• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Competitive Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
And yeah, the official replacement thread is now http://smashboards.com/threads/viability-survey-v1-competitive-impressions.410551/

This thread has a pretty loyal following with a lot of history behind it, we've discussed just about anything and everything relevant to the metagame in a degree of depth that we're proud of, and I hope it continues on as we get bigger and stronger. We hit close to 2 million views and it would've been a pretty amazing thing to wait for that milestone but 80k views can be a while (but maybe if we all raise our hands into the air and share energy it'll reach it passively :p), forgive me!

I'm likely going to start attempting to refocus threads a bit now though, we can easily spread out between a few more threads and keep them all active and relevant (helpful to lurkers after specific things). It'll be hard but rulesets, player results, tech / improving skills and viability discussion don't need to always be here (but the new one will always be the core/fail safe place).

Thanks for following and being active lurkers or posters here, I would say it's been a great success and it's thanks to everyone~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom