• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Competitive Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Definitely a showcase of Greninja's potential in the right hands, and a look into that MU as well.

Smog Frog

Smash Lord
we saw ALL of those kill setups. such a shame my hands are so slow, would love to play greninja

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Top 8 is certainly not bad, was hoping he could go just a little further but I'm just glad aMSa got this far. Now I need to get home and work on MY Greninja.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
It's really touching when these great players lose they don't simply handshake but instead give each other a hug.

There's some good sportsmanship going on right now.

Twewy

Smash Lord
DIDDY KONG.

D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DID-DID-DIDDY KONG.

Button mashing confirmed for top tier.

sunset_raven

Smash Cadet
Anyone know when 1v1 Sm4sh returns?

Fox mains out there? How do you think NAKAT did in that match? The way he approached the matchup seems subpar. Not dissing, just want to know if I was under the wrong impression or anything?

@Pac and bad matchups. Fox and Sheik must win due to speed (Fox has a reflector to back it up and Sheik is super safe), Rosa mainly because she nuls Hydrant and Fruit, but what about Yoshi?

Last edited:

Zelder

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
this is gonna sound petty as hell but I really don't like Zero...solely because of those horrible GUNNAR glasses he always wears.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Definitely a showcase of Greninja's potential in the right hands, and a look into that MU as well.
Agreed, if people are really watching they can see how good Greninja is. What's interesting is that he should have had the Mac match won, but made some mistakes, and then he seemed to be on tilt in game 3. It was a shame.
Anyone know when 1v1 Sm4sh returns?

Fox mains out there? How do you think NAKAT did in that match? The way he approached the matchup seems subpar. Not dissing, just want to know if I was under the wrong impression or anything?
1. Hopefully soon
2. I took a shower because watching Sonic is boring, and was hoping Nakat would win... oops

Twewy

Smash Lord
Warning Received
this is gonna sound petty as hell but I really don't like Zero...solely because of those horrible GUNNAR glasses he always wears.
I never personally had a fondness of the guy, either. Something about his playstyle.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Does Robin even have a good MU against rosa?
I don't think so. Her down B stops all of Robin's best stuff and they're not the best up close.
2. I took a shower because watching Sonic is boring,
>:C SAYS THE KIRBY.
So, basically he seemed to be trying to disrupt Sanic's control of neutral by going full offense on his ***.
That matchup is totally winnable for Fox. In fact a lot of Sonic's think it's Fox's favor so yeah. That works. He basically just made some HORRIBLE MI-STEAKS!

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
The frog did well at Apex, all is good as far as I'm concerned. I thought Greninja wasn't going to perform very well at Apex but I'm glad aMSa pulled it through for the most part. I had faith in the frog's potential and it seems to have payed off.

It's good to see Duck Hunt and Pacman doing well too, those two always felt very good for me even if I can't play them to save my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom