• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
I'm still confident in somewhere between 54 and 58. I really think Sakurai was able to fit more than he expected, especially if there are more Lucina-like characters.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
For the hell of it, here's my current prediction roster.

I was wrong, I forgot Ridley, it's 50 characters.

3DS Full 50 Character Roster.png

Lucina is the only clone.

Unconfirmed:
- Ridley
- Shulk
- King K Rool

This is the bare minimum of what the roster will be, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Pizzanigs

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pizzanigs

View attachment 21292

Unconfirmed:
- Ridley
- Shulk
- King K Rool

I think our rosters are exactly the same, so I'd say yours is perfect. 900/10 especially because of King K. Rool. :b:

mark welford

Smash Ace
we have 36 now right we expect the return of jigs, ganon, ness, falco , ICs, G+W, wario. R.O.B., MK, wolf, that is 46 right there folks and then if lucas returns 47 that would leave room for 2 more newcomers who could be anyone that would be 49+RBOX=50 there is my predition folks a prediction of 50

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
we have 36 now right we expect the return of jigs, ganon, ness, falco , ICs, G+W, wario. R.O.B., MK, wolf, that is 46 right there folks and then if lucas returns 47 that would leave room for 2 more newcomers who could be anyone that would be 49+RBOX=50 there is my predition folks a prediction of 50
I think there will be more newcomers, sakurai already said there were a few more newcomer VIDEOS left, I think there will definitely be secret characters. I'm expecting a 4x13 roster, that's 51 chars and a random slot. Or they could go 54 characters and a random slot, I wouldn't mind that in the slightest

Last edited:

xyt4n

Smash Cadet

View attachment 21292

Unconfirmed:
- Ridley
- Shulk
- King K Rool

I like your Roster! I would only switch Shulk with Bomberman and Wolf with Krystal, but Wolf is unfortunately more likely then Krystal. Great Design, but I hope Wario has normally his original Suit on. 4/5

What's with today's pic of the day?
It maybe confirmed indirect Meta Knight

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
That moment when the picture doesn't load for the pic of the day, so I thought Meta Knight was confirmed, until I saw the pic.... :laugh:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Felt like posting controversy for the threads sake.

Sm4sh will have 18 newcomers at least, nothing less than that amount. That is certain. 18+ newcomers will balance out the equilibrium among the upcoming Sm4sh character roster. The only character outcomes that is still unsure will be:

Which of the veterans are expunged.
And those who'll remain vintage after returning.

With 13 playable newcomers so far, expect at least 5 more by the end of this month, whether they're revealed through trailers, or cryptic until the very end.

Last edited:

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
Sorry guys that I can't make a fancy picture, but is my typed out fan made roster. I'll Make a picture LATER this month and post it! Enjoy! ^^ (Also PLEASE tell me your thoughts and rate it.)
I'll "*" who i'd place to be unlockable

1.)Mario
2.)Luigi*
3.)Peach
4.)Bowser
5.)Rosalina&Luma
6.)Yoshi
7. DonkeyKong
8.)DiddyKong
9.)King K.Rule*
10.)Wario
11.)Link
12.)Zelda
13.)Ganondorf*
14.)Sheik
15.)ToonLink*
16.)Impa
17.)Pikachu
18.)Charizard
19.)Jigglypuff*
20.)Lucario*
21.)Greninja
22.)Mewtwo*
23.)Marth
24.)Ike
25.)Lucina*
26.)Robin*
27.)Kirby
28.)MetaKnight*
29.)KingDeDeDe
30.)Fox
31.)Falco*
32.)Wolf*
33.)Ness
34.)Pit
35.)Palutena*
36.)WiiFitTrainer
37.)ChibiRobo
38.)Samus
39.)ZeroSuitSamus
40.)Ridley*
41.)Villager
42.)LittleMac
43.)CaptainFalcon
44.)MegaMan*
45.)PacMan*
46.)IceClimbers
47.)Mr.Game&Watch
48.)Pikmin&Olimar
49.)Robot*
50.)Sonic*
51.)MiiFighters
52.)Shulk

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I decided to make up a roster a few minutes ago, it's text only since I don't have access to a good photo editor right now. I'm also assuming Mii Fighter has a separate tab, perhaps an icon on the player tabs on the bottom of the screen. It has 54 characters. 9 by 6.

[-Mario-] [-Luigi-] [-Peach-] [-Bowser-] [-Rosalina & Luma-] [-Donkey Kong-] [-Diddy Kong-] [-Dixie Kong-] [-K Rool-]
[-Link-] [-Zelda-] [-Sheik-] [-Ganondorf-] [-Toon Link-] [-Samus-] [-Zero Suit Samus-] [-Ridley-] [-Villager-]
[-Kirby-] [-Dedede-] [-Meta Knight-] [-Pit-] [-Palutena-] [-Wario-] [-Chorus Kids-] [-Yoshi-] [-Ice Climbers-]
[-Pikachu-] [-Greninja-] [-Charizard-] [-Lucario-] [-Jigglypuff-] [-Mewtwo-] [-Ness-] [-Lucas-] [-Shulk-]
[-Fox-] [-Falco-] [-Wolf-] [-Captain Falcon-] [-Pikmin & Olimar-] [-Little Mac-] [-Isaac-] [-R.O.B-] [-Mr. Game & Watch-]
[-Marth-] [-Ike-] [-Robin-] [-Lucina-] [-Wii Fit Trainer-] [-Sonic-] [-Megaman-] [-Pacman-] [-Random-]

Marshall could be substituted in for Chorus Kids instead. (or any Rhythm Heaven character really) The only cuts are Squirtle, Ivysaur and Snake.

It's a combination of my expectations and hopes.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Here's my idea for the roster btw, it's 54 characters
:4mario:|:4luigi:|:4peach:|:4bowser:|:rosalina:|:4yoshi:|:wario:|:4dk:|:4diddy:|:substitute:|:substitute: (Dixie Kong, King K Rool)
:4link:|:4zelda:|:4sheik:|:ganondorf:|:4tlink:|:4samus:|:4zss:|:substitute:|:4pit:|:4palutena:|:4littlemac: (Ridley)
:4kirby:|:metaknight:|:4dedede:|:substitute:|:4olimar:|:4fox:|:falco:|:substitute:|:wolf:|:4falcon:|:substitute: (Bandana Dee, Krystal, Shulk)
:4pikachu:|:4charizard:|:mewtwopm:|:4lucario:|:4greninja:|:jigglypuff:|:popo:|:4villager:|:4wiifit:|:ness2:|:lucas:
:4mii:|:4marth:|:4myfriends:|:4robinm:|:4lucina:|:gw:|:rob:|:4sonic:|:4megaman:|:4pacman:|:substitute: (Random)

All Brawl characters except for Snake, Squirtle and Ivysaur return, there is zero reason to cut anyone else
17 Newcomers which is less than Brawl but the 3 Mii Fighters make up for that imo

Dixie Kong is very deserving of a spot being female, popular and relevant
King K Rool brings a lot to the table moveset wise and adds another villain
Ridley is a villain, is super popular, has tons of moveset potential and has been hinted at so much I can't see him not being playable
With FE getting 4 reps kirby deserves 4 too and who better that bandana dee who in recent years has been treated as the 4th main kirby character
Krystal is female, popular and has moveset potential, there is no reason not to add her and with a new star fox game in development she could be used as promotion and will soon be relevant along with her franchise
Other than having tons of moveset potential, Shulk deserves a spot so much, Xenoblade was a huge game for nintendo and is soon to get a sequel and like I mentioned with krystal he could be used for promotion

Last edited:
NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
Well, now that everybody is doing it, I guess I'll post my own roster prediction/wishlist, then...

:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::rosalina::4yoshi::4dk::warioc::4diddy::substitute: :substitute: --> Dixie | King K. Rool
:4link::4zelda::4sheik::ganondorf::4tlink::substitute::4samus::4zss::substitute::4falcon::substitute: --> Ghirahim | Ridley | Chorus Kids
:4kirby::metaknight::4dedede::4pit::4palutena::4olimar::4fox::falco::wolf::ness2::lucas:
:4pikachu::4charizard::4lucario::4greninja::mewtwopm::jigglypuff::4marth::4myfriends::4robinm::4lucina::substitute: --> Isaac
:4littlemac::4villager::4wiifit::popo::gw::rob::4megaman::4sonic::4pacman::4mii::substitute: --> Random

EDIT: Whoa, I screwed up and missed some very important characters. Fixed it now D:

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
It's actually more like:

>25 veterans and 11 (13 if you count Mii Fighters separately) for 38 characters in 36 slots.
>7 Veterans with soft confirmations (Ness, Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, Wario, Meta Knight, Falco, Wolf)
- Ness game from the Earthbound items; Ice Climbers from a 2012 interview; Game & Watch in the Pac-Man trailer; Meta Knight from tonight's potd; Wario from the eShop leak; and Falco and Wolf from the SDCC near-slip (anybody who could read lips could tell that he almost leaked Falco and Wolf, but the silent mouthed words were clearly "Falco or Wolf?"
>At least 1 newcomer reserved for a trailer.

In total, we know of 45 playable characters in 43 slots; and we are guaranteed at least 46 playable characters in 44 slots.

Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, and ROB are currently lacking in solid evidence, but they appear to be a deadlock. So assuming that these three return as well, we are looking at bare minimum, a roster size of 49 playable characters in 47 slots--add one more to the equation as well if Lucas is to return. And Mewtwo is the other wild horse in this as well for 51 characters with 49 slots!

But what about newcomers? So far, all of these characters have a stake at being playable: Ridley, Shulk, Chorus Kids, Dark Pit, King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Bowser Jr., Paper Mario, 8-Bit Mario, Duck Hunt Dog, Mach Rider, Krystal, Bandana Dee, N, and any of the remaining leftover Assist Trophies from Brawl (within reason, of course). At bare minimum, I am expecting at least five of these characters will be playable.
I don't recall anything about a "near-slip" at Comicon, but you could almost argue that the same can be true about Rayman based on the Nintendo of Canada member. I'm solely talking about news from Sakurai himself, Wario being more soft-confirmed by Ashley/Waluigi using his symbol.

The big evidence for R.O.B. and Jiggly to last are the fact that Sakurai stated that he desires unique-feeling characters, and few can really argue that the Rest-Queen or the Robotic Operating Buddy aren't unique-feeling in combat. From a point of gameplay in Smash, there is no real reason to have them discredited.
Ganondorf has two big things going for him that people sometimes overlook: He is the embodiment of the Triforce of Power, one third of the key relic that almost all of Zelda revolves around. Not having him would be like dropping Bowser. Secondly, he's the character that Sakurai mains. As shallow of a reason as "Sakurai Bias" is, it is potent in this case as a last reserve if you want to try to discredit his unique feeling because he's turning into a semi-clone of Falcon with an ungodly feeling of power (that Dair) or how important he is to his series to be retained, and how much fan support there is for him... all of these being points for his retention in Brawl.
These three, alongside the Falco and Wolf, by the fact that I am only drawing from Sakurai himself and official statements about the game, are 5 of the 11 veterans I see returning that lack a soft or hard confirmation.

Burruni

Smash Hero

I posted this up about half a week ago, but I'll repost this roster. This is a somewhat-minimalistic roster with what my compromise between wants and probabilities.

All Brawl veterans return other than Squirtle, Ivy, and Snake.
The 5 Melee cuts stay cut.
11 known newcomer slots, 13 characters with addition of 4: Shulk (Xenoblade, once going through it, really feels like it needs a representative fighter), Marshal (My prefered Rhythm Heaven character), Bandanna Dee, and King K.Rool (prefered DK newcomer since Cranky was deconfirmed). I originally had Sceptile as the big-bellied green reptile, but between how much backlash I got for not having a villain and "Mewtwo is the only 6th Pokemon rep possible" being chanted at me, I'll just say he will be DLC.
So, besides the fact that I don't see Ridley being playable for a myriad of reasons we have all heard from various people before, my faith in Xeno and RH characters for reasons bigger than the dead Gematsu, and "Bandanna Dee is just like Toad in a scarf"... despite people also saying Captain Toad is a likely newcomer...What comments/conversations do you all wish to have about this roster?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

I posted this up about half a week ago, but I'll repost this roster. This is a somewhat-minimalistic roster with what my compromise between wants and probabilities.

11 known newcomer slots, 13 characters with addition of 4: Shulk (Xenoblade, once going through it, really feels like it needs a representative fighter), Marshal (My prefered Rhythm Heaven character), Bandanna Dee, and King K.Rool (prefered DK newcomer since Cranky was deconfirmed). I originally had Sceptile as the big-bellied green reptile, but between how much backlash I got for not having a villain and "Mewtwo is the only 6th Pokemon rep possible" being chanted at me, I'll just say he will be DLC.
So, besides the fact that I don't see Ridley being playable for a myriad of reasons we have all heard from various people before, my faith in Xeno and RH characters for reasons bigger than the dead Gematsu, and "Bandanna Dee is just like Toad in a scarf"... despite people also saying Captain Toad is a likely newcomer...What comments/conversations do you all wish to have about this roster?
You can't let people intimidate you into modifying your roster. Sceptile woulda been perf! Trudge through and ignore the whiners, it's what Sakurai does every game anyway. :troll:

There are a few characters I'd rather see on this thing, but it's pretty decent for a grounded roster that's not putting in 3 Zelda newcomers, every bad *** villain ever, and Shrek. A job well done!

domokl

Smash Lord

put Mewtwo and Rdley in and you get a 10/10. mewtwo and ridley are both likely at this point anyway.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Sorry guys that I can't make a fancy picture, but is my typed out fan made roster. I'll Make a picture LATER this month and post it! Enjoy! ^^ (Also PLEASE tell me your thoughts and rate it.)
I'll "*" who i'd place to be unlockable

1.)Mario
2.)Luigi*
3.)Peach
4.)Bowser
5.)Rosalina&Luma You wouldn't make Rosalina x Luma unlockable? Fair enough
6.)Yoshi
7. DonkeyKong
8.)DiddyKong
9.)King K.Rool* I'm fine with it.
10.)Wario
11.)Link
12.)Zelda
13.)Ganondorf* I'm fine with it.
14.)Sheik
15.)ToonLink* Fair agreement here, he should carry-on as an unlockable.
16.)Impa Adding a newcomer from the LoZ universe franchise & then not making Impa unlockable is scotch free. No fun.)=
17.)Pikachu
18.)Charizard I'm fine with him being starter (heh) or unlockable. Either or is fine, I just felt like making the starter pun.
19.)Jigglypuff* Purin's always been an unlockable, you made the right decision to star her.
20.)Lucario* I've seen users want Gokucario become a starter. That is where I say no to that indolence & praise you for starring.
21.)Greninja
22.)Mewtwo* Definitely unlockable. Gj.
23.)Marth I'm gonna step in Marth's slot & say he should be unlockable. Especially when he just became harder to play with his balancing, making Lucina the novice-playing Marth, I think Marth should be unlockable for the difficulty.
24.)Ike
25.)Lucina* Back to what I said about Marth being unlockable, the opposite is said for here. Her back-story on why she's her own slot becoming a close play-style to Marth without the tipper mechanic, she'll be a novice-Marth so-to-speak. Let the beginners of the game have Lucina for starters.
26.)Robin* Imo, he should be unlockable, I can't say for sure why other than his tomes & unique smash aerials. Safe to say his chances as unlockable are high.
27.)Kirby
28.)MetaKnight* Idk about this. Then again Idk about most of Dreamland. Just because MetaKnight was starter in brawl didn't mean he was better off unlocked in the beginning. No real rate here.
29.)KingDeDeDe
30.)Fox
31.)Falco* He's been unlockable in every game since Melee, yes.
32.)Wolf* If he's to return, then yes. He's StarFox's Evillain & rival to Fox.
33.)Ness
34.)Pit
35.)Palutena* She might be starter for some reason. But to ellaborate for that, her being a newcomer with 12 built-in customs doesn't bode well, since Mii fighters are default starters with their customs. That may make her a starter
36.)WiiFitTrainer
37.)ChibiRobo Hmmm. . .call it my skeptic. I could ruminate over & over, still thinking on it. No opinion, although he looks nice in SSF2. It's possible~
38.)Samus
39.)ZeroSuitSamus
40.)Ridley* Super secret hard mode of unlocking him. We gotta make smashers work hard to unlock this bad boy.
41.)Villager
42.)LittleMac
43.)CaptainFalcon My opinion on starter or unlockable for Falcon is mixed, only because he was a starter in Melee. It can go either way, I'd be fine with unlocking the captain myself.
44.)MegaMan* Yes.
45.)PacMan* Yes.
46.)IceClimbers
47.)Mr.Game&Watch
48.)Pikmin&Olimar
49.)Robot* ROB is great, glad he's unlockable on your list.
50.)Sonic* 3rd party characters ever being a starter? *laughs* Well done keeping sonic an unlockable.
51.)MiiFighters
52.)Shulk I'm probably wrong & I'm okay with it, but Xenoblade is either 1st or 2nd party to Nintendo. I forget which it is. Anyways, I wanna see him an unlockable, but at the same time I'm content with him being a starter in the beginning.
Overall, I give your list :4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon: out of 10 HYESZ!
Replies are in the quote in green.

Btw, anyone.

Am I just too bizarre saying this, but why no Yarn Yoshi & Yarn Kirby? DLC at least? I mean . . .It'd be dope to be Yarn Yoshi imo. Another F-Zero character wouldn't hurt either. I'm probably in the minority here.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
put Mewtwo and Rdley in and you get a 10/10. mewtwo and ridley are both likely at this point anyway.
1) I specifically said not to comment on the lack of Ridley because last time that was basically EVERYTHING I got last time I posted this roster. As a Metroid fan I am adamantly against his inclusion as a fighter and believe him to be a boss (as he was in Brawl, teased at Pyrosphere) or an Assist Trophy (as there are files that indicate he was also planned to be in Brawl at some point). In my honest opinion, I don't see him likely as a fighter at all.
2) What big evidence is there for Mewtwo to be in this game? How he wasn't important enough to finish in Brawl? How god-awful his moveset was in Melee? These factors just say that Mewtwo would need a lot more work than basically any other veteran because he would have to have an entirely new model crafted (unlike the others who had a Brawl model to copy and upgrade upon details, unlike the massive overhaul to models from Melee to Brawl) and have a sizable amount of his moveset reworked (like Meta Knight's probably has been, but for the opposite reason). Mewtwo getting two Mega Evos in Gen 6 would mean, if that is evidence for him, means that HALF of the Pokemon Reps would have those transformations for Final Smashes... that really doesn't seem right. As I stated a few pages back, I have been and probably always will be a fan from the series. Gen 1-6, I enjoy them all. Mewtwo was a bad inclusion in Melee and Lucario was a welcome spiritual replacement when you look at the gameplay. There is very little that's unique that Mewtwo can bring that would warrant the newcomer-tier of work that he would need to have put to him, in my opinion.

BillE

Smash Cadet
I posted this yesterday but was overshadowed by pokemon discussion, now that we're talking roster predictions how's this

Karate Joe could be any Rhythm Heaven rep and Duck Hunt Dog as any retro, but this roster is my overall hopes, and the miis might be on a separate spot on the screen.

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
I wouldn't say Ridley is likely, possible, but not likely

I posted this yesterday but was overshadowed by pokemon discussion, now that we're talking roster predictions how's this

Karate Joe could be any Rhythm Heaven rep and Duck Hunt Dog as any retro, but this roster is my overall hopes, and the miis might be on a separate spot on the screen.
I love Issac, makes up for Ridley, I could deal with DHD though I prefer other retros, I like Impa, Shulk is shulk, not bad at all

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
1) I specifically said not to comment on the lack of Ridley because last time that was basically EVERYTHING I got last time I posted this roster. As a Metroid fan I am adamantly against his inclusion as a fighter and believe him to be a boss (as he was in Brawl, teased at Pyrosphere) or an Assist Trophy (as there are files that indicate he was also planned to be in Brawl at some point). In my honest opinion, I don't see him likely as a fighter at all.
2) What big evidence is there for Mewtwo to be in this game? How he wasn't important enough to finish in Brawl? How god-awful his moveset was in Melee? These factors just say that Mewtwo would need a lot more work than basically any other veteran because he would have to have an entirely new model crafted (unlike the others who had a Brawl model to copy and upgrade upon details, unlike the massive overhaul to models from Melee to Brawl) and have a sizable amount of his moveset reworked (like Meta Knight's probably has been, but for the opposite reason). Mewtwo getting two Mega Evos in Gen 6 would mean, if that is evidence for him, means that HALF of the Pokemon Reps would have those transformations for Final Smashes... that really doesn't seem right. As I stated a few pages back, I have been and probably always will be a fan from the series. Gen 1-6, I enjoy them all. Mewtwo was a bad inclusion in Melee and Lucario was a welcome spiritual replacement when you look at the gameplay. There is very little that's unique that Mewtwo can bring that would warrant the newcomer-tier of work that he would need to have put to him, in my opinion.
The most logical solution to counter-measure this disaster, is to evolve Pikachu to Raichu, cut Purin & put in Sylveon, & keep Mewtwo out of the game to prevent our games getting delayed, just to tweak & fully develop Mewtwo with both Megas. I have no real opinion on Ridley so I'm neutral. I prefer him as a boss however. . .

Above decent roster overall, your roster has over 18 playable newcomers, so your equilibrium isn't out of whack. And more than half the newcomers have potential for future Smash Bros. installments.

:4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon: out of 10 HYESZ!

Last edited:

Doompatron3000

Smash Journeyman
Here's my minimum roster, this is what I think we will get at least:
SSB4 Minimum.png

I have also made a Maximum roster awhile ago, I haven't changed anything on it, and I still believe that this is what we could get at most:
SSB4 Maximum (2).jpg

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

View attachment 21292

Unconfirmed:
- Ridley
- Shulk
- King K Rool

That would be a pretty good roster if it actually had Mii Fighters on it.

domokl

Smash Lord
oh mewtwo is only the most requested character ever. he has been planned to appear in all 3 smash games. sakurai himself said he was considering him for smash 4. the troll in the greninja trailer and the fact that 6 pokemon matches up perfectly with brawls amount of pokemon. he is also one of the most promotional characters right now with his megas and him getting another movie,

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I'm still confident in somewhere between 54 and 58. I really think Sakurai was able to fit more than he expected, especially if there are more Lucina-like characters.
There will be 48. Sakurai said that he thinks over 50 characters would be too much. And 4x12=48. That would be 4 times the original cast.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
he is also one of the most promotional characters right now with his megas and him getting another movie,
I may need a source from you good sir, is this the rumored movie I hear about that will debut his Mega X form?
There will be 48. Sakurai said that he thinks over 50 characters would be too much. And 4x12=48. That would be 4 times the original cast.
I'll also need a source of that said prease, sry but ty.

domokl

Smash Lord
I may need a source from you good sir, is this the rumored movie I hear about that will debut his Mega X form?

I'll also need a source of that said prease, sry but ty.
I was talking about the movie with him and genesect who made him promient again.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I definitely think Meta Knight is going to be revealed soon with that PotD we got today. It just makes too much sense.

Also, right now we have...36 characters revealed.

Wario, Meta Knight, Ganondorf, R.O.B, Game & Watch, Ness, Falco, and Jigglypuff are all practically guaranteed. So that's +8. Brings us to 44.

Due to the small chance that Ice Climbers might have technical issues, I didn't put them with the others (even though I think they're in), so that's another +1. Makes it 45.

That leaves Snake, Lucas, Wolf, Squirtle and Ivysaur. Squirtle and Ivysaur are probably out, so we can disregard them for now.

Snake might actually be back, and Wolf arguably has no reason to be cut. Lucas could be cut, so let's say it's +2. That brings us to 47.

Add Mewtwo (who is probably in the game), along with Shulk and a potential Rhythm Heaven character, that takes us to 50.

Then you have potential clones such as Dark Pit or Dixie Kong. Plus the potential of Ridley or K.Rool. Easily over 50.

AT MINIMUM, the roster will be 50 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom