• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chapman 4.0 - Results on First page

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
anyone that doesnt go to this... have mercy on ur soul its going to be teh best tournament ever. btw ill be there accepting rumble fighter challenges. anyone that beats me in rumble fighter gets a free cranberry drank.

Charoo

Smash Champion
anyone that doesnt go to this... have mercy on ur soul its going to be teh best tournament ever. btw ill be there accept rumble fighter challenges. anyone that beats me in rumble fighter gets a free cranberry drank.
is that the purple stuff?

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
i went to dennys n told the waitress there was a typo on the menu.... and then i asked her... what the *** is juice? i want some cranberry drank babee.

ask connor, andrew, nes, ike40, or psycho ****** i really did do it LoL

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Blitz, what the **** is juice?! Get me some of that cranberry drank!!

he really did do it to the waitress at Dennys, haha

Nes

Smash Lord
i went to dennys n told the waitress there was a typo on the menu.... and then i asked her... what the *** is juice? i want some cranberry drank babee.

ask connor, andrew, nes, ike40, or psycho ****** i really did do it LoL
Haha that **** was funny also at the Taco Bell Drive through before the tourney.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Well I guess I'll play you in brawl Araknaphobic, since I swore to never pick up melee again after I first played it, haha. I've only played brawl once though, so you'll probably have the edge.

I have Boo in mah name though, so the avatar should rightfully be myne.:mad:

festizzio

Smash Champion
I have a few questions...

1. Is there actually a $5 venue fee? i.e. I have to pay $5 to just come and pay friendlies, i.e. like Champ Combo Pocket

2. How many set-ups approx. of brawl will you have this time?

3. If there is a venue fee, is there anything I can do to not have to pay it?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
lol wow festizzio is gettin all cheap on everyone

if there is a way for me to not give anyone any money and have everybody pay me instead can i do that?

festizzio

Smash Champion
i'm only playin around pikachu caaaalllllmmmm dddooowwwwnnnnn
Gimpyfish62: Alright, I'm going to need for you to ****** your anger level a few notches and listen to me, can you do that?
festizzio: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah... it's ********, I'm ********.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
I think this should be an exclusive Brawl tourney.
Forget Melee. That game is dead and plain out boring. No one takes the Melee brackets seriously anymore. It's a waste of time. Besides, things would probably move more smoothly if Melee wasn't involved.

That's my 2 cents for ya.

Anyway, I plan on placing higher than the last tourney. So watch out!
I've decided to go exclusively Marth this tourney. Maybe Ike but mainly Marth.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
I think this should be an exclusive Brawl tourney.
Forget Melee. That game is dead and plain out boring. No one takes the Melee brackets seriously anymore. It's a waste of time. Besides, things would probably move more smoothly if Melee wasn't involved.

That's my 2 cents for ya.

Anyway, I plan on placing higher than the last tourney. So watch out!
I've decided to go exclusively Marth this tourney. Maybe Ike but mainly Marth.
Your saying melee is dead, but your still playing marth. You're contradicting yourself :ohwell: Im not touching marth unless i play you then. lol

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
I don't see a contradiction,Marth is very different in brawl and the mechanics of the whole game are different. There are so many factors that make game a whole new experience even when you use* a veteran.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
Your saying melee is dead, but your still playing marth. You're contradicting yourself :ohwell: Im not touching marth unless i play you then. lol
Inks is totally right. I suck with Marth in Melee but I do very well with him in Brawl. Though most people think he is the same, I think he is different, at least in play style anyway.

Anyway, I want to use Ike and Toon Link too but I don't have enough practice (or hubris) to use those characters. Marth is one of the characters (along with Wolf) who I have decent practice with. I use Marth somewhat differently than most people I have seen use him so I want to see how effective my play style is.

araknophobik

Smash Master
i dont believe melee to be boring
ive been playing brawl alot and sometimes i like it, sometime's im like wtf at no more melee =/
i have yet to play that game and reach a "i like this more than melee" level of feeling

NOBODY HAS THE GAME YET TO THROW A TOURNAMENT, that is still my argument
i dont mess around in singles bracket, i just believe people don't play as well because of having both game's run at the same time.

In short, i just disliked kouryuu's comment but im pretty sure this is beyond me and people are going to agree with him, so if there's no melee support i prob wont go

festizzio

Smash Champion
festizzio, give me a ride again.

I'll give you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much money.:)

5 bucks, willing to barter, lol
You wanna PM me your address, or AIM me? Then I'll be able to tell.

Edit: 1 more question, will there be a microwave at the venue, or somewhere close by?

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
i dont believe melee to be boring
ive been playing brawl alot and sometimes i like it, sometime's im like wtf at no more melee =/
i have yet to play that game and reach a "i like this more than melee" level of feeling

NOBODY HAS THE GAME YET TO THROW A TOURNAMENT, that is still my argument
i dont mess around in singles bracket, i just believe people don't play as well because of having both game's run at the same time.

In short, i just disliked kouryuu's comment but im pretty sure this is beyond me and people are going to agree with him, so if there's no melee support i prob wont go
Word... i also didnt like his comment too much but its all good, i know alot more ppl are liking the game, but im with araknophobik on this one. In general i liked fast paced fighters which is why i made the progression from 3rd strike, to tekken, to mvc2, and finally melee.. so far with the floatiness of brawl im not too wild about it.. im sure someone in the future will find out something but until then, im sticking with melee even tho i know 90% of the community will move into brawl once its available to everyone. so yea, if theres no melee support i prob wont go =(

Top Bottom