Remove the spaces because i don't have enough posts to post a link

But it shows that masachika ichimura is coming back as the male version of Mewtwo for sub for the 3ds! <3

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Best that way, the last thing that we need is continually discuss about DLC characters which at this point we don't even know will exist.

Niala

Smash Ace

Has anyone seen this?

But it shows that masachika ichimura is coming back as the male version of Mewtwo for sub for the 3ds! <3
Just last page we were discussing the skepticism we should be placing in anything revealed on IMDb. The editing can be done by literally anyone, so it's probable that his name was put down by somebody hoping to cause confusion and falsify the information.

Don't read into it.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Considering Ice Climbers are cut, and the Polar Bears are in Smash Run, and they will most likely be brought back as DLC, I think it's likely.
Woah, don't say it like its fact yet! I still don't think it'd be 60 FPS if he couldn't get them to work he wouldn't make it that way.

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Considering Ice Climbers are cut, and the Polar Bears are in Smash Run, and they will most likely be brought back as DLC, I think it's likely.
The Polar Bear situation as well as the Ice Climbers issue I'm not ready to declare one way or another until we see some verifiable proof in either regard. The accidental reveal of the Polar Bear in Smash run has never been acknowledge or brought up again just like with the Ice Climbers. I don't really think it's evidence for much.

Niala

Smash Ace
Woah, don't say it like its fact yet! I still don't think it'd be 60 FPS if he couldn't get them to work he wouldn't make it that way.
I'm interested to hear your reason for that. I would argue the exact opposite, personally. If given the choice between cutting one character who interferes with a full 60FPS framerate, or including that character but having to cut the framerate, I would choose the prior. One sacrifice for the sake of overall improved game quality is something I'd be willing to make.

Although I'm still unwilling to believe anything that's not on the official website, aside from the videos provided with Bowser Jr. and Ganondorf. Everything else is up for debate, including the Ice Climbers.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand

Has anyone seen this?

According to IMDB, Miley Cyrus is confirmed to be a villain.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Ah OK, that's good to hear, when do you plan to close it once the 3DS game is release? 2 weeks, 3 weeks?
IMO the sooner the better. But it's up to the Admins.

It's a forum that only the staff members can view.
It is? I could have sworn it was viewable by regular users. Or maybe I'm getting it mixed up with something else?

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Archiving those threads sounds like killing off all the characters finally after their deconfirmation as playable characters. Scary.

On the Metal Sonic-leak:

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'll lose my beloved Rayman thread once the roster is confirmed? I've only had it for so long...

If Jones would just let me bring Rayman over to the DLC group...

I mean, if Wonder Red deserves to be in there, then Rayman certainly does.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
You guys ever go over to the Brawl character discussion thread to see what people thought of that game when the leaks happened and then again when the final roster was confirmed?

It's pretty hilarious. A lot of "this roster sucks" and "terrible newcomer selection" and of course "where are Ridley, K. Rool, and Mewtwo?!?!?!"

I also love how much hate Wolf got, since his possible exclusion this go around is hated on so much.

MagnesD3

Smash Master
You guys ever go over to the Brawl character discussion thread to see what people thought of that game when the leaks happened and then again when the final roster was confirmed?

It's pretty hilarious. A lot of "this roster sucks" and "terrible newcomer selection" and of course "where are Ridley, K. Rool, and Mewtwo?!?!?!"

I also love how much hate Wolf got, since his possible exclusion this go around is hated on so much.
Those people were idiots, I was a lurker back then and not a poster. Brawls roster was so good and this one sooo isn't.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
What is the DLC group?

What are all these secret groups on here?

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725

I for one really liked the newcomer selection much more in Brawl compared to this game. Except for the lack of Mewtwo.

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I think the reason why Brawl's roster was better was because there were so many cool newcomers even without King K and Ridley. Guys like Pokemon Trainer, Diddy, Ike, Wario, Sonic and Olimar all really deserved to be there. On the other hand guys like Pac Man, Rosalina, Greninja, and Shulk don't in my opinion.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Archiving those threads sounds like killing off all the characters finally after their deconfirmation as playable characters. Scary.

On the Metal Sonic-leak:

Wow, if that is really true, I'd main Sonic because of that. I don't think it's real though.

Morbi

Scavenger
IMO these roster is waaaaaaaaay better than Brawl rosters, it have its flaws but is not bad (I want Wolf and Lucas back D: )
I agree, Wolf and Lucas were my favorite newcomers from Brawl to a significant extent; however, this newcomer roster is WAY better. I believe that most people see characters that they do not want to see and they blatantly ignore all of the different aspects of game-play that are offered.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I loved Brawl's roster and I love this one.

Now I would love it even more if the cuts were back (particularly Snake and IC) and it had K. Rool, but that's another topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom